[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with polygamy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: i don't think that's slutty.png (579KB, 1594x894px) Image search: [Google]
i don't think that's slutty.png
579KB, 1594x894px
What is wrong with polygamy?
>>
File: iWRhEeJ.jpg (357KB, 1180x863px) Image search: [Google]
iWRhEeJ.jpg
357KB, 1180x863px
>>35029687
Just make sure to hear what she says about it when she hits 35 with 2 kids screaming desperately the famous lines.

"My past is behind me, my kids are my world, I need a real man, I want something real" etc.

lol
>>
File: 1410462441796.png (365KB, 992x909px) Image search: [Google]
1410462441796.png
365KB, 992x909px
>>35029687
>ages 20 - 28
>>
Just a bitch baiting for virgin neets to fuck them once and then use them while she is sucking Chads in a gang bang
>>
File: IMG_3192.gif (1007KB, 202x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3192.gif
1007KB, 202x258px
>>35029687
Nothing fundamentally, (except muh degeneracy) but it is almost always used to milk betas of cash while fucking Chad(s). If they call it polygamy they don't take the hit in social standing that cheating would give them while still getting the benefits.
>>
What is right with polygamy?
>>
>>35029687
to be fair she had non-monogamous in her profile stats.
makes you able to easily avoid her
>>
File: 1468271000165.png (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1468271000165.png
1MB, 1920x1440px
>>35029687
Kind of disgusting she already looks like she is in her early 30's.

She is going to look like a fucking coked out granny by the time she hits 35.
>>
>>35029687
What she's doing isn't polygamy. Polygamy is being married to more than one person. I don't see anything wrong with it personally. If a guy can support more than one woman in a relationship, or a woman can support two guys in a relationship, how does it hurt society?

I suppose that if one person is supporting more than one other person (not including kids) and that one person dies, society now has to care for more than one person.

What AnemoneRose is doing is just sleeping with more than one person. You can do that ethically, letting everyone know they are not exclusive, and then everyone can decide whether or not it's for them.
>>
My god white people are fucked up...
>>
File: 1477926845818.png (423KB, 441x474px) Image search: [Google]
1477926845818.png
423KB, 441x474px
>white woman
>Whore
>Athiest
This is a shining example on what kind of bubbly shit you should never put a ring on
>>
Nothing. Just find a provider later lol.
>>
File: 1477369782915.jpg (37KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1477369782915.jpg
37KB, 601x601px
Non monogamous relationships make me so fucking angry
Holy shit, this kind of crap being socially acceptable is truly a sign that society is in it's death throes, and honestly, maybe that's a good thing.

Stop it you fuckers
You're going against what humans are naturally supposed to do
You don't know how to love, and you are broken beyond belief
I hate every single one of you
>>
Why is polygamy even illegal? Women would rather share a Chad than resort to a betafag.

Case in point my big brother. He already has a child with another woman and now has another with a different woman.
>>
>>35031181
>You're going against what humans are naturally supposed to do
Well naturally men are supposed to spread their seed as much as possible so polygamy is the only natural thing. However monogamy is a pillar of successful civilization.
>>
its fake
and ppl practicing it are fake
>>
>>35031452
at this point i just want this civilization to fall. We are basically romans 2.0. Let this shit burn.
>>
>>35031452
>he actually believes in cuck mentallity
Tyrone will gladly spread his seed in any women that gets near you
>>
>>35031181
Who made you the arbiter of what's ''"natural"'' for humans? You're just jealous that others are having lots of sex and you're totally left out.
>>
>>35031181
Monogamy is pretty much only normal for Europeans west of the Hajnal line. In most societies polygyny is the norm. Men competing against other men for women also selects for more aggressive, extraverted, higher testosterone traits, the switch from hunter gathering to farming encouraged this as well as selection for male manipulators who use and discard women, because women could provide for themselves better and had less requirement for strict monogamous relationships (in Africa women are still associated with farming).

In the north hunting distance increases with decreasing numbers of game animals per square kilometer, increasing male mortality, and food gathering decreases with longer winters, increasing women's reliance on men and increasing the costs of polygyny.

Polygyny is hardly "going against what humans are naturally supposed to do" and is in general natural, and we live in a world with such a surplus of food even in the west/north now, it's unsurprising the same thing has happened here as did in the tropics with the emergence of farming thousands of years ago. Though that said I'm not necessarily arguing for it, just playing devil's advocate. Cannibalism is natural too.
>>
>>35029687
>What is wrong with polygamy?

