[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis Stories?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 21

File: 1486487524495.jpg (62KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
1486487524495.jpg
62KB, 500x439px
>Be me
>Be 16, 8/10
>First job, work full time all summer
>Second day on the job
>Standing around
>See (in my eyes) 10/10 qt co worker
>Literally think to myself "she is beautiful"
>Introduce myself
>We become friends over the summer working together
>Work the same shift every friday, hang out for an hour after work every friday
>other chads show intrest, but she doesn't like them, so I am not worried
>she seems to be interested in me
>we laugh, and she lets me pick her up for piggy back rides and whatnot, she is very small while i am 6'2"
>shes perfect
>fall in love, actual love
>she is my oneitis
>look forward to seeing her every day, my only real motivation for keeping my job, as I was very depressed at the time
>Only saw her for 1-2 hours a day sometimes, but it is what made my day
>I have never felt genuine love towards someone before, its so pure, I can't let this pass me by
>summer is coming to an end
>she tells me she is quitting, she gives her 2 week
>I do the same, she is my only reason to be working at this point
>other co workers are cool and all, but ill never see them again, oneitis is my main focus
>last week of working
>she is talking to me about how she likes someone but doesn't know how to tell them
>I am 85% confident that it is me, we just get along so well, it has to be me
>Tell her that I need to tell her something important after work the next day
>i had to tell her how i felt, things like this only happen once in a lifetime
>don't sleep that night, playing out scenarios in my head
>wide awake the next day, because of anxiety
>i have never been more anxious in my life
>my shift starts a few hours before hers
>anticipating how im gonna tell her all day
>she ends up not coming to work that day\
>exhausted, but realize that I am going to have to tell her the next day
>go through the same sleepless anxiety fueled night.
>the fateful day comes
>heart is beating out of my chest all day
Will continue, too long.
>>
>>35025419
COME ON ITS BEEN 9 MINUTES
>>
>the end of our shifts finally comes around
>actually shitting myself all day, literally pacing around
>we walk outside to the parking lot
>she looks at me with her beautiful eyes
>"what did you want to tell me anon?"
>could have been better with my words
>"I, uh, i really like you"
>oneitis giggles, "i like you too anon"
>she didn't get what i meant
>"no, i like, love you."
>she goes silent for a second, smile vanishes from her perfect face
>my worst nightmare began to unfold
>felt like the core of the sun was condensed into a fist that punched me right in the gut at 1000G's
>hold back tears and emotions
>she doesn't know what to say, but she is so sweet and says that she doesn't know what to say and how sorry she is
>tells me not to be sad
>gives me a hug
>I tell her ok, lying through my teeth
>she goes to her car
>when her car leaves i break down on the curb
>she acts like nothing happened the next day, which was out last days working there.
>I play along
>still haven't gotten over her
>found out she is dating a co worker right after she rejected me
>thousands of knifes to my chest
>recently, she invited me to her debut
>I know it is going to be painful, but i still love her
>I went
>I got to see her
>she is even more beautiful
Should I continue? Has anyone even read this far?
>>
>>35025551
Should've pre-written it. Yes, anon, someone is always reading.
>>
>>35025551
I have...
Anon I'm so sorry, she totally implied it was you
>>
>>35025551
I'm reading. Please, continue OP.
>>
>>35025551
Yes keep it up
oliginal
>>
bumping from a math lecture
>>
File: 1484530869291.png (115KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
1484530869291.png
115KB, 419x419px
>>35025551
Come on faggot I need this for my autismo.
If you finish yours I'll greentext my oneitis story
>>
File: 1486916168780s.jpg (17KB, 250x234px) Image search: [Google]
1486916168780s.jpg
17KB, 250x234px
>She has an 18 roses thing at her debut
>18 guys have to give her a rose then dance with her for about a minute
>nervous, but its ok since she will never love me back
>I felt a sliver of false happiness looking into her eyes and having my hands around her
>next guy up
>dance ends
>only person I know at this party is her boyfriend
>hes a cool guy, always talked to him about coding and whatnot at work
>accept the fact that she is happier with him, more happy than i could ever make her
>i literally thought about her every day and looked at pictures of her every day leading up to this party
>i know ill never feel like this towards someone like the way i feel about her
what do i do now? should I continue about details of the party?
>>
>>35025419
tfw saddest story
>>
This is literally what retribution day is all about anon!
You've found the Rodgers spirit!
>>
>>35025635
no no no.
one does not simply ignore a math lecture unless it's a boring class in which you know all the material.
>>
File: oneitis.png (668KB, 868x592px) Image search: [Google]
oneitis.png
668KB, 868x592px
>Got picture of me and oneitis at party
>I cherish this
>Its like i can imagine us as a couple in this
>>
>>35025659
Do it anon. Like others have said, you will be read. You'll feel better typing it out anyways.
>>
>>35025745
You don't look too bad anon
Face pic? You migth be able to get a gf If you get more confident
>>
>>35025659
>>18 guys have to give her a rose then dance with her for about a minute

