/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im one of the rare robot turned chad Anyone want chad advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1484701666332.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484701666332.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
Im one of the rare robot turned chad

Anyone want chad advice
>>
No,this board is already full of normies.
>>
>>35025711
This, and there's already a thread about your kind.
>>
Start pretending you are better than everyone else
You will eventually believe your lies and become confident.
It's really thar easy unless completely autistic,or depressed
>>
>>35025798
No anon your wrong

>learn to love yourself self hatred is the most self destructive thing no one can hurt you more than you

>be nice to people (especially normies they cant take a joke)

>self confidence. Confidence is the biggest thing when socializing with people

>better yourself one piece at a time just do your best anon

>treat women with respect if you love her she deserves all the attention respect and love you can give her

>chad advice
>>
>>35025906
My advice is what i did,and it worked.
Your advice sounds like beeeee yourself. Some of it works for many people but mine is a method on how to develop confidence. I work out now,and i went from average manlet to manlet with abs and some muscle. That and politics helped me develop as a person
>>
>>35026107
As a fellow manlet who is starting to do to the gym, what advice could you give me?
>>
>>35026145
Dont waste your money you are a gym this is what i did in prison for 3 months and it changed me significantly

>300 pushups
>300 squats
>300 situps/crunches

>a day

>you will be able to kill a man with your bare hands in one month

>kill a bear in 2

>kill a greek god in 3
>>
>>35026232
Good advice
I got a barbell,but did what yiu said before it arrived.
Then I did that with the barbell (no bench yet)
>>
You were never a robot. You were a failed normie at worst that hit a rough patch. Robots cannot become Chad, it is antithetical to the very core of their being. It's like fire and ice, darkness and light, etc.
>>
>>35025694
How did you do it? If you were a robot I supposed that you hated yourself, and that you had excellent reasons to do so. How did you stop that?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1481638044795.jpg (31KB, 480x634px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481638044795.jpg
31KB, 480x634px
>>35026396
Im still a robot on the inside anon i just learned how to behave in a normal society
>>35026427
Prison helped only did 3 months but i realized that i was destroying myself by feeling it was everyone elses fault got my shit together met some solid people who helped me thru the shit and stuck by me when the shit gets real you find out whos real
>>
>>35026777 (checked)
You know, I thought a lot about prison lately. I never did anything that could get my behind bars (but I did several "illegal" things), and I think that, in my situation, prison would be better than the so called "freedom" that I have now. I know that there are some decent people in prison, criminals for sure, but still good people. I'm glad that you found some kind of mentor. I never had anything like that. Good for you, bro.
>>
File: IMG_0009.png (175KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.png
175KB, 680x680px
>>35025906
Holy shit you're a faggot. Get out
>>
>>35027806
If you have the option to not go then dont believe me when i say losing you freedom is one of the worst feelings there is when you hear that cell door lock behind you and put your head down on a rubber mattress is the absolute worst but im glad for the experience and 9/10 guys in there were really nice dudes who just made a few mistakes or partyed too hard it was a juvie so not as hardcore as adult prison buy still i met some really nice lads a few of them are out now and we still text every now and then on facebook but the one thing thats actually changed my life is i found love anon (i know im on /r9k i shouldn't talk about gfs) met a girl who i can see a future with life isnt hopeless one day i was sleeping in a cell then 5 months later i was sleeping in a bed withbthe girl of my dreams anything is possible anon
>>
File: 20170221_114956.jpg (223KB, 798x504px) Image search: [Google]
20170221_114956.jpg
223KB, 798x504px
>>35025694
Im not even sure I'd want to be chad. Im pretty cyborg so I can taste that normie life and I only do it cause I feel like I have to.
>>
>>35028001
How did you find her?

originallllll
>>
File: images_13.jpg (24KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images_13.jpg
24KB, 332x443px
>>35028089
Through friend we were friends for a while and i caught feels but was too beta to say anything cuz i thought she would never go with someone like me and then one day she texted me and said she liked me that was back in November weve been friends for like a year tho i can actually see myself spending the rest of my life with her get married have kids ect. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>35028704
good luck, man. I mean it. I never feel loved in my life. I can only imagine how it feels, and I'm glad that one of us robots got to know how it feels.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.