As long as you have a way to dispose of the excess males, no problem. Small polygamistic societies can kick excess young males out into the larger community. Large polygamistic societies can dispose of them through chaotic small-scale tribal warfare and emigration.

Of course, small polygamistic societies became large ones eventually, and the social problems they caused would antagonize surrounding stronger non-polygamistic social groups. Groups who had large cohesive bands of well-integrated monogamous males, who had families to defend. Most early polygamist societies didn't fare so well in those situation, although this changed with the development of advanced religions that could organize the surplus males somewhat.

That being said, modern monogamous societies aren't so monogamous anymore, and their asset of well-integrated and well-socialized males is crumbling.

Maybe the situation really is set for the rise of polygamy.
>>
File: 1477082239835.jpg (31KB, 424x353px) Image search: [Google]
1477082239835.jpg
31KB, 424x353px
>>35031635
>In most societies polygyny is the norm

More than half the world practices monogamy, but polygyny is the norm.

Really makes you think.

>Cannibalism is natural too

really nigga
>>
>>35031635
no that is bullshit
prehistoric times we developed a strategy, evolution if you will
where male and female produced children, and raised it TOGATHER
a couple
and the baby raised as a healthy member of the small society (150 ppl max, unironically what we can nowadays manage)
this made it possible for us to populate the planet
polygamy is cancer

the reason we see it now, is that 1 person can raise a baby, successfully

can you imagine who would go hunting if they knew chad bluntstone stayed home fucking your desired little furball? ofcourse nobody would ever fucking go hunting and get at eachothers throat
>>
>>35029687

I don't get it though.

Sounds to me like she really doesn't have the slightest idea of what she wants.

She's talking about having fuckbuddies whike having some bullshit list of criterias that shouldn't matter to a fuckbuddy.

For instance I'm the huge party type. I socialize a lot, do drugs and down alcohol like a sinkhole, but if you are polygamous and have fuckbuddies, then why do you care that I party on the side when I'm not with you? I mean I'm always down for gaming and animu and if she's down for fucking I don't mind being another fuckbuddy She can game with, but if we're fuckbuddies and non-exclusive then I ain't changing shit about myself. I'll party and fuck party sluts, then, the next day I'll be chilling with you no alcohol no drugs.

To me, no monogamy means zero commitment and zero commitment means no leash thus no criterias apply. So fuck your list I will do all the drugs and party I want, just not with you.

This is the beauty of being able to be both introvert and extrovert at will. I am down with chilling sober with a cutie, just not all the time.

Polygamous girls are usually giant hypocrites, they say they just want freedom, but in reality they just want a pack of dogs on a leash to control instead of one loyal dog. They usually give zero fucks about your feelings.
>>
>>35031723
>More than half the world practices monogamy, but polygyny is the norm.
Monogamy is only the norm in practice for a very small part of the world, in Europe. It has spread further through stuff like European travel, influence, and European-influenced religions. But it can only be said to be natural for a few places.
>Cannibalism is natural too
>really nigga
Yes. There are many tribes all over the world that have practised both malevolent and benevolent forms of cannibalism and that consume the dead. Many other animals do this too. So if you are going to give an appeal to nature, you have to keep in mind things like this. It can get ridiculous what you are arguing for. Maybe, there is more to morality than what is natural and what isn't?
>>35031735
No, it isn't bullshit, what you wrote is rubbish. Educate yourself. Peter Frost's blog is good.

http://evoandproud.blogspot.ca/2015/10/the-contradictions-of-polygyny.html

http://evoandproud.blogspot.ca/2007/09/sexual-selection-and-arctic.html
>>
>>35031826
>But it can only be said to be natural for a few places.

