[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in a full bus >standing, staring through window and thinking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1476187116254.jpg (129KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
1476187116254.jpg
129KB, 699x699px
>in a full bus
>standing, staring through window and thinking about stuff
>cunt standing next to me (my age), was nervously looking at me from time to time like I'm a serial rapist or something, the way, when you notice someone looking at you and look at them back
>I wasn't looking at her though but that made me nervous as well
>she looked at me like 10 times
>other people in the bus started to notice that as well
>was trying my best to stare straight at the window
>finally my stop
Looks like I can't leave this place. Every time I just get dragged back.
>>
>>35027955
Who cares about what some smelly cunt and a bunch of old fucks think
>>
>>35027955
Should've just stared right the fuck at her. i do shit like that all the time to make people uncomfortable.
>>
>>35027955
Ever tried Smiling anon? smiling at her when you first made eye contact would have told her you're not a school shooter
>>
>>35028172
not OP but whenever i smile i look like a creepy fuck
>>
>paranoid faggot on bus
>thinks people are staring at him
>in reality no one particularly pays any mind to him
>>
>>35028187
Practice in a mirror, Smiling without your eyes is what makes it creepy (think half squinted eyes).

And don't bare your teeth.
>>
>>35028172
I think that would make her even more nervous, also this >>35028187
And we didn't really make eye contact.
>>
>>35028196
HAha right dude lol xdddddd what a loser :DDDD
>>
This is what you do:
>when you notice next time she looks at you, look at her with a half angry, half disgusted facial expression (as if her existence was an insult to reality)
>say "are you feeling okay?" with a content but curious voice
>watch the bitch wanting to bury herself

if she comes up with any excuse to make you uncomfortable just say:
>uh huh
or
>alright
and continue on with your own business without paying any further attention

>>35028196
>implying shit like this doesn't happen
I had random cunts leaning almost in front of my face on several occasions. When reacting to it they quickly look at their phone's black screen.
>>
>>35027955
Girls do this to try to give you a boner. The proper response is to sport a chub.
>>
>>35028471
>sport a chub
What does that even mean?
>>
>>35028542
Display your erect penis so she sees how evolutionarily fit you are
>>
>>35028542
it's an nonchad version of a boner
>>
>>35028542
The preferred method for "sporting chub" is outlined below:
1. Be in a public place. This provides the sport.
2. Get a boner. You will want the outline to be visible through your pants. This is the chub. Tenting is unacceptable at this point.
3. Try to hide it. This will bring attention to your boner.
4. Once you catch her trying to see your boner, engage conversation. Tenting is acceptable at this point.
>>
She likes you, you fucking autist.
>>
>>35028875
I think she looked more scared than flirty
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.