[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normie tries to bring attention to how quiet you are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: arthur-fist-620x413.jpg (22KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-fist-620x413.jpg
22KB, 620x413px
>normie tries to bring attention to how quiet you are
>>
>>35025972
>"Anon why are you so quiet?"
>"Why do you talk so much?"
>Normie gives me horrified insulted expression

Why is it acceptable for you to say stupid shit to me but not the other way around? As if flapping your fucking face all day for no other reason that to hear yourself talk is the 'correct' way to behave.
>>
>>35025972
>normie posts normie meme on r9k and its a plebbitor
>>
>ever notice how anon just takes his bowl and then sits there and doesn't talk
>>
> english classes
> there is a guy
> who pretends to be shy
> who pretends to love science
> who is just stupid and reads /vsauce/ level facts without really learning something
> girls love him
> there is me
> ignored by everyone
>>
> high school
> sit near a girl
> tries to talk to her
> all chads in my class stards shouting "look our little anon found a girl"
> start to take photos
> I wish I never born
>>
>>35025972
More like I want to slash their face with a fucking machete.
>>
My coworker asked my why I was so antisocial because I sat at a table by myself and so I cried in he bathroom for my entire lunch
>>
"why don't you talk?"

seriously wtf do they expect me to say? "I don't talk because I have crippling anxiety and I fear that if I say something I will be ignored and rejected or made fun of"
>>
>>35026455
Social anxiety is literally just a meme though.
>>
>>35026474
weak bait

Dkdkskbloxx
>>
>>35026474
I start sweating and my mind goes blank whenever someone talks to me. how is it a meme?
>>
>>35026491
Just dont sweat and say whatever comes to your mind ;)
>>
>person asks why I am so quiet and never want to hang out
>try to explain my introversion and dislike of small talk
>normie is unable to comprehend NOT wanting to constantly be around people
>normie assumes I have social anxiety, tries to tell me how to be more confident
>explain that isn't the case at all
>have been talking to them comfortably for some time now, obviously not anxious
>normie still cannot comprehend it

Why the fuck is it so hard for people to understand that other people prefer different things?
>>
>>35026529
>Why the fuck is it so hard for people to understand that other people prefer different things?

Not the best place to ask this, 90% of the populous in this board wonder every night why girls won't fuck then when they are ugly sweaty balding mouth breathers
>>
>>35026474
no itss fucking not
>>
why can't normies understand anything like body language or tone?
mongoloids, the lot of em
>>
>>35026673
>ugly sweaty balding mouth breathers
I've seen guys like those get more girls than /r9k/. It's when you throw in shitty personality traits, that you get places like here.
>>
File: 1350000026645.jpg (87KB, 354x411px) Image search: [Google]
1350000026645.jpg
87KB, 354x411px
>>35026529

To answer you question: most people, normal people completely lack empathy and lateral thinking.
>>
>>35026822
>normal people completely lack empathy
Not quite, they're just only empathetic towards whom they find accepting. When it comes to those who irk or have characteristics that bother them (ex.: mental illness, autism spectrum, whatever's *too* different), they drop the empathy fast and partake in prejudice and bigotry.
>>
> "oh, im not antisocial, im asocial, antisocial means...
> then i go into details as I see their funny facial expressions

Everytime
>>
>>35026529
>squandered all of my high school years with trial&error trying to understand the normalfag mind
>basically trying to fit in because I though being introverted was unnatural and that I could change myself
>lots of cringy moments because I was acting as someone else
>by the time I graduated I had a good sense on how to navigate my way socially so I could pass as a normie
>by that time I also started working out, I'm not really fit but let's say I'm slightly above average
>fast forward to now in an engineering school
>I pass a normalfag because all of this
>I'm still the same autist deep inside
>all of my normalfag friends keep inviting me to normalfag gatherings like parties and clubs
>they are always puzzled that I keep refusing
>they don't know that I spend all of my free time either working out or on the computer
>they don't know I always spend Christmas or NYE alone

I'm doing well professionally since I'm in an apprenticeship but sometimes the crushing loneliness of having people around but none you can relate to is really hard to bear.
>>
>>35027009
>they don't know that I spend all of my free time either working out or on the computer
LONDON
>>
>>35027248
P A R I S
A
R
I
S

actually
>>
>>35026881
>I'm socialfluid
>>
File: 1487535186393.jpg (45KB, 352x351px) Image search: [Google]
1487535186393.jpg
45KB, 352x351px
>be me
>tired of being the "quiet kid"
>go /fit/
>get some friends
>work my way up the ranks
>chill with chads & stacies
>they relentlessly rip into anyone regardless if they know them or not
>crack stupid jokes about dick
>always drunk off their asses

>mfw /r9k/ was right
>>
>>35027357
>going in a place with music so loud you can't hear yourself and completely overcrowded is their definition of a good time

truly I will never understand these people
>>
someone once said "you don't talk much do you?"

