[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is reproduction a worse ethical crime than rape?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: AP4Q700.jpg (77KB, 2008x640px) Image search: [Google]
AP4Q700.jpg
77KB, 2008x640px
Is reproduction a worse ethical crime than rape?
>>
>>35026906

>the white race is actually sick enough to believe this
>>
>>35026906
Yes

Abortion should be mandatory for everyone
>>
>>35026985

>being so much of a normalfag that you don't believe it
Fuck off to facebook.
>>
>>35026985

Is bringing a child into this world anything but a selfish form of cruelty?
>>
>>35026996

>not being a literal eunuch makes you a normalfag
>>
I'm going to make like 500 babies to make up for all you guys not having any >:(
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ma%CA%BFarri
>>
File: 1487301552413.png (51KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487301552413.png
51KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw my mother and father will never go to prison for inflicting this terrible life on me
>>
>>35027054

If you become the "good trusted" child, you might get to pick the nursing home in which they spend their final months.

Do they get the one that lets them relax in luxury, or a institutional hell-on-earth with no escape but death; and you decide when that happens.
>>
>>35026985
>le white race meme
>>
>>35026906
Doesn't one action beget the other? Would have to say "no" on that one, anon.
>>
>>35026906
Yes, because women can commit it.
>>
File: 1456857420830.jpg (34KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
1456857420830.jpg
34KB, 500x576px
>>35027054
>be me
>mother dies shortly after giving birth to me
>dad starts drinking to cope
>blames me for her death all my life

dog bless this mess
>>
>>35026997
if you're poor and ugly with no social skill then yea it is.
>>
>>35026906
Only if it's regarding you, you fucking degenerate.

Not that you have a choice in the matter.
>>
If you bring a retard, an autist, or deformed freak into this world, it definitely is.

Remember, Chris-chan did nothing wrong, but his parents sure did.
>>
>>35026906
Yes, ESPECIALLY if you possess any genetic defects (not just inheritable diseases). Pretty much all proper ethics and morality is based on consent, so since people can never consent to being born, reproduction is the ultimate act of evil. You should understand this especially if you're a robot, since we're more likely to hate our parents for causing us to be born. On the other hand rape can be justified if the opposing party deserves it (for example if that person had raped somebody else and you are merely retaliating). Bearing children is almost never ethical, since they cannot consent to being born, nor have they committed any crimes in the first place that allow their consent to be broken.

In other words, if you think otherwise you're almost definitely a normalfag and need to fuck off.
>>
>>35026906
Eh who cares.
>>
>>35026906
Yes, if parents are unable to provide a good environment for the child.
>>
File: 138572568664.jpg (19KB, 321x293px) Image search: [Google]
138572568664.jpg
19KB, 321x293px
It doesn't matter if you have no babies. Others will keep existing and having them, especially nigger ones. Enough people think like you, Earth gets full of only subhumans in the future.

Antinatalism is the coward version of antihumanism. You have to erase the other babies, not just not have yours. Target the females of the races that breed the most.
>>
>>35029625
What's worse, nigger babies or a bunch of white downies?
>>
>>35029709
Nigger ones. The white downies may somehow pop out a healthy white. Besides, white downies aren't nearly as destructive as niggers, as well as most likely never reproducing.
>>
>>35026906
1) no
2) Shitty bait
3) read actual philosophy
>>
>>35026985
Maybe deluded retards. But they regret it later, Jewish women do it too. It's a trend among women of the world, why do you think there's so many pissed off husband's now adays? No husbands. While men who are in the same bubble end up as neets or Elliot's
>>
>>35029794
Pissed off feminists****

Originalios
>>
>develop hidradenitis suppurativa as a teenager
>autosomal dominant inheritance pattern
>incurable
>gets worse the older you get

Thanks for the shit genes senpai. I love living in constant pain and getting scars.
>>
>>35029737
Nigger ones go to play in the NFL, white ones post here on r9k. Hmm...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.