[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tall dudes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0800.jpg (272KB, 984x1324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0800.jpg
272KB, 984x1324px
[pic not related]
Well, I've had this thought in the back of my head now for several days and I decided to share it with you guys and look for an answer.

Do girls/women like tall guys? I know height is an indication of good genes and nutrition, but is it really as important as people make it out to be? I pondered the idea that males have developed the notion of height being an important factor through years of evolution. This results in short men lacking the confidence to talk to taller women even though they might have a decent shot. Maybe taller women only end up with taller guys because short dudes are afraid, and this only perpetuates the idea that short = better even further. I've seen countless examples of short girls with tall guys, so why not vice versa? Just a thought. I would really appreciate /r9k/'s opinion because I'm a relatively short male who has been turned down by all of the girls I have ever asked out (two, to be exact). I am wondering if my height played a role in this, however I am more inclined to believe that my lack of ability to open up to women is the reason. I find it difficult to treat them as a friend unless we're very close.
>>
what is your height, OP?
>>
>>35026059
Do you really expect me to read this wall of text? Of course they like tall guys
>>
>>35026091
around 5'9; the girl I'm interested in is an inch taller than me, am I fucked?
>>
well if it makes you feel better. I'm 6'2" and girls don't even talk to me so
>>
>>35026111
>am I fucked?
nah

maybe
>>
>>35026059
taller = better* EDIT
>>
File: helpercarrymeh.png (40KB, 381x507px) Image search: [Google]
helpercarrymeh.png
40KB, 381x507px
6'3 and invisible, sounding off.
>>
>>35026111
You're not short, you're average height. But women only want the best so you are shit in their eyes. Sorry it's the way it is. If you want companionship, go gay or lower your standards drastically to obese or hideous women.
>>
Tall guys command immediate respect and attraction, but it's not the only factor.
>>
Women prefer tall guys yes. Height is considered an extremely attractive trait in men. That sad, it's overblown on this site. While being 6'3 is certainly very helpful, as long as you're taller than the female and still Chad you're okay.
>>
>>35026059
Fuck no and they don't like your weird looking cock either.
>>
File: burself.jpg (104KB, 1243x1059px) Image search: [Google]
burself.jpg
104KB, 1243x1059px
>>35026059
>I know height is an indication of good genes and nutrition, but is it really as important as people make it out to be?
Yes, good genes is literally everything in life, see the "Halo effect".
Good genes is why Chad is popular, confident and assertive while you're beta, submissive and posting on the depressed virgins board of a cantonese pig riding forum.
>>
>>35026131
I feel like I should increase my sample size of women before trying to go gay. I find fit men aesthetically pleasing but I don't find them sexually attractive in any manner. Honestly I'm ok with a bit of chub and if they're not beautiful that's alright. To me what really matters is that they have self-confidence and can take care of themselves, and that they're smart. Really, really smart. I'm not looking for a brainlet. This girl I'm interested in just so happens to be all of the above, plus has an added bonus of being 11/10

wat do, I can't help myself
>>
I'm a bit under 5'3. hyuk hyuk hyuk ..
>>
tl;dr of OP for your convenience:

>false statement 1 based on wishful thinking
>false statement 2 based on wishful thinking
>false statement 3 based on wishful thinking
>conclusion reached by treating false statements as facts
>>
>>35026059
I was hanging out with a girl I'm seeing and her friends at a diner and when we stood up to leave, she said "wow, i didn't realize you were so tall!" and blushed, so i guess it doesn't hurt
>>
>>35026059
I've only been with 3 girls in my life, all of which I met online and was basically already DTF before we even met up in person. I don't consider my height to be a factor in this.

However, they all admitted that once they met me, they were positively surprised by my height. I'm 6'3 by the way. While they'd still sleep with me no matter how tall I was, it was definitely a bonus turn-on for them to be next to me, towering them.

It's an advantage for sure, but it's not the end of all means.
>>
>>35026059
You cannot negotiate desire. Women prefer taller men than smaller ones but that doesnt mean that short guys cannot score.
>>
>>35026059
Height is directly proportional to reach and weight, both the deciding factors in hand to hand fights assuming equal training.
Hand to hand fighting amongst males has been consistently deadly for much of our ancestry, so I expect if you're a lady, you are programmed to select a mate who will have offspring who have an advantage at it.

Supposedly shorter people are better adapted to surviving famine as they need fewer calories to not die, so there's cause for them to not have been naturally eugenic'ed out of the pool.

Makes me wonder if there's a higher incidence of manlet genes from regions with more recorded famines.
>>
>>35027037
But how do you explain the fact that most virgin robots are tall?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.