[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT:Help a steamfag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (93KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 633x758px
ITT:help a steamfag
>be me
>17 February
>lurking on /b/
>found thread
>"hey,guys,check these credit card Infos! They are sooooo legit!!"
>pic with lots of credit card numbers,also code and expiration date
>doubt.jpg
>one anons say "guys,It worked for Netflix!!Thanks,based OP!!"
>fuckit.jpg
>download pic
>go to Steam
>open up "Add Funds" menu
>100 dollars
>*click*
>begin to type in every one of them
>30 minutes later
>almost done
>still haven't gotten at least one card to work
>about to give up
>then suddenly
>I have been blessed by Kek
>"You have successfully added 100 dollars to your Steam account"
>FUUUUCK YEAAAAA
>I'm fucking shacking
>decide to keep the money safe on the account until Easter Sales
>then I'll go on a shopping spree
>feelsgoodman.png
>2 day later
>haven't check my Steam in a while
>still confident that I have the money and that Steam has not banned my account
>login in Steam just to feast my eyes over the new 100 dollars in my Wallet
>login
>*click*
>*ACCOUNT ALERT!!*
>WHATTHEFUCK.gif
>*click*
>"Your Steam account has been flagged for possible fraudulent activities. You will not be able to trade any Community Market related items nor Steam Keys until you prove ownership of the card that you used to add Steam Funds previously"
>wellshit.jpg
>donegoofed.jpeg
What do,anons? I don't want my account closed.
>>
how do you expect people to help you?

you committed fraud. there's nothing anyone can do lol.
>>
kek you dun goof'd op

you deserve it
>>
Well have fun in jail anon
>>
there is no way to help you. what you did is called fraud, and you were caught red handed.
enjoy your community service, thief.
>>
How will OP go to jail when it is his steam account flagged?
>>
that's what you get for acting like greedy trailer trash
>>
fucking kek if true you stupid child
>>
File: advice-dog-374.png (117KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
advice-dog-374.png
117KB, 407x405px
>>35030905
now you're going to have credit card fraud on your record, and you won't even be able to get a shitty retail job because you'd have to handle credit cards.
cc fraud is legit one of the most life ruining crimes you could commit these days op. have fun flipping burgers for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.
>>
File: IMG_2854.jpg (256KB, 777x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2854.jpg
256KB, 777x759px
>committing fraud
>expecting fraud
lmao
>>
>>35030905
Enjoy being butt raped by Tyrone and Jamal.
>>
Depends on the state, but $100 in credit card fraud would probably be a misdemeanor, although a pretty serious one. You'll be looking at a decently large fine, like $1000 or more, and possible jail time or community service.

I have a feeling you're a minor, though.
>>
File: ahaha.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
ahaha.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>35031299

Its 2 years in most places, hopefully they use the address of the credit of one of ops last legit purchases

probably his moms credit or debit card
>>
>>35031299
Yes, except that the local police and DA couldn't give less of a shit about $100 in CC internet fraud. Maybe they could get a civil judgement against him. (This is assuming U.S.)

Steam would have to escalate to get to any of that point anyhow.

Just call/write to Steam and say "Halp pls! My account has some kind of problem!?" In other words, play dumb (which seems like it should be real easy for you). Just insist you have NO idea what happened, someone must've stolen ur password, etc.
>>
>>35031465

steam knows your computer hardware
>>
File: mfw happy.jpg (6KB, 231x219px) Image search: [Google]
mfw happy.jpg
6KB, 231x219px
>>35031171
Kek, used to work in insurance, credit car fraud was legitimately seen as worse than paedophilia - instantly blacklisted. .
>>
idiot poorfag lmao
>>
>>35031299
>>35031465
What if I'm from a small 3rd world country?
>>
>>35031939

well you could look at your behavior and realize why its a 3rd world country
>>
I'd never help a steamfag, you're the cancer of this board and I hope you go to jail for a long fucking time. One less of you cockroaches around.
>>
good job tanking your credit forever OP.
>>
Is it you , thomas/John?

As if it happened like this, I know you hacked this account and that's why it's blocked now.

By the way apparently a lot of people (5+) on this board are looking for your dox.
>>
>>35032148
Nope,dunno what are you talking about.
>>
>>35031939
Then steam won't do anything because doing international shit is a chore, if it's only 100$ I doubt anything will happen
>>
>>35032214
Depends who the credit card is with, some companies will go after you in principle.
>>
>>35032290
they take fraud pretty seriously in general, I'm sure those companies have entire divisions for fraud prevention and resolution.
>>
>>35032341
Amex is brutal.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 741x568px
Also,I forgot to mention something:
The money got refunded after I got the warning. And because I haven't spent any of them,they went back all 100 dollars. Does that change anything or am I still fucked?
>>
you committed credit card theft you dumb nigger be glad that it's just your Steam trade privileges that were affected considering how that's illegal and all
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.