[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past - PRESENT - Future

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1478940565002.gif (450KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478940565002.gif
450KB, 500x500px
If we had the ability to receive signals from the future, we would only be able to interpret them as if they'd come from the presence.
>>
>>35028390
what presence
>>
So my conclusion is, we had to build receivers that could first select if a signal came from the future or from the past. But how to distinguish first, second it seems to me that we are only capable of building receivers for our now-time.
>>
>>35028390
>>35028581

If we could send signals to the past, then we'd simply send an email/text/voicemail/fax etc
>>
Or receivers are so awesome, that they can catch signals from the past and future at once.
As if they had a common denominator. Or create a common denominator.
>>
>>35028630
Thanks. And it always reaches the present?!
I had this before, you know.
And it creates similar to Memento moments. But only in my head and not this world, but in a huge outer dimension.
This is how I initially wrote, but more is:
Only in my head in this world, but from another outer world, the Intermediate state
>>
>>35028954
>>35028630
And it's confusing you know.
It gives you far more information. You hear telepaths or other voices, you cannot differntiate that. Or you hear your own future or an event from that future and cannot imagine that it really happened.
You just need to be channeled with the center of the universe.
>>
Or put it that way:
You think you talk to a cell of telepathic people.
But in reality, it could be people from Valhall, that have the ability to hear and feel events from the future.
Then you'd be confused if it was smart voices from earth that stuck on you. But the direction thought, what it could be comes from you.
Then you have to trial and error until you get from where those signals actually came from. That can take up to three years.
In this case: Ultra telephatic secret services vs. Nibbler and his (mushroom eating) master/brother
>>
>>35029594
Or in the worst case, it could be aliens that are obliged to give other races a hint, how to defend themselves from a master of Gods and they send forth one human, he gets to pick the human that must teach the others and the glass is half empty in terms of other dimension or intermediate state.
>>
Keep thinking that logic:
We should be able to receive signals from the past. But it's protected by a lie.
Then also from the future, given it really happens.

An example: Your write something on 4Chan or KC and then you feel when this person reads your post.
But you feel it today already.
So either something buffers the emotions of the reader for you or we can only read in the present.
On the other hand, I have the notion that somebody reads my post, but I get his electromagnetic brainwaves in that point in time.
>>
>I'm going to punch OP in the face later
>He can only interpret it as if I am currently punching him in the face
>OP spends his life dodging my present future punch
>>
>>35030100
And what time span would that buffering allow.
Would we hear the futures of the years 4000 maybe?
Or the people 2000 years ago, something that applies today? That could describe Jesus.
4-7 people overheard the morphic field, while Jesus was whipped.
It would explain what opus dei is doing.
And it would explain why we believe in Jesus, or the Messiah from the future, not their present.
>>
>>35030209
Buffering causes Memento, the movie.
You can then theoretically Memento a whole religion.
Because I believe in him today already.
For that one Jesus it would be more relaxing if Jesuism just had died out and he just heard about it..
>>
>>35030229
Staying in that logic:
Take volunteers, do them a hole in their head. Channel them with telepaths, catch information from a great bufferer.

Or believe in a direct approach from the great bufferer.
>>
>>35030290
Additionally, we could hear buffered aliens from the giga future.
But only if one guy deletes a lie.
Which makes it settled for that one guy.
>>
>>35030605
But you cannot solve that lie withouth a Godess.
If the universe kept on going forever and Gods want to see everything.
>>
>>35030617
But the universe is not mean. There is a defense from Gods and it balances the Intermediate State in a good direction.
>>
File: penis ball vagina.png (85KB, 434x645px) Image search: [Google]
penis ball vagina.png
85KB, 434x645px
Let's stay at the big bufferer, because only him allows Memento.
I write something, and I receive their emotions today at the same moment.

I write something and I feel the readers thoughts when he reads it.

And both are possible.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.