So I said "Thank you" at first confused them but then they got kinda annoyed at it.
>>
>>35027248
You realize it's a 99%+ chance it's a guy right ?
>>
>>35027854
I never said I was a grill dude
>>
>>35026306
It hurts.

Orig
>>
File: 18115922.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
18115922.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
>>35025972
>I don't like talking while I have an erection.
>>
>>35026529
The human mind os animalistic, and full empathy isnt useful to an animal mind. To keep the ego satiated, and to keep the person content with their life, the brain keeps a narrow focus on the world, in order to minimize stress. This has the effect of only having empathy for things the person already knows. Thsts why empathy is used for basic things. You dont want to be hungry/cold/dying/sick, so you feel bad when others are. But a normie doesn't know the robot life, and thus cannot understand it
>>
>>35027988
That's a pretty good summary actually. For the few normalfags that I actually got to know, peace and quiet was such an alien concept to them a few straight up told me that they don't like when nobody's talking because it's "stressful".
>>
>>35027988
>meme psychology
>>
>>35026282

Is his name Adam? If so - that's me. :^)
>>
>>35026516
kys
oreganol
>>
File: 1486278484196.png (275KB, 454x402px) Image search: [Google]
1486278484196.png
275KB, 454x402px
>once upon a time
>be me
>be le ebin /b/ man back in the days
>lunch
>annoying yet cute stacy sits next to me in lunch
>"what's the homework for tomorrow, anon?"
>not getting used by some bitch reeeee
>"fuck off nigger *chuckle*
>im too autistic for girls
>>
File: 1487331903973.jpg (20KB, 343x343px) Image search: [Google]
1487331903973.jpg
20KB, 343x343px
>>35026100
I highly doubt you sounded as smooth and cool as that.
>>
>anon, i know you know the answers so why dont you participate?
>whats the point, if i know the answer then shouting it out makes no difference and if i dont then i have nothing to say
>>
>>35028315
>Anon you're good in English, why don't you participate more in class ? This will probably give your classmates the will to get to better
>rest of my class are constantly chimping out and they don't give a shit about learning stuff
>I'm just trying to keep a low profile

High School was really shit
>>
>>35028909
>rest of my class are constantly chimping out

this was the worst
the teacher would leave the room and instantly everyone was shouting over each other and throwing shit or whatever, then i would get in trouble along with everyone else even though i kept my head down and got on with my work
>>
File: 1439726467804.png (216KB, 344x315px) Image search: [Google]
1439726467804.png
216KB, 344x315px
>Normie friend keeps on badgering me into going to the pub with her & her work friends
>Hate being around people and feel like people are judging me constantly which she knows
>"Oh please I'm gonna be so nervous and you'll be the only one I'll be talking to there"
>Wouldn't shut up until I agreed
>Ended up sat at a pub table in the middle of a group of about 8 people
>Friend is happily chatting away with everyone
>Not a word said to me the entire time by her or anyone
>Try to join in the conversation but have no fucking clue what to say
>Spend the 2 hours or so sat there in silence spinning a beer mat between my fingers and preying they don't say anything about the sounds my bowels are making
>After it's over walking friend home
>She gets texts from her work friends saying about how quiet I was
>>
>>35029421
Normalfags usually have no idea what it is like being introverted or shy, especially when you are "good" friends with them since they only see the you that is relaxed because you've known them for some time and you were never in a large group with them.
That doesn't mean you should try to at least get into some normalfag gatherings to at least see with what kind of situations you're comfortable in. With experience you should know when to decline and when to accept personally if it's not in a chill place with some relative peace and quiet and with only a few people I always refuse.

Doesn't chance the fact that I still wouldn't mind knowing someone more like me, it's nice to have some people with whom you're relatively close but it's kind of lonely knowing that they'll never understand the real you.
>>
shoot the normie
for your fatherland
>>
>>35028093
Sounds more like schizotypy to be honest
>>
>Gee anon why are you so quiet?
>You can always say more, but you can never say less.
>>
>"why don't you talk?"
>talk
>they realize how weird I am and stop talking to me

every time
>>
>>35028064
underage

originalcomment
>>
File: Jimmie.png (131KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmie.png
131KB, 300x300px
>>35029850
Got a way to prove that?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.