[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/unifeels/ eat in loo edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (26KB, 734x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 734x468px
Does anyone else eat their lunch in the toilet because they have no one to eat with at the cafeteria?
>>
Why don't you want to eat alone?
>>
i live alone so i just buy cheap food and eat in my flat crying because of my loneliness
>>
>>35028820
in university are you serious??
do you really think people give a shit if your eating by yourself get your food and go outside go on your phone you care more than anyone else
>>
>>35028820
luckily for me everyone went to the cafeteria so i just chilled in the classroom alone and or slept
great way to piss an hour away same with the study group got offered once and refused and was avoided afterwards for the rest of the 4 months
>>
I am thinking about becoming otherkin so these outcast will let me in among them and i will leach of their powerfull autism.
>>
I had my own private office to eat alone in.
>>
>>35028820
I cook in my room and clean my dishes in the toilet... close enough
>>
>>35028820
Nobody cares, just eat at a small table.
>>
File: 5416516315.jpg (75KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
5416516315.jpg
75KB, 598x687px
>Haven't gone to any of my classes for 5 weeks
>I don't feel a connection to anyone there (Nothing but a bunch of spoiled dipshit whores/normies), and the things I learn in class feel like a pointless waste of time
>All I want to do is get /fit/ because I hate my body so much. I can't even look in a mirror anymore without wanting to hang myself
>My professor just emailed me this morning, he advised I drop both of his classes.
Should I just drop out, take the W's, and try again next semester? Maybe I'll feel better after summer and losing some weight?
>>
>>35029123
go see a doctor first
>>
>>35028820
Isn't it the worst when you have to find someone to work in pair with
>>
>>35028820
I usually just find somewhere comfy and isolated outside to eat.
>>
>>35029123
I would say yes, I dropped out in December and feel much better. Got a job so I can start to save money and getting /fit/, nothing wrong with taking some time to work on yourself anon.
>>
>>35029123
You need to go see a doctor, university doctor or private, and see about getting medical leave from your college, I believe you can make it such that the classes you're enrolled in now will have never existed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.