[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls put even less effort into their appearance than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: 1482413105153.jpg (451KB, 1198x895px) Image search: [Google]
1482413105153.jpg
451KB, 1198x895px
Why do girls put even less effort into their appearance than guys these days

Has everybody just given up
>>
File: Point_Laugh.jpg (133KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
Point_Laugh.jpg
133KB, 500x371px
>>35032039
>op gets dressed to impress
>goes out and sees everyone would rather look at their phones
>>
>>35032096
>>op gets dressed to impress

Not really. I just don't dress like complete trash like the average normie these days.

Women don't seem to ever wear anything except t shirts and gym shorts.
>>
You have absolutely no idea how much personal grooming women have to do on a daily basis to not just look like men with tits, do you?
>>
Because women look really cute in casual clothes.

Slightly oversized tshirt+trackshorts+autism shoes= cute and comfy

The neon shoe girl displays it well, and I believe it could work for men too. Men in trackshorts are cute. Plus, if you ever need to sprint you're all set, it's wonderful. I wear this combination almost every day and have over a dozen pairs of track shorts, and am able to sprint on whim, anytime.
>>
because women are superior in every single way

a women dressed in tracksuits has 10x the worth of a sub 7/10 man in a tux
>>
Why would you get dressed up to go to class or grocery shopping?
>>
>>35032424
Why would you dress like you're at the gym to go to class or grocery shopping?
>>
>>35032436
Because I go to the gym after class and before shopping.
>>
>>35032314
>The neon shoe girl displays it well

You can tell even from far away that her face is no good. She doesn't have a chin.

I'm not saying women need a big man chin but they still need a chin. None at all is gross.
>>
>>35032039
I saw a study and angelina jolie in rags was way hotter than an average girl dressed nicely.
>>
File: 1480754944184.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480754944184.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>35032039
God I can just imagine how that place smells. It must be fucking nauseating in there.
>>
>>35032284
so you're admitting this, and yet you still look like a homeless bag lady wearing fashionable brands?
>>
>>35032314
nah, she looks and dresses like a lazy dyke is all.

women mostly dress like total shit these days, oh well.
>>
>>35032314
1. no, disgusting, women have obligations
2. real gangsta ass niggas don't run fast
>>
>>35032591
What I'm saying is, it's stupid to think that these women aren't "putting any effort into they're appearance". They're wearing gym clothes, but the amount of makeup, clipping, nairing, shampooing, exfoliating, etc etc etc etc required before they leave the house in the morning takes hours. They put way more effort into their appearance than any (straight) man ever has in his life, every single day.
>>
>>35032745
Yes I am aware of that typo
>>
Everyone looking at their phone lol why even go out?
>>
>>35032460
I didn't claim she was pretty, only that her outfit was cute.
>>35032607
Eh, if you say so. I think this is acceptable casual clothing; of course she should dress up to attend a dinner, or to go to church, or even to non-grocery type stores. She looks like a student having lunch at a cafeteria, being practical, clean and comfy are the top priorities of a student. Up until last year, I wore either a blouse or sweater, paired with an appropriate skirt and socks/hosery nearly everyday, and while it was cleaner look, I would wind up worrying more about my skirt hiking up or blouse ruffling than my school work. When dressed more casually, it is easier to focus and much comfier. As an added bonus, it makes the occasions that require formal clothing all the more fun. I imagine other fenables have a similar thought process.

I still like trackshorts+tshirt a lot, though it seems I'm alone in my opinion it's a cute outfit, ah well.

>>35032625
>1
See above post.
>2
Gotta go fast
>>
>>35032800
They're not going out to hang out, they look like they're in a college cafeteria. It's understandable that they'd rather browse the web or talk to their actual friends.
>>
>>35032907
>fenables

Kek. Females.
>>
File: Terrible.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
Terrible.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>35032206
It's literally ridiculous. Girls getting "dressed up" is still just fancy sweat pants and a crop top. Looks like hell
>>
>>35032039
hey Ut austin buddy
>>
>>35032314
Wearing gym clothes a step below casual. Wearing jeans, a tshirt, and vans or converse is cute casual. Wearing running shoes and track shorts shows you just don't give a shit.
>>
>>35032039
>The only people who aren't absolute bobbleheads glued to their phones are Asian.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>35032457
Ever heard of a gym bag? At least look normal for class in front of your peers? I really cannot fathom why you wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen in gym clothes.
>>
>>35033213
wrong. squirting poop into your hand and rubbing it over your swimsuit area is cute casual.
>>
>>35032357
Kek
Keep telling yourself that ,worship women until they put on even more weight than they have on average the past 50 years, and give even less of a shit. Land whales with slenderman guys is the new norm and it's fucking awful
>>
>>35032039
I don't notice anything strange with their fashion in your pic. If by "putting less effort" you mean, not being in good shape (not overweight or obese), and always glued to phone even in social setting these days, I agree.