The most roasty festivity that could've been thought. Male attention galore.
>>
Where are you from OP and whats that fucked up party with the 18 roses and shiet
>>
File: 20170220_235801.jpg (176KB, 836x908px) Image search: [Google]
20170220_235801.jpg
176KB, 836x908px
>I am asking for help
>After seeing her for the first time in a long time, I feel completely lost again.
>Got this party gift there
>I cherish it and leave it on my desk
>>
File: 20170218_190517(0).jpg (141KB, 804x589px) Image search: [Google]
20170218_190517(0).jpg
141KB, 804x589px
>She drained all of my confidence
>here is facepic
>>
Anon I'm sorry about what happened. I'm going through something similar.
>admit to 11/10 qt3.141592653589 that I love her
>she tells me she's not interested in a relationship at this point in time
>I message female friend and ask for advice
>female friend tells me that 11/10 admitted to her that she wanted a bf
>but not me
>I conclude that 11/10 lied to me for my own benefit. She didn't want to hurt me by telling me that she didn't like me.

Shit dude, this breaks me up. I still can't get over her. It sounds like what happened to you is pretty similar to what happened to me, but even worse. Best of luck, bro. Sometimes it helps me to play video games to ignore life, but I don't think I can get over this girl any time soon. Maybe you're not such a retard like me and you can find another girl and move on.
>>
>>35025818
The only thing I can see that'll fix it all up is if you find another girl
>>
>>35025818
maybe if things dont work out with her bf you will have a chance. stay hopeful frand
>>
>>35025851
You can pass for a chad and find someone else easily. just dont use them as a rebound and try and forget about her before starting anything with someone else.
>>
File: 1486956303688s.jpg (8KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486956303688s.jpg
8KB, 217x250px
>I would find another girl, and have tried, but it just is not the same.
No one I meet will ever be as good as her, and I know that for a fact. I won't meet anyone better, and that kills me.
I guess i will just sit on the sidelines and see how her current relationship plays out.
>>
>>35025880
OK you can do that but also try and be the best you can be and maybe another
>>
>>35025880
A chad with a beta mindset? A truly sad day :/
>>
File: 1479765351417.gif (236KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479765351417.gif
236KB, 500x500px
>>35025851
lokin fine man
>>
File: 1474407619872.jpg (44KB, 456x440px) Image search: [Google]
1474407619872.jpg
44KB, 456x440px
>having beautiful girls that willingly talk to you in the first place

this place has gotten so low
>>
>She was a petite quiet/shy brunette girl with nice thighs who always kept to herself.
>She looked innocent with a red tie in her hair but had dark eyes like she doesnt sleep much
>Always stared at her like autist until she caught me looking and i would quickly glance away.
>I lack confidence so i never tried to talk to her or anything, i also didnt find her to be a 10/10, i just had a weird fixation on her.
>I end up getting kicked out of school after losing my temper the day i planned to finally ask her out.
>Around the time GTA 5 came out being the little shit i am i didnt give a fuck.
>Sent to alternative school in the south end of my city and had to see a psychiatrist.
>Every single person in the alternative school was black except the lunch man and me, i had to be put in a secure room separated from everyone else.
>The ward was like a prison, i didnt have to stay there but all the keycarded doors, hidden cameras behind paintings and all the "attacks" i would hear from the other room whenever i had to go be "questioned" deep about my life by some sluts who pretend to be sympathetic in hopes of gaining knowledge out of you.
>That girl was still lurking in the back of my mind.
>5 months down road i am finally allowed to return to my original school with some new "security measures" set up for me everyday i enter the building.
>Everyone in the hallways stare at me, mumbling shit like "psychopath"
>Figure i ruined every chance i had with her.
>Walk into my old classroom and no one asked where i been, they already know.
>I see oneitis giving me a cold stare.
>Restore my reputation slowly by being funny and rebellious.
>Tired of my shit and lack of disapline, my dad forces me to go the gym and start training with him (best thing that has ever happened to me)
>Leave gym and while hes teaching how to make a protein shake, i get a message on my phone.
>Guess who the fuck it is
>She says "Ever since the beginning of the year, i had a major crush on you.."
>>
File: 1480714840348.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1480714840348.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>35025659

