[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are you? What are your current goals in life? I just moved

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: animorphs.jpg (1016KB, 1090x1600px) Image search: [Google]
animorphs.jpg
1016KB, 1090x1600px
Who are you? What are your current goals in life?

I just moved to Australia from the US. Trying to see what the culture is like out here. I'm trying to live in a different city every two years for the next decade or so. Being in tech lets me do that pretty easily, so I'm just gonna apply for jobs around the world and move wherever the best offer is. Whats your plan for the next decade anon?
>>
I have only 3 vaguely established goals in life. They aren't very important to me. If I never do them then no harm done, they're just things I'd like to do.

1 is to join MSF and help other people by being a field technician.

2 is to go to Europe and find my closest relatives. I have a belief there are entire villages of people who I am closely related to and would get along with.

3 is to just walk the Earth, no place to go, just to experience nature until I get tired of it or die. Like Forest Gump running all over the US with no reason.
>>
Why would you move here? Canada is a better version.
>>
>>35027925
Like I said, plan is to just apply for jobs worldwide and see which one gives me the best offer. Australian company paid for my full move out and offered visa + decent salary, so I moved here.
>>
>>35027813
what city you in chief
>>
File: 1487405252031.jpg (8KB, 211x189px) Image search: [Google]
1487405252031.jpg
8KB, 211x189px
>>35027813
First up. Congratulations on surviving the plane here.
Secondly. It sounds like a good plan youve got going for yourself
Thirdly. Have you thrown a boomerang yet?
>>
>>35027813
Animorphs was fucking dope to read as a kid.

It actually had some heavy themes too.
>>
>>35027813
>Who are you?
A nobody no one will remember
>What are your current goals in life?
Death
>>
Well, i just accomplished one of my life goals and i got a job in a big videogame company, so that's off the list.

As of the long terms goals, i want to travel to Japan (i'm kinda weeb but i do Kendo and i want to visit my sensei's dojo) and if possible i would like to leave my country for good and live somewhere else. I hate it here.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.