Polygamy is illegal in all countries but, India, most countries in Africa(not all), and some middle eastern countries.
>>
>>35029776
Lots of fucking is pretty awesome
>>35030856
Don't worry buddy nobody wants your ring
>>
>>35031940
I'm talking about polygyny, a pattern of mating in which a male animal has more than one female mate, not polygamy. Which seems to be more relevant. Did you even know what polgyny means? For example, in the OP image, are they all married? No...
>>
>>35032027
I dont think you understand what either of them mean. Polygny is a type of polygamy.
Polygyny means a man who is MARRIED to multiple women.
Polygamy means a person is MARRIED to multiple people.
>>
>>35029687
Nothing beats a night out in Burlington.
>>
>>35029687
>Poly herself
>Dates poly guy (which she doesn't like)
>Proceeds to explain her ideal relationship setup involving multiple partners (men)
The only reason she does this is because she gets away with it. Beta males are absolutely damaging the market place when it comes to women since you'll take whatever you can get.

I can't wait until most of you are gassed.
>>
File: Untitled.png (17KB, 776x433px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 776x433px
>>35032132
Hmmmmm. I'm not so sure, anon.
>>
>>35030856
Redditors defend polygamy family, after all, betas need to stick together
>>
>>35031976
>Beta cuckold gets scrap
>H-H-Hell yeah....
>>
>>35029687
Since you're on /r9k/, you must have a lot of time on your hands. Try reading The Moral Animal by Wright, you'll get your answer, and then some.
>>
>>35031414
>He already has a child with another woman and now has another with a different woman.
ngl that's kinda hot. pics of your brother?
>>
>Mossad has sent you 50 goy burger cents for this thread
>>
>>35032252
you just proved me right though?
>>
If you want to be a slut, then be a slut but don't try to pretend its anything else.
>>
>>35033153
No, it has the definition I quoted word for word as well which is the definition used in anthropology too.
>>
>>35029687
>I don't think that's slutty
Then what the fuck does she think "slutty" is?
>>
>>35029687
She sounds like such a boring pretentious bitch.

Everything in that image just rubs the wrong way.
>>
>>35033281
>Zoology
>Comparing humans to any other species
>>
>>35031181
I'd love to believe monogamy is how it's supposed to be, but that's just a terrible lie. That's the worst part of being human, is when you realize how badly your parents, teachers, peers and media have been lying to you your whole life. Then you end up holding on to an impossible dream that you had put all your faith into.
>>
Because women have been led to believe through 3rd wave feminism that they CAN have their cake and eat it.

They want to fool around for the whole of their 20's while also having a stable relationship and absolving themselves of any responsibility that a relationship entails. Then when they get to 30 they believe that they'll settle down with the "right guy" and then coast the rest of their life.

Forgetting that they had a kid with chad when they were 19 because they figured they were "supposed to" or it would fill some void in their life.

Combined with low investment reproduction strategies (chad fucking as many women as possible) being as successful as high investment reproduction (monogamous for life relationship) means that relationships are completely fucked and men lose out in basically any scenario.
>>
Yes I want I nice monogamous girl like all you guys, but don't kid yourself. Women being sluttier than they were 60 years ago means it is easier to get laid. If you and I weren't bottom tier this wouldn't seem like such a terrible development.
>>
>>35029687
>has a fuckbuddy
>"i don't think that's slutty"
aaaahahaha
>>
>"i don't think that's slutty"
>literally in a sex cult
>>
>>35031819
what she's saying is she's looking for a "boyfriend" who fits all those criteria, whilst still keeping her fuckbuddy on the side
>>
>>35033370
Yeah, polyamory aside she seems really banal. You could use that profile for like half of Burlington. There's nothing here someone could use to start a real conversation. What the hell does it even mean if you're "good at being honest?" Everyone who isn't a severe pathological liar tells the truth 95%+ of the time. How much do you have to suck for that to be the best compliment you can give yourself? And her answer for "what do you like thinking about?" is essentially "I don't." I almost feel like she's one of those ex-druggies where being a druggy was their entire identity, and now that she's clean there's just nothing left to her.
>>
File: Valor.png (163KB, 309x426px) Image search: [Google]
Valor.png
163KB, 309x426px
Did anyone else here play MAG? I put just under 2000 hours into it before the servers shut down. Still miss it every day.
>>
If you can make it work and you don't push it on people, it's fine.

>t. soft polygamous situation
>>
>>35034628

>t. guy who's being cucked into having a "poly" relationship so his gf can go off and fuck as many guys as she wants while he gets nothing
>>
>>35034683
Not a polyamorous situation, it's my wife and my mother in law and we're exclusive.
>>
>>35034683
Don't even respond to cucks, they enjoy being Tyrone's bitch
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.