Girls have to do more of grooming than men in general actually. That vagina and tits are annoyingly high maintenance stuffs for just being there.
>>
>>35032039
Because they'll still get attention from betas regardless of what they're wearing.
>>
>>35033229
Have you ever lived around Asians?
Especially uni aged ones, they never fuckin look away from their phones
>>
>>35032745
Maybe it's because I'm salty but I exfoliate, do acne masks, shave, and am overall very well kept. I'm straight so I have no idea what you're talking about
>>
whenever i see a girl wearing a buttin down oxford shirt, and a nice conservative skirt or khakis, and preppy shoes, it makes me feel so warm and happy inside. it gives me hope that not all women are lost
>>
>>35032314
>am able to sprint on demand at any time
How autistic are you
>>
>>35033363
>turboslut stacy with daddy's money

yeah I'm sure she'll bring Chads to pound her in their hampton home
>>
What I've noticed is that every warm season girls clothes get more and more revealing. You used to never see crop tops now they're everywhere. Dresses cut down the tits in the middle with no back to show the absolute maximum skin.
>>
>>35033753
They're just trying to wear what's comfortable you pig. Maybe if you virgins would stop acting so creepy women would actually talk to you.
>>
>>35033213
No, it means they're living an active life. They're making a pit stop post or pre-exercise, unlike your 24/7 sitting-in-front-of-ebaumsworld ass.

I only dress nice all the times I'm not working out. When I'm working out I don't care so much about matching. Also Chad is the one to see me in my diamond dress, not you.
>>
>>35033753
What I'VE noticed is that every warm season men's clothes get more and more revealing.

Many don't even bother with a t shirt at all!
It must be because they want to show off as much flesh as possible because they're complete sluts and are asking to be raped
>>
>>35032039
I wear comfy clothes because I don't give a fuck. If I could I would walk around in a tank top and underwear or pajamas. It's not worth looking nice when I'm going to sit in a huge, dark lecture theatre anyway.
>>
>>35034103
holy shit, everybody be on your best behavior! it looks like a cool person accidentally wandered in here!
>>
>>35034103
If you want to dress like trash then why wouldn't you at least go slavcore

Track suits at least have a style to them and look better than the generic t shirt and jeans/sweatpants combo
>>
>>35034062
What man wears revealing clothing anywhere except when they're swimmjng
>>
look lets just cut to the chase: if a girl doesnt put effort into her appearance and dress nice, its an indication that she probably doesnt put much effort into upkeeping her feet, and doesnt put effort into keeping her pussy clean, and wont put much effort into sucking your cock
>>
>>35034529
no you look. lets cut to the cheese. FFFFFF
>>
>>35034130
Why should I bother wasting my time putting on makeup, doing my hair or shaving my legs when I'm going to go to class and come home anyway.
>>
>>35034103
>pajamas
I do this anyway, I haven't gotten dressed in "normal" clothing since Christmas.
>>
>>35034430
you evidently haven't been to the UK
>>
>>35034577
Oh well yeah, British """men""" are fucking homos so I would have expected that

I meant what man in real countries
>>
File: 1484412893698.jpg (119KB, 811x739px) Image search: [Google]
1484412893698.jpg
119KB, 811x739px
>>35033213
>jeans, a tshirt, and vans or converse

>cute
>>
>>35032745
Guys on this board have to try really fucking hard faggot
I spend an hour and a half getting ready, washing, shaving and doing my hair every day before work as a guy
I work with women who literally roll out of bed and put on sweatpants
>>
>>35032039
I live in florida and it's hot as fuck, so it's mostly shorts and flip flops for me. I only dress nice if I'm looking to fuck, and I'm never looking to fuck.
>>
>>35033653
Very.

That was sincere, I love being abe to sprint around.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.