The saddest thing about all this is not that you'll most likely eventually feel that way towards another girl, but that no girl is going to ever feel that way about you.
>>
>>35025880
hello I'm the anon that posted >>35025852
You're 16 man. You're a decent looking guy. Tall. Chicks love that shit. You might feel this way for a while, but the important thing is to not give up hope. You're still young, and time heals all wounds. 3 billion women in the world, and you get caught up on one? Don't think too hard about it.
>>
>>35025851
anon, you look like a normal looking dude so I'm going to redpill you on women.

1. all women are whores, get that through your head. this girl, your teacher, even your mom, is a whore

2. all women are emotionally selfish and manipulative. the feelings you are describing have been felt by countless others. and guess what? no woman has ever given a shit about you or any man's emotional "suffering"

3. women are oppurtunists, they are about maximizing their own happiness. if she ever felt that you were the best avaiable option, believe me, she would have sucked your dick within days of meeting you

4. get over it, you'll feel these feels again, trust me. if you continue to be a beta faggot you're going to have dozens of oneitis' throughout your life.

5. you can't "love" someone you haven't stuck your dick inside of. whatever you are feeling is not love, anon.
>>
You don't want to hear this, but you need to learn from your mistakes.

You were supposed to ask her out in thst first month of the summer, not act like a fun but basically sexless eunuch.

Never, ever confess to them. Ever.

It does not work.
>>
>>35025875
He would need to work at it though. He needs to become more physically fit by exercising regularly. That will also help with depression and stress.

I'd suggest starting light with walking and light dumbbells. You want to work in repetitions, not 2-3 lifts of a heavier weight you can't handle any more of.
>>
>>35025931
Fucking eh mate. Good for you! Is that all there is to the story? If so, good luck to you
>>
>tall chad complaining he didnt get one gf at fucking 18

IM 26 AND I HAVENT HAD A SINGLE ONE

YOURE FUCKING STUPID OP, GIRLS LOVE TALL GUYS
>>
>>35025931
Not gonna lie this made me smile and I felt genuinely happy for you anon
>>
>I have started working out more, gotten more fit.
>going to try and bulk up
>when i met her I still had an injury, I fractured my lower back and was out of all sports for over a year.
>>
>>35025851
Is she Filipino?
>>
File: 169.jpg (31KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
169.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>35025940

Something like this.

You've got to be aggressive man, not in a desperate kind of way, but as in assertive, letting them know almost right away that they attract you but without right out saying it.

Get along with them, tease them, engage in flirtatious banter. Then tell her that you have x or y plan, and that she should come. Don't ask her out in a pussy middle schooler kind of way (h-hey femanon, I was w-wondering if m-maybe we could g-go get some coffee someday?). Let a woman know that you are living your life, and that you are conceding her the honor of haaving the chance of joining you for a couple of hours.

