[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have we reached rock bottom? Can we really sink further down?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Pepe_Shrug.png (80KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Shrug.png
80KB, 560x407px
Have we reached rock bottom? Can we really sink further down? It wasn't too long ago that I was bright-eyed and hopeful about everything. Now I'm an ugly, lonely, and cynical robot. I touch myself several times a day, I have a mommy and trap fetish, and a regularly cry myself to sleep.

Can we sink further?
>>
>>35033515
You might as well start HRT and become a Cheska
>>
>>35033515
Sometimes you have to reach the bottom to get some impulse.
>>
There is no such thing as rock bottom, it can always get worse.
>>
>>35033515
Think of your fat self as bouncing ball that will jump back up when you hit rock bottom.
>>
>>35033515
I don't actually think people of this board are as ugly as they claim to be. I'm pretty sure you guys believe that because of low self esteem cause there was a thread where robot posted pictures of themselves and they looked average to me
>>
>>35033583
It can't if you kill yourself.
>>
i have discover that
for some the bedrock
is so deep below sea
level that when finally
they run into it and
shack off the dizziness
when they look up to
see where they ought
to strive toward it is quite
clear that the struggle
would take the rest of their
life to reach even half
way back so it is my
recommendation to break
out the jackhammers and
work on the bedrock
>>
File: hqdefault.png (232KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.png
232KB, 480x360px
>>35033515
we have the technology

oregonobro
>>
>>35033656
The ones that post their face are the above average robots, silly anon
>>
File: ZEVbAXw.png (524KB, 836x473px) Image search: [Google]
ZEVbAXw.png
524KB, 836x473px
>>35033583
Say it ain't so. I can't imagine things getting worse.

>>35033587
I'm not fat tho
>>
>>35033656
those are not robits, they are /soc/ whores that come here to pretend they are different by trying to absord this board's culture. being mentally ill and sad is cool nowadays. it's the new nerd.
>>
>>35033908
Well, it could be worse. You could be fat and smelly with a little bitty pee pee.
>>
>>35033515
Rock bottom is when physical illness prevents you from getting out of the robot lifestyle. And it will come up on you when you least expect it. Improve you life now or you will severely regret it.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (27KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
27KB, 640x478px
Welcome to rock bottom. Please enjoy your stay. Light cannot reach us here.
>>
File: sm64.gif (427KB, 500x195px) Image search: [Google]
sm64.gif
427KB, 500x195px
>>35034097
It's been a year since I was blind-sided by the realization of where my life has gone, yet despite going to the gym, attempting to make friends, etc, I'm still a mere robo.

Besides, lots of disabled people live very fulfilling lives.

What am I missing?
>>
>stay off 4chan
>actually do productive things
>life gets better

you're all just lazy whining failed normies, real retards/spergs don't come here they go to deviantart
>>
>>35034854
But those people do well compared to robots. They lack the self-awareness of their autism to stop them.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>35034854
Aren't all spergs just failed normies?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.