[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you were mentally fucked up by your dad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: 1487480732211.jpg (19KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487480732211.jpg
19KB, 480x200px
I feel like most of us did not have a strong role model in our life...

MY dad was one of the biggest chads there could be, a professional model who decided to become a drunk and was never sober for all 18 years of my life.

not only that, but he decided to play mind games with me my entire life, he would not teach me how to do things or about right or wrong, he would instead let me know when I fucked up and then drill it into me verbally.

There was no church for me either and instead I was left to my own devices.

Did your dad fail you as a role model too?
>>
>>35033048
Yeah, my dad was a pretty bad dad too.

>mocked me and made fun of me
>compared me to other kids and said they were better
>didn't teach me anything about being a man (e.g. about girls, shaving, sports/exercise, etc.)
>saw me as a competitor to be kept down

Well fuck him, he's old and he'll get his if there is a hell.
>>
My dad was an emotional wreckage, that's all I will say
>>
>>35033048
>he decided to play mind games with me my entire life, he would not teach me how to do things or about right or wrong, he would instead let me know when I fucked up and then drill it into me verbally
Yeah my father loved to do this to me. I remember vividly he would take me out to play catch when I was a kid which on the surface sounds like something a good father would do, but he would wait until I missed a throw and he would look at me with disdain and then walk back inside after saying a word. That happened about 50 different times before I just gave up
>>
What if having bad dads was our karmic punishment for being bad dads in a past life?

Really makes you think.
>>
>>35033139

its so bad when they compete with you.

The way you can know for sure if you were an accident is if they compete with you..

Why would you not prep your son for the world?

They fuck with us and belittle us because they didnt want us and they instead take pleasure in seeing us suffer and they particularly get off on your emotions when they show you that you will never meet their approval.
>>
My dad is a workaholic that hardly spent any time with me and always just watched TV and kept to himself. He never taught me how to interact with women and I inherited whatever bipolar/multipersonality BS he had.

After it was more apparent that I was going through a deep depression he tried reaching out to me. However, I'm just so used to not having my parents in my life very much other than to shelter me that I find it difficult to even communicate with them.

I want to die, apathy has totally consumed me at this point.
>>
My dad is living 4000 km from where i live and he doesn't care about my existance neither i care of his desu.
>>
https://www.brainpickings.org/2015/03/05/franz-kafka-letter-father/

this is really good in regards to that.
>>
>parents divorced when i was 7
>raised by mom
>saw dad only on every second weekend
over the years he was just looking at me with more and more disapointment
i guess he gave me up
maybe my low self esteem comes from my dad never being proud of me
not his fault though
>>
File: 1481370303878.gif (900KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481370303878.gif
900KB, 480x480px
>>35033048
My father was an asshole to me, but he had anger issues and clinical depression like me.

If only I had understood before it was too late.
>>
>>35034014

why is it too late for you?
>>
My dad molested me and I want to die every day of my life
>>
>>35033048
>inheriting chad genes
>robot

REEEEEEEEEEE YOU NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35033048
My dad was physically, verbally, emotionally and sexually abusive

When will I end the normies out of misplaced hate and rage. Tfw
>>
File: 1487548870907.gif (471KB, 474x379px) Image search: [Google]
1487548870907.gif
471KB, 474x379px
>Have strong role model dad
>WAAHHHH DAD MADE FUN OF ME
>Have passive role model dad
>WAHHHH DAD WAS TOO SOFT ON ME

What is it with you faggots always pointing fingers?
>>
>>35034038
It's pretty obvious, anon. He OD'd on antidepressants.

FUCK, DUDE.
I want to hug him.
I want to smell that familiar scent he gives off.

I have his old wallet.
Sometimes I sniff it and it makes me cry.

I wish I was a better son for him.
>>
>>35034124
>What is it with you faggots always pointing fingers?

No you're a faggot
>>
>>35034124
There's a difference between being strong and being abusive.

There's a difference between being gentle and neglecting your child and not teaching him any responsibilities.
>>
>>35034169

All which are subjective.

Your dad telling you to get a job is not abuse.
>>
>>35034124
>black and white gif
>with text
>calls other people faggots
i laughed thanks
>>
File: 1479736348238.jpg (151KB, 600x713px) Image search: [Google]
1479736348238.jpg
151KB, 600x713px
>>35034239
Well, of course it isn't. I'm wagecucking, btw. I have a right to say that.