Don't ever let yourself become an emotional tampon to them, because the second they see you're a pillow for them to cry on, it's over - forever.
>>
>>35025931
Fucking cliff hanger much, did anything else happen?
>>
File: froggo.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
froggo.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
MODS, ban this 16 y/o faggot.
>>
>Sat around at party, not knowing anyone
>Thought about life in isolation
>Felt really out of place
>Met some other chad, socialized so I wouldn't be all alone and look like a loser
>stayed for about 4 hours
>had one last hug with her before leaving
im just waiting for when i can have that to myself
>>
>>35025957
>I couldnt fucking believe it
>All this time i spent worrying about how creepy she must think i am was just a result of my low self esteem.
>I meet her and give her hug after school.
>Students staring at us like "WTF? HE ACTUALLY DID IT?"
>I start becoming more confident the more time i spend now working out and hanging out with her.
>I gain enough confidence to give her a my first kiss, which wasnt even a peck but actually making out.
>She thought i was experienced and called me a good kisser.
>We later goof around and we wrestle.
>I thought i was perfect opportunity to turn it sexual.
>I pin her down and kiss her, slowly feeling her up.
>Actually fucking did it.
>Of course the relationship didnt last longer than 6 months but i now have developed a new outlook on how much potential i have and how this whole "beta" "alpha" "robot" shit was all in my head.
>Fears of things like public speaking went away.
>Had one other gf after this but i started getting "addicted" to the gym and she broke up with me.
>Havent had gf now in 2 years even tho i physically look better than i ever did.
>Confidence is slowly dropping now.
Fuck, i really need to get laid or else i am going to turn into the little wuss i once was again.
>>
>>35026134
>>35025931
(pt2 orginal comment)
>>
>>35025419
20 y/o girl here. You're pretty cute, seem sensitive, intelligent, and understanding. You could get it. It always feels like you'll never recover, and then you do. You'll be ok. <3
>>
>>35025937
You're such a fucking idiot it's horrifying. Such a generalization is embarrassingly ignorant. Grow up.
>>
>>35026134
Don't give up hope anon you'll find somebody. I haven't even kissed a female yet. (I kissed a dude during spin the bottle and I did not enjoy it)
>>
File: 1485954011851.jpg (178KB, 750x864px) Image search: [Google]
1485954011851.jpg
178KB, 750x864px
Normie, the thread.

This board has really gone so low. Gonna sage this thread.
>>
>>35026185
>It always feels like you'll never recover, and then you do
you don't understand jack shit about real life you fucking faggot. save your dishonesty for somewhere else, this is where men come to vent.
>>
>>35025551
Cuck'd

Really quite beautiful, flawless acquisition of a beta orbiter and the subsequent cuckage was on point, that woman deserves an award for playing you that hard
>>
>>35025551
>I went
Ducked
u
c
k
e
d
Game over. No need to read the rest.
>>
>>35026339
>That one made me laugh
>>
>>35026316
Lmao. where in the board rules does it say this is for men only, first of all? Second, stop being such a whiny little bitch. Yeah legitimately do get over anything at some point or another. I might not know much, but I know you're pathetic from that response alone. Good luck!
>>
>>35026370
*Cucked
Orig4644
>>
File: 1486955502547s.jpg (7KB, 250x211px) Image search: [Google]
1486955502547s.jpg
7KB, 250x211px
>>35026185
>Thank you, that's nice to hear (:
>>
>>35026134
Get the fuck out Chad, why are you even here.
>>
File: ByzMN-7IgAA7IU-.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ByzMN-7IgAA7IU-.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>35026414
>>35026222
>>35026072
>I'm feeling extra welcomed, thanks guys.
>>
>>35026391
You got it. You'll meet a girl who makes you really happy someday. Feel better!
>>
>>35026447
You said all women are whores, dude. What did you expect.
>>
>>35026134
You are in the wrong neighbourhood, chad
>>
>>35026471
that was me you retard, I don't know why OP responded to you though. ALL women are whores, how can you deny this unless you're a NEET with limited experience with women or a roastie/SJW?
>>
>>35025551
>love? what did you just say?
>you can't feel love, not someone like you
>ugh, I feel sick
>it is not real love, creep, things like you don't feel love, you are deluding yourself, you sad sad little person
>you are probably just trying to get into my pants anyway, disgusting
>did someone forget to tell you you are a designated beta and women are not attracted to you?
>no, it's your fault, you'd just have to look in a mirror to figure that out
>you are a bad person, anon
>a subhuman like yourself is only a burden on other people
>you should be thankful for whatever you have and expect nothing else you entitled and narcissist
>sorry not sorry
>>
>>35025659
>>35025551

Alright I'll bite.

