[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man, when i was younger, I used to really beat myself up over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1486567460863.jpg (77KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486567460863.jpg
77KB, 952x1024px
Man, when i was younger, I used to really beat myself up over the fact that I wasnt white. I guess it's bound to happen when you're surrounded by nothing but white all the time. But growing up and especially now, I'm kind of glad im not. They're boring, generic and very inferior in terms of genetics. They have 1001 allergies and age like milk. They're also associated with the cuck meme today.

There's just something really refreshing about being an exotic man coming from a nation with centuries of culture and heritage. I honestly, look down upon white people these days. I dont mean to, i mean its not like you chose to be white, but i just cant help it.

No hate though, love you all
Peace love and positivity, guys.

Also im not black
>>
>>35025523
>from a nation with centuries of culture and heritage
>Also im not black
No shit retard.
>>
>>35025523
So what are you, then?

Fuck off with your originality shit, robot, it's a serious question.
>>
>>35025560
Azerbaijani, but please, realize that that is not an invitation for you to shit on the country, as this is white mockery thread.

But no hate tho plz, love you all
Beautiful children of earth, except some you know who you aareeeeee
>>
>>35025523
Who is this ticklish finnish?
>>35025765
>Azerbaijani
Aren't you kind of white, or more like the original whites in the caucasus mountains?
>>
>>35025765

You're pretty faggy. Calm down. Hope you're intentionally being like that.
>>
>>35025779
Oh yeah, didn't read thread.

I bet 10 bucks OP is Arab and thinks he isn't white despite by American terms he's pretty white.

>inb4 OP gets triggered for life
>>
File: 1423794558928.jpg (756KB, 1000x2662px) Image search: [Google]
1423794558928.jpg
756KB, 1000x2662px
cumskins are turning into traps

they're literally useless ugly faggots and they smell like piss

can't wait until their race goes extinct
>>
>>35025523
>White people

this is probable bait but so many american shitters use the term white people as if it was a monolithic bloc
maybe in their shit country it is, but not in europe
there's brits, french, germans, russians, icelandiccs, swedes...

fucc off with this shitty meme from your melty poty country with barely any past
>>
>>35025905
same with "white culture" btw, god you people are clueless
>>
>>35025523
niggers
yellow niggers
sand niggers
mexican niggers
white niggers

all the same to me, trash
>>
>>35025765

>Azerbaijani

Lol. This-> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvZxVubqERk

you're surrounded by white because your people can't get their shit together. all non-whites in white countries are either refugees or the descendants of slaves. No hate, just realtalk.
>>
>>35025523
Listen motherfucker, I know you stink like fish heads and soups. I'm mostly white but my dick has a tan.
>>
File: fox-and-grapes-with-sig[1].jpg (440KB, 602x748px) Image search: [Google]
fox-and-grapes-with-sig[1].jpg
440KB, 602x748px
>The nonwhite and the white skin
>>
>>35025765
>Azerbaijani
basically white then
>>
I'm going to sleep with the girl in your pic and it is probably going to cost about $10,000. PROTIP: in the big boy leagues, nobody gives a fuck about race-- we care about money. I didn't even read your post. I just saw Geisha.
>>
>>35025523
White people have allergies because they're clean. It's exposure to things at an early age that causes immunity to them.
American culture is our culture. We gave up our past European cultures to become one people.
Also, non whites aren't exotic, white people are the minority in the world. Look at India's population, China's population, Africa's population. Now look at Europe and America. You'll see white people are actually very few and declining.
>>
>>35027249
>I'm going to sleep with the girl in your pic and it is probably going to cost about $10,000. PROTIP: in the big boy leagues, nobody gives a fuck about race-- we care about money. I didn't even read your post. I just saw Geisha.
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>35027283
Exactly what I just said. Look at her youtube channel. She gets flown out to places by nice rich boys. She's a cam girl.

Fact is that you started a boring thread but decided to post a pic of a girl to spice it up. I'm here to talk about the girl.

Another fact is that I still have not read your original post.
>>
>>35027318
>le i am superior 2 you post

yet you're still on /r9k/
>>
>>35027318
and yet you know it is about race
>>
File: norwood3.jpg (125KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
norwood3.jpg
125KB, 500x375px
>>35025523
Deep down inside you are still aware of the advantages of being white
>>
>>35027318
Actually, I just read your post. Just so happens that I'm a white guy and I am literally going to cuck you out of the girl you posted. Lel. OP is a faggot

>>35027340
I am superior to you, trust me. I come here for laughs.

>>35027364
You got me. I read the first sentence of your post before I realized how fucking boring it was.
>>
>>35027379
kys lol ur fucking pathetic in every sense
>>
>>35025523
Is there a site that compiles the best camwhore shots (besides this one)? I'm totally out of the loop here

Also, neat heritage
>>
>>35027379
>pays for sex
>superior to anyone

lmao
>>
>>35027406
I am excellent in every sense and you are a knave starting a racist thread with an interesting photo.

>>35027424
You got me there.
>>
>>35027425
>>35027318
>>35027379

Who is the girl in the photo?
>>
File: IMG_0173.gif (89KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0173.gif
89KB, 480x270px
>>35027379
>I am superior to you, trust me.

Gr8 b8
>>
>>35025765
You aren't actually Azeri. Most people from there if pressed would say they are white. They certainly wouldn't get mad about not being white. That or you're some immigrant.

t. Turk.
>>
>>35027441
I promise you that I am. How much money do you have? How many books have you read? How many skills have you cultivated on a serious level?

Statistically I will most likely blow you out of the water, but if that isn't the case, then I would be genuinely interested in talking to somebody on my level.

>>35027438
virtualgeisha. Lurk more, retard.
>>
>>35027484
I'm not taking the bait, I was just complimenting you on it
>>
I want a white overlord bf but I was born with peepee
>>
>>35027484
top 5 books? top 5 films? top 5 albums?

let's see what your richfag taste is like
>>
>Middle east
>Any kind of heritage that doesnt involve fucking goats and children

Damn famalam, you sure are superior to those white bois.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.