It may be subjective, but it's usually pretty obvious when a mother or father is abusive. Most obvious would be hitting a kid for doing nothing. More obvious would be slamming a child across a wall for spilling a glass of orange juice.

Most people ITT aren't generalizing, at least I don't think so. They're not just saying they're "abusive" without going into details. And if they aren't, they might just not want to remember or think about it.
>>
>>35034387
>across a wall
Against, sorry.
>>
>>35034043

did you become a trap with a hot lil' boi pucci then?
>>
File: 1487010790716.png (51KB, 229x345px) Image search: [Google]
1487010790716.png
51KB, 229x345px
>>35034124
WOAH ITS ALMOST LIKE EXTREMES ARE BAD
>>
>>35034387
>It may be subjective, but it's usually pretty obvious when a mother or father is abusive. Most obvious would be hitting a kid for doing nothing. More obvious would be slamming a child across a wall for spilling a glass of orange juice.
exactly a few of the things my parents made me go through. my mother would order me to take off my clothes and kneel to beat me. they made me go hungry with 1 or 2 shit meals of passed food a day for around 10 years stunting my development, on top of the other health issues they inflicted on me when i was little that i have to suffer from until today.
>>
File: 1486386017460.png (7KB, 377x330px) Image search: [Google]
1486386017460.png
7KB, 377x330px
>my mother would order me to take off my clothes and kneel to beat me. they made me go hungry with 1 or 2 shit meals of passed food a day for around 10 years stunting my development, on top of the other health issues they inflicted on me when i was little that i have to suffer from until today.

Well, it's obvious, isn't it? Spanking is a little dodgy, but starving your child is definite abuse. Also the "other health issues" sound like abuse to me.
>>
>>35034535
So sorry that happened to you, by the way. A mother/father should never do that to a child, or even another human being for that matter.
>>
>>35034440
That's actually what started it. I was dressing in girls' clothes and he found out. I've posted about it here before.
>>
>>35034595
they were trash hoarders and made me live in filth until i was 18, all the trash and poor nutrition made me suffer from a few health issues and instead of taking care of the causes they would force me medications like antibiotics for anything from early childhood because they were lazy and neglectful. Now I have a couple health issues that will probably be never cured and on top of that a mental illness that is definetly uncurable. I'm not sure if it was originated from the abuse or if it is only genetical but I really think that if I had the right upbringing I would be a much healthier and functional person. Maybe even happy.
>>
>>35034644
Most people are not fit for parenthood. Governments demands us licenses for almost anything. Why don't they fucking order people to have licenses for pregnancy?
>>
>>35033339

Whether you're a bad dad or a good dad is up to the chemicals and structure in your brain, not some magical reincarnating spook.

If your brain were fucked up in a certain way, you'd be a psychopath and take shitty care of your kids, and the proximate reason would be that there's a structural flaw upstairs.

Reincarnation as a form of punishment for misdeeds doesn't make sense because human behavior has physical causes.
>>
>>35034535

Things that never happened: this post.

Origami
>>
>>35034794

Because I fucked your mom last night.
>>
>>35034845
They definetly happened. I don't live in a first world country like you in which you have all the protection from the state if your parents do this kind of abuse. Things much worse than what happened to me happen without any punishment here.
>>
>>35034897

Yeah and unicorns riding on tricycles shitting out rainbows exist too
>>
>>35034939
Why don't you keep with the threads theme and post what happened to you for venting too? What are you even trying to get to with your posts? Are you some normie? Did something in the tone of my posts triggered this reaction from you? Were my posts much whiny for your taste? What's up, friend?
>>
My dad was a workaholic. Weirdly sensitive and irrational about various things. The general absence / distance may have contributed to my robothood, but it would be mere speculation for me to draw any direct conclusions.

He provided for the family well enough, and wasn't a drunk or abusive. My complaints in comparison to that are minor.
>>
>>35034970

You're full of shit. Kill yourself. Thanks.
>>
>>35033048
my dad was introverted. he provided me with everything i needed but i never bonded with him on a denser level than small talk
>>
>>35035063
Why don't you answer my questions and why do you think I'm full of shit in an anomymous board? Yeah, looks like you're just some normie with a great life in the US or something that can't believe that shit like that happens to people and this shatters your view of a just world. You're probably some of those guys from reddit that come here to spam us with "just be yourself". Am I right by any chance?
>>
>>35035121

Stop feeding the troll, anon. Just let it go.

