[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we replicate late 2015 /r9k/'s level of comfiness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: waifu2.jpg (58KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
waifu2.jpg
58KB, 1080x1080px
How do we replicate late 2015 /r9k/'s level of comfiness?
>>
Soft focus lenses.
>>
>>35030423
what was so comfy bout 2015 i was in a coma for 10 years tbqhwyf
>>
>>35031259
It was basically just as shit now, but with less stormweenies and SJWs
>>
>>35031288
>stormweenies
they popped up on other boards a few years ago too, /pol/ being one of them. they're not taken seriously for the most part and they're pretty easy to btfo in a debate.
>>
>>35031380
That's because they've confused class and race. They should be angry at their bosses for making their lives hell, but instead they hate on their black or hispanic coworkers because they don't have the sack to fight for prosperity for poor people everywhere. Sad ttbh senpai.
>>
File: 1684684668448948.png (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1684684668448948.png
28KB, 600x600px
>>35030423
>2015
>comfy
Are you dumb? 2015 was pretty shit, 2014 is where it's at. /r9k/ was an ocean of OC to that time and it was also right before it was swarmed by normies who found out about this place through Pepe.
>>
File: yam.jpg (108KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
yam.jpg
108KB, 450x360px
high quality 3d waifus
>>
You can't.
r9k without my crush Cocoa is worth nothing to me.
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35030423
>post more Smug Wojak (seriously)
>remove some stormweenies and a few traps
>turn off the robot and then reset it and turn it back on
>post more wagie vs. NEET threads

>>35031906
Early 2014 was pretty comfy although not as good as late 2011 - early 2013. Then Isla Vista killings happened and the following summer months mostly about Elliot memes. These memes attracted some normies, but things were still somewhat comfy. Then moot (only oldfags remember) killed the robot, which started the influx of OC, memes (pic related) and people. This era which started in late July and ended in November, which is when Pepe became a mainstream meme, was a unique period in the history of /r9k/ and comfy on its own way. So yeah, 2014 was a great, although not the greatest, year for /r9k/.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.