[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is every r9k discord server full of normies and assholes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: wojack and pepe.jpg (55KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
wojack and pepe.jpg
55KB, 1280x709px
Why is every r9k discord server full of normies and assholes?
>>
Just look at the catalog. Half the threads are about girl problems. Those posters are also more likely to want to socialize than actually troubled and depressed anons. Not hard to figure out.
>>
>>35027761
>Why is discord full of normies?
Web-based chats breed attention whores. See: Facebook
>>
>>35027761
>thinks joining a chat room with supposed "robots" was a good idea

dude get real
>>
>>35027761
Because discord is for normies.

Real robots use skype
>>
>>35028188
try again
real robots use IRC
>>
>>35027761
You are now aware that there are very few actual robots left on 4chan's r9k. The real robots bailed to the real board after the reddit infestation.
>>
>>35028188
>skype
Have fun with that botnet
>>
>>35028188
discord is a straight up upgrade though. If anything skype is worse since it was really geared towards voice/cam chats and wasnt as easy to start up groups like discord is.

But yeah what he said >>35028201
enjoy your ads, botnet, awful UI, and itunes-tier bloating problems
>>
>>35027761
>discord
there's your problem, dumb quasinoran
>>
>>35027761
I've always like that image. More than any other of those 2 together.
>>
The one I'm in is chill enough. Everyone is chill
>>
>>35028378
You're probably one of the annoying faggots OP is talking about then
>>
its also full of edgy kids that think they are cool for using nazism profile pictures and calling others 'nigger'
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 480x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 480x519px
>>35027761
I don't converse normally in discords, they are all bound to become dramashit eventually, so I just shitpost 24/7 in them
>>
>>35028198
they were never here. I was always underage and lat bloomer bullshit
>>
>>35027761
Whats discord? Maybe that answers your question.
>>
>>35028188
IRC or bust
>>
/r9k/ is full of normies.

oregamisu
>>
>>35028551
Feel free to go back to redit whenever, man
>>
>>35028198
>le reddit meme
one day this meme will die. We're not importiant , nobody is going to come to /r9k/ from facebook or reddit. They'll do to /b/ and run back to their circles to be the "damaged, no faith in humanity" guttercunts rather then trawl this cesspool of pity and lewdposting to find the so-called gems you see on r/4chan
>>
>>35028886
r/4chan is everywhere desu
Especially since some of the best "look at this autist and laugh" screen caps come from here
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.