They do this to get a rise out of you and to hurt your feelings because there is something wrong them in their head.
>>
>>35035224
You're right. All this normalfaggotry in here lately is making me lose my cool.
>>
>>35034845
You think those things only happen in fiction and are exceedingly rare?

Must be nice living a life as cushy as yours.
>>
my father
>didn't teach me anything
>was barely ever home
>when he was home all he did was get in arguments with my mother
>materialist collector that buys useless garbage and hoards it
>narcissistic
>never one ounce of affection to anyone, all he did was talk shit about everyone around him and then get pissed off when people did the same thing to him

fuck him

he didn't just fuck up me, he fucked up my sister too. she's a drugged out whore.
>>
>>35035121

Quit acting like a baby and grow up.
>>
>>35035292

>Is making me lose my cool

Hey! There's the rope you know? Give it a try :)
>>
>>35035328

Yes because were automatically suppose to believe everything that is posted on a anonymous Taiwanese egg noodle cooking forum.
>>
>>35035430
What's your goal besides making me kill myself, my man?
>>35035481
Why don't you believe them?

C'mon answer my questions, stop avoiding.
>>
>>35035511

>What's your goal besides making me kill myself

Making you shove a lightbulb up your ass
>>
>>35035481
But that's not even uncommon. If you don't believe that then why believe anything posted here?
>>
>>35035530
What about my other question? Why won't you answer it? What about the question from anon above?
>>
>>35035559

Why do you like sucking dick so much?
>>
>>35033048
I suppose he did.
He drank until I was 16, and he never taught me anything worth while.

He was never really a good father. A major reason that he stuck around is that he only cared for my family because my mother has co-owner ship of the house we live in, and he's not going to throw it all away and live in the street.

I've heard he walked away from his own 8 year old children before. That's just what he is.
>>
Can't relate to this thread, my dad was a bro who was always supportive of me and understood that I had social issues. He was always kind and caring and maybe he didn't push me hard enough to do good in school, but he always warned me of the consequences and that I was the only one who could affect my future. He's a nice guy who wouldn't hurt a fly and I'm super glad he's my dad, gonna miss that guy when he goes.

My heart goes out to you anons with bad or abusive dads. You can be better than them.
>>
File: 1476615906038.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476615906038.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>35033048
I don't know, we are in pretty good terms with my dad, but sometimes I feel like I'm living his life.
He was pretty tough on me when growing up, but after I turned 18 he pretty much let me go as I liked.
My dad was my hero when I was a kid. He knew a shit ton about everything, could fix anything, highly educated. Real old school manly man. Well he's still the person I have the most respect.
Now it feels like I'm just living like he want's me to. I picked my Uni subject like he wanted and I'm stressed about the work load all the time and don't care shit about school or anything. And when I talk about him he just says it'll pay in the long run. But I don't care about making money, slaving my life away. He's the type of person who has to keep doing something all the time. Either he's working, running a martial art's club, or smithing or cutting down forest. And he seems busy or stressed most of the time.I don't ever want to live like that. But still I don't have any courage to say what I want in this life, I respect him too much to quit school. And he probably thinks I'm some kind of 'investment', that I'll take care of him when he's old. But I don't think I can do that. I can barely take care of myself. I can see my dad's disappointed in me. I haven't gone out in over three years other than school occasionally. And I don't want to die because I know how much he would be hurt. He was always so proud of me.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>35034828
>Whether you're a bad dad or a good dad is up to the chemicals and structure in your brain, not some magical reincarnating spook.
>If your brain were fucked up in a certain way, you'd be a psychopath and take shitty care of your kids, and the proximate reason would be that there's a structural flaw upstairs.
>Reincarnation as a form of punishment for misdeeds doesn't make sense because human behavior has physical causes.

I see
>>
>>35034666
Post it again pls
>>
File: 1440254444013.jpg (991KB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1440254444013.jpg
991KB, 3456x2304px
>>35033048
>How many of you were mentally fucked up by your dad?
My dadis now half paralyzed because of a stroke.
Anyway when I think about how he was, he was kinda beta and sometimes angry.
It's always seems other men were look more confident, also he was working a lot of hours. when I got older I realized I didn't have strong man role model.

>>35034124
>Have strong role model dad
>WAAHHHH DAD MADE FUN OF ME
there is a strong model dad, just shouting and being angry on your kid doesn't count as a strong model dad.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.