[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neighbor put a hex on me 30 minutes ago AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3042.jpg (109KB, 1158x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3042.jpg
109KB, 1158x819px
My neighbor put a hex on me 30 minutes ago AMA
>>
>>35025882
Robots assemble to reverse the hex on this poor soul

zzz BbbbTTTT bbbvvvvvvvvvv

Vriiiiit kkkkKkkkkkKkkkK lllllkK

vvvvvvvzzzvvA

All done anon! I used my special magic to reverse the hex
>>
What kind of hex?

When I went to Rome, I was cursed by gypsies and suffered terrible misfortune and trouble until I undid the curse.
>>
>>35025941
I'm the above poster

Do you want me to remove your curse too? I've got magic y'know
>>
>>35025941
Well this is America and they're smelly hippies so I think I'm good as all she did was shout "I'm going to put a hex on you" through my door
>>
File: IMG_0344.jpg (41KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0344.jpg
41KB, 500x372px
>>35025914
Thanks famallamadingdong
>>
Does the hex involve compelling you to post tits?
>>
>>35025882
Well, if you suffer any time in the future, the idiot who put it on you will suffer 3 times worse.
Hexes are dark magicks and affect the caster more than the person targeted.
>>
>>35025961
One, I know that you couldn't you're just a magic weakling. Two, I already removed it I said.
>>
>>35026068
Cool. The cops had a chuckle about it
>>
>>35026233
I was driving, doing nothing on the shores of great Salt Lake
When they put it on the air, I put it in the hammer lane
I soon forgot myself and I forgot about the brake

I forgot about all laws and I forgot about the rain
They were talking on the Nine and all across the Amy band
Across the road, they were turning around and headed south with me

It got so crowded on the road, I started driving in the sand
My head was feeling scared but my heart was feeling free
The desert turned to mud, it seems that everybody heard

Everybody was remembering to forget they had the chills
Then I heard the voices on a broadcast from up on the bird
They were getting interviewed by some good man whose name was Bill

I'm almost there to Vegas, where they're puttin' on a show
They've come so far, I've lived this long
At least I must just go and say, "Hello"
>>
Are they Haitian? You shouldn't have pissed them off anon. Haitians are bottom tier west-indies folk and they won't hesitate to hoodoo you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.