What the fuck is a debut?
>>
>>35026389
i'll be as much of a whiny little bitch as i'd like because i'm sick (and i'm sure fuckin everybody else is sick) of listening to you feel-good hug-box faggots talk about shit that you don't know about. it's not constructive. it's not helpful. it makes this space feel less special and less like an honest soapbox when you see normie advice tier bullshit all the time.

and holy shit "whurr in da rulez doez it say i cant b huer?? xD" is really your argument? you don't belong here. i can't stop you from being here but can you seriously not see why you shouldn't be here? keep your good lucks to yourself you fucking prick. get some life experience under your belt before you open your fucking mouth again.
>>
File: 1487300362327.jpg (163KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487300362327.jpg
163KB, 800x800px
>>35025551
I hope this is o.c
But almost curtain this is bs too good
Lmao
>>
>>35026507
Well calling me a retard when you clearly see why I would've thought that was you is just annoying but moving on. I can say that because I am aware of the fact that you can't generalize an entire group of people, in any circumstance? Do you not realize that people are people, man or woman, and people are DIFFERENT by nature? It's just a silly generalization to make, and shows how little experience YOU must have actually had with the gender.
>>
>>35026520
It is like an 18th birthday i guess
I don't even know desu
>>
>>35026522
Hm. The person who posted this responded to me saying it was nice to hear, SO it seems your argument is invalid. Also, get over it. You don't know what I do or don't know about, and if you see a single comment that you don't like, wouldn't it make more sense to just ignore it rather than try to engage me more? It's just silly, you are silly, and I'm glad I made a place you feel is special, feel less special, because you're a gross person. Get over yourself dude. You're on a site that allows anyone on the fucking planet to respond, and you still get this upset when you see something you don't agree with? Seriously. Expecting anything less is stupid.
>>
>>35026560
Sounds like patriarchal bullshit to me.
>>
>>35026520
It's a Filipino 18th birthday for females

OPs got massive yellow fever
>>
File: 1487631874645s.jpg (9KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1487631874645s.jpg
9KB, 250x247px
>>35026588
I'm not upset
I'm sitting back and enjoying the show, I love getting lots of responses and i read them all.
>>
>>35026631
Shit, you're right man. Some asians are just too good to pass up.
>>
>Thank you everyone, I have taken all of your advice and read all of your comments.
Its time to get over it.
Goodnight /r9k/
>>
>>35026641
Didn't ask all that, but thanks for sharing I guess
>>
I literally don't get it.
Are we, in this thread, feeling compassion for a filthy normie?
>>
>>35026850
How the fuck is that guy a normie?
>>
>>35025419
>Meet 10/10 qt in university study group
>She spends her time at home, reading history and philosophy rather than going to parties
>Actually have an intellectual discussion with her, first evidence I had of women actually being capable of abstract thought
>Get along fine
>End of semester and study group nears
>"H-Hey, oneitis, wanna do this next semester too?"
>"Sure anon, sounds great. Let's talk which class for later, OK"
>Wait until it's nearly time to sign up for classes
>"So, oneitis, still want to do study group? What classes do you wanna take?"
>"Definitely want to do it, but don't know the classes yet, anon, I'll tell you later"
>She never does
Why are women unable to say no?
Giving a guy false hope is cruel.
>>
>>35026970
That's not only a feminine ability. I know men who can't say no and are less honest than women.
>>
>>35026631
All this bitching for a mini housemaid?
Fuck off OP you pathetic beta cuck.
>>
>>35026970
>Why are women unable to say no?
Fucking this.

I somehow grew the balls to ask oneitis out to prom.
>ok, yeah anon, but is it cool if I hang out with my friends most of the night?
>and I fell for it
>>
My onetis found a chad bf who is doing engineering or something, graduated with honors from uni, got engaged to her bf and moved to Stanford with him because he got a full ride post grad degree and a job lined up afterwards.

I flunked community college and wagecuck at mccucks now
>>
File: m.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
m.png
34KB, 633x758px
>tfw i know OP in real life (city he lives in starts with an S)
>tfw i know the girl in real life
>tfw im not sure if i should confront him about this
fugg
>>
>>35026970
Ugh, this. The girl I liked even suggested to me that we should meet up. When I brought it up again she said something like "I'll let you know soon"

Never spoke to her again
>>
File: MxsdIrF.png (1MB, 1206x1265px) Image search: [Google]
MxsdIrF.png
1MB, 1206x1265px
>Be 14, 8th grade
>Have a crush on classmate, her bestfriend hates me
>I started with weed at 13, got her to try it eventually with my bestfriend and me
>Her friend doesn't really hate me anymore and wants to try weed
>Eventually her friend smokes with us
>It turns into a group of just us 4 all the time, me and bro hatch plan to have him fuck the other one
>Start all becoming good buds but I'm autistic and never make a move
>I end up talking to her friend more than her, she hits me up
>I realize girls friend who hated me is my new oneitis
>Meanwhile my buddy, tells me to stop crushing on just one girl and find others
>He has tons of babes in my inbox somehow, they are all attractive and wanna kick it with us, he sets up 2 on 2 shit for me to be a wingman but im too retarded and decline most of the time

