[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 153423454324531.png (33KB, 527x487px) Image search: [Google]
153423454324531.png
33KB, 527x487px
>28
>living with parents
>depressed
>kissless
>hugless
>friendless
>virgin
>fat
>out of shape
>spend all nights listening to "I'm your girlfriend ASMR"
>sanity is drifting into the abyss
>the only satisfaction I feel is some random cute girl making wet mouth noises into the microphone
>no hope in sight

remember, if you're feeling like shit just remember I exist. hope i made you feel better
>>
haha lol yeah
>>
File: 1469212930003.jpg (283KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1469212930003.jpg
283KB, 1000x1333px
>>35032462
JUST go out into the nature. do it. not tomorrow. not later in the day. NOW. RIGHT NOW. CLOSE THE BROWSER, AND GO OUT.
>>
>>35032462
I am exactly like you except 27 and asmr doesn't really do it for me. I am going to kms soon, youngsters beware not to end up like this because there is no way out.
>>
there are many like you
the plights of the weakest
do not assure me of my strength

it is like looking at a perforated stomach ulcer
and trying to think 'but at least the duodenum seems okay'
a few days before dying
>>
My old man always told me:
You gain nothing by comparing yourself to someone who is worse off than you.
>>
I'm you with 26 :D
>>
>>35032462
there are probably tons of people exactly like you except 30+ on here

you don't even have it the most bad
>>
I really don't get why normies get such a boost from looking at people like you and thinking "LOL ATLEAST IM NOT LIKE DIS XD", If anything it makes me sad there are people out there who couldn't find their place in society and live like this.
>>
>>35032462
LITERALLY me but ASMR is a waste and no one will hire me
>>
>>35032524
dude I live in the north, why the fuck would I want to go out and freeze my ass off in the snow.
>>
File: 1487336374922.gif (74KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487336374922.gif
74KB, 480x270px
>>35032462
Hey anon, just remember that even if you do manage to improve yourself you're still fucked and will be rejected anyway

>got GED
>started working out everyday
>lost a lot of weight and got semi-fit
>things are looking up
>time to initiate my dream, my only goal through all of this
>call Marine recruiting office today
>"sorry you need at least a years worth of college credits with that GED to even qualify"
>"but i think the Army and Navy take GEDs"
So i'm about to go gorge myself with food to accompany this crushing defeat. Should I go get some classic tendies at Whataburger? Or go have a nice duck sandwich at the Vietnamese shop around the corner? He always gives me so much food.
>>
>>35032462
You can easily do something about the fat and out of shape part. There are infinity+1 videos on YouTube about losing weight and getting in shape.

Stop being a lazy nigger and do something positive or ten more years will fly by and you'll just be writing the same thing here.
>>
File: C1U6__EWQAElVQ9.jpg (80KB, 888x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C1U6__EWQAElVQ9.jpg
80KB, 888x1200px
>hugless

if this bothers you, heres a tip. go outside right now for about an hour, walk up to any qt girl you see, and literally just ask them for a hug. if youre depressed youll probably look depressed so this will be a pity-hug. but its something.

>dont smell like a fat slob
>dont look too dead inside

walk around asking any girl you see, eventually one will give you a warm lovely hug. a lot will probably reject you, but that is absolutely to be expected and you shouldnt let it bother you.

you either take this advice or never complain about being hugless again.
>>
Most of your problems can be solved with just force of will.
An easy solution for the virgin part is getting a prostitute. Not everyone is comfortable with that one though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.