[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody went of ssri before? How long does it take to get out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1453335129426.jpg (28KB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
1453335129426.jpg
28KB, 480x352px
Anybody went of ssri before? How long does it take to get out of your system?

They helped with the depression but basically rendered me unable to focus or pick up new information...

Basically it called my bluff on "I would be fine with being stupid if i could just be happy".

Turns out I want both. Even if my attempt makes me an above average splatter of gray matter on the wall...
>>
>>35027577
Did the pills do that to you anon, or the depression?
>>
>>35027738
Before the meds I was obviously depressed... I never clear it that, but the doctor did. The anxiety meds made the depression much worse.

So they put my on antidepressants, and after about a week I lost the ability to focus. I don't want to bring it up though, since it will inevitably just lead to adding more pills to this cocktail of garbage I shove in my face Every day.

I mean now, as the meds are wearing off, I'm super bummed and unable to focus, but I feel the tides turning in bother respects...
>>
ssri's are a meme that make a bad situation worse. invest in exercise and a healthy diet.

t. ex-ssri user
>>
>>35027771
hahah, niceme.me
>>
>>35027777
nice quads you faggot.
>>
File: 1445195615808.jpg (166KB, 536x822px) Image search: [Google]
1445195615808.jpg
166KB, 536x822px
>>35027777
Checked as fuck bro.

I swear, my whole life would turn around if I got some sweet repeating digits on an Ecuadorian bear nipple fur enthusiast forum.
>>
>>35027777
Another anon here. Have been on and off a mixture of SSRI's and benzo's for two years due to diagnosed clinical depression and anxiety disorders. What that anon said really is true. you need to find it in yourself to make the effort to minimise or dampen the negativities that you feel are holding you down. start by slowly improving on these things one at a time. Like with everything, start with baby steps.

SSRI's are a destructive drug that will surely be outlawed/rendered useless in another 50 years. Nothing is better for curing depression than good ol' vitamin D, natural exercise and slowly tackling what you percieve to be the negative aspects about yourself. Good Luck, I know you can make it.
>>
>>35027836
Well my anxiety hit its peak when I was working out a lot and actually got in pretty good shape and got my diet in order.

Don't get me wrong, I dont think it's causal, but I don't know if it will do much to fix the problem.

I know it sounds like lame excuses. I'm really trying to get my music going again, though. I was I a band for a while and had to leave for reasons. I think a band coming together is my best hope atm.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.