>Fast forward to freshman year, I'm still unhelpable. Friend still has girls wanting to kick it with us but I still don't care
>The 4 of us hang out again one day
>Turn it into a lowkey party, have like 15 people slide thru throughout the day
>Eventually theres just like 6 of us left, girls are still with us
>I'm sitting on friend's bed, newcrush comes up and sits between my legs
>She looks up at me trying to make eye contact
>Sperg out and pretend like I'm still drunk and stare at like a fucking retard while the music plays because I have no idea what to do or say
>A few minutes later me and the 2 other dudes leave the girls there while we step out for a smoke
>3rd guy outside telling me like "THIS IS IT DUDE, YOU ARE GONNA GO IN THERE AND FUCK ONE OF THOSE GIRLS, AND HE'S (My bud) GONNA GO IN AND FUCK THE OTHER ONE" and then he heads home and leaves us to do our thing
>Neither of them saw what happened and didn't realize that the ship had already sailed.
>Oneitis and ex-oneitis go home a little while later

I never invested energy into other girls because I only wanted that one, and then I maybe had the chance to get her that night, and fucked it up. Why?
>>
>>35027964
I still thought about her for a couple more years, up until junior year, even though we kinda stopped hanging out. I saw pics of her with chad on fb and wanted to kill myself. Sophmore year, some senior with big tits invited me over to her house one time but I declined because I got scared again. I told her I was too tired to hang out, but really it was that every time my fight or flight kicked in I chose flight. Not to mention I still only wanted that one girl.

She's not been my oneitis since probably Sophomore to junior year of highschool and I don't have a oneitis anymore but I hit her up about a week ago just to see what was up since it had been a while since we hung out. We might get together again soon to kick it.
I just wanna be friends again.
>>
>Saturday night
>been planning to build pillow fort with oneitis and her friends for 2 weeks
>they forget and make other plans
>not having my day ruined
>build kickass pillow fort complete with tv, 8 stuffed animals, cereal, cards, color changing lights, a blacklight, etc.
>Sunday
>Invite over oneitis to see fort under the guise of being totally pissed and wanting to show them what they missed
>only invite her
>she brings her friends
>whatever, don't allow her friends in the fort.
>we watch part of a tv show before she has to leave
>entire time she's laying on a stuffed animal
>now it smells like her
>>
>>35027946
"We should hang out" is a one way street
The man can never just invite her to hang out because then it looks like he just wants to fuck her. The ball is in the woman's court with this one, if I hit up a girl who said we should hang out before, shes gonna think im just trying to fuck her unless she invites me out first.

Idk if this is intentional for most woman, maybe they don't realize
>>
>>35025551
>>35025659
Wtf do you mean by debut?
>>
>>35025851
>>35025818
>>35025745
>>35025659
>>35025551
>>35025419
Anon I was gonna start a small cock thread this morning . I even took a cold shower to make it extra small. This story inspired me not too if that means anything to u
>>
>>35025851
Anon you have more balls then I've ever had to actually confess to her. There were a couple cute girls in high school that I knew probably wanted my d but I was too pussy to do anything about it.

Confessing to a girl is how you become a man.

You live in Indiana? If you live near Bloomington I'll buy you beer sometime.
>>
File: 1487414859985.png (86KB, 293x272px) Image search: [Google]
1487414859985.png
86KB, 293x272px
>>35028210
quality story best so far
>>
>>35025880
Take this from a lonely old man don't do that to yourself m8. Your smart, tall, decent looking. There's plenty of hope for you to find another decent girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 625x415px
>>35028210
>tfw I remember telling people at my art table in middle school unironically how I was gonna build a massive pillow fort during the weekend since my prenatal would be out of town
>>
>>35027964
>>35028050
You are literally Chad fuck off

Having sex in 8th/9th grade is literally god tier. Makes even Chad look like a cuck. Fuck you.
>>
>>35025419
I love this picture so much. Its really cute.
>>
>>35027964
How can anyone be this autistic
original
>>
>>35025937
So how do you get girls?
>>
>>35025937
Please this is a nice thread, no hate posts
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.