[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you hate your oneitis for not returning your feelings?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Himeno_smile_n1133_t.jpg (133KB, 512x720px) Image search: [Google]
Himeno_smile_n1133_t.jpg
133KB, 512x720px
Do you hate your oneitis for not returning your feelings?
>>
No, I hate myself for not being able to meet her minimum required standards
>>
>>35029406
What are her standards?
>>
>>35029388
Part of me kinda does, but i wouldn't call it hate, i guess it would be something closer to dissapointement. In the end i know i can't blame her because that's how she feels i can't force her to feel otherwise.
Still hurts though
>>
Yes because she led me on for so long. She would keep me around by letting me kiss her and finger her and shit but never let me fuck her. Then she started fucking some other dude so I cut her out of my life.
>>
>>35030686
Your oneitis sounds too shitty to deserve being your oneitis, anon.
>>
>>35031861
Youre right anon i know. Yeah she has a lot of mental issues too, really fucked with my head. When i first dropped her I was really depressed but now I'm starting to move on. She said some really nasty shit to me and also some emotional shit too. Still miss her though and all the good times we shared, i considered her my best friend for a while.

Now ive been on tinder and another app looking for some pussy so I can get my mind off her. im gonna hook up with some girl this week.
>>
>>35029388
It's not hate.

Disappointment is the better word for it. I thought I was getting somewhere.
>>
>>35029388
Can't blame her for my autism right?
>>
No. I could never hate her. I hate all the people who stand between her and I (and sometimes I hate myself), but even now I still love her too much to ever hate her.
>>
File: 1485899956136.png (267KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485899956136.png
267KB, 637x360px
>>35029388
No, I hate myself because I had many opportunities to tell her how I felt and I didn't take it.
>>
>>35029388
I shall check that DUBS first.

And I find it hard to hard my oneitis. I feel as if it's my own failing that made her not returning my feelings. Rather than making her my goal, I should've live for my own goals and be the prize. Only then she'll prized me, not the other way.
>>
>>35029388
no, hatred towards others makes me tired

I just hate myself for being unable to forget her
>>
File: crying.jpg (83KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
83KB, 480x640px
>>35032473

This feel. This excruciating feel. It's even worse when she tells your friends that she would have gone out with you if you'd told her

Just fucking shoot me.
>>
I just hate myself for falling this hard for a girl I'll probably never get, really.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.