[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can it be possible that really not a single girl ever showed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1486929502966.jpg (121KB, 627x782px) Image search: [Google]
1486929502966.jpg
121KB, 627x782px
Can it be possible that really not a single girl ever showed interest in me, or am I just too autistic to even notice that in retrospect?

I mean, Im average looking and I can casually talk to girls if Im not trying to flirt with them.

Im a 6'2 foot tall 5-6/10
How can it be possible that im still a KHHV?

T-This cant be possible r-right guys?
>>
>>35032418
You just probably didn't notice because of your autism or the girl in question being ugly

Happens all the time, my main man
>>
>>35032721
>or the girl in question being ugly
When I said not one girl, I meant that quite literally.
No ugly girls showed interest into me either...
>>
does that translate to "No Nazi"
>>
>>35032418
Women generally don't show their interest, they just wait for you to make a move.
The only exception is if you make them spill spaghetti, but an average guy isn't gonna do that.
>>
>>35033624
This could be it.
I need to learn to show interest without feeling the need to hurt myself very badly I guess...
>>
>>35034006
Yeah, you judge a woman's interest by how she reacts to you pursuing her.
Funny enough, a LOT of men find that part hard as well.
>>
>>35034325
Well it is the hardest part.
I mean you have to step out of your comfort zone and let yourself be judged by someone else.

Most people (including me) are afraid of what the other person might have to say about that attempt.
>>
>>35034449
That's true, it's pretty hard to be subtle enough about it for them not to suddenly judge you.

You could make a fucking video game about all the minesteps you must take.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.