[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just what the fuck is stopping you /r9k/? What the fuck is that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1454180411186.gif (980KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454180411186.gif
980KB, 500x700px
Just what the fuck is stopping you /r9k/?

What the fuck is that immovable object in your way?

What is preventing you from talking to her right now?
>>
>>35024536
>What is preventing you from talking to her right now?

being too dead inside to even have a "her" that I'm interested in
>>
File: 1480945235576.gif (413KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480945235576.gif
413KB, 500x375px
>>35024536
I already spoke to her. She rejected me.
>>
>>35024536
Real ease them from the prison. Ball this insant andal
>>
>>35024536
>thought thread would be what's stopping me from being happy or pursuing my dreams
>instead its just a shitty thread about 'lol why no gf'
>>
File: 1487651918699.gif (709KB, 500x375px)
1487651918699.gif
709KB, 500x375px
>>35024536
i'm pretty lazy desu
>>
not being interested in relationships or leaving the house would probably be the issue
>>
>>35024536
There is no her.
You have been muted etc
>>
there is no her

I haven't seen a girl my age itl in literal years
>>
>>35024536
I use to be able to feel sorry for myself and make up excuses. I have no 'her' in my life. I have no object. I have nothing
>>
There isn't an immovable object. We're all walking down a muddy disgusting path, lined with dead plants and animals, it stinks, its cold and our feet are wet. We've been trudging the path for so long, ocassionally getting over hurdles of barb wire, ice pools, and have been told all our lives just trudge on and it'll get better.

Sometimes you see a path that branches off into the thick brush, all you can see is a similar path of mud, pain, wet and peril. Someone you once knew said one of these paths leads to a much better path, one paved in stone, another grass path covered in sunshine and happy bunnies. You also see people coming out of these paths saying their path was no better, and the one you're on isn't so bad.

Sometimes the fear of change, or fear of the unknown are the invisible chains holding us back. Fear isn't rational, you can't be told "just try it" and find motivation within to do so. Some of us need help, but nobody will give us the nudge we need to do unbind ourselves, or get around that immovable object.
>>
>>35024632
how do all the women between 18 and 40 just disappear like this

I go outside most days and all the women I see are kids or old ladies, where the fuck are all the twentysomething adult women hiding
>>
The nonexistence of a "her".
>>
File: 016.jpg (8KB, 244x207px)
016.jpg
8KB, 244x207px
>>35024660
>they can smell your virgin stench from miles away
>>
>>35024536
Having to go outside originally
>>
>tfw theres no her
it is what it is
>>
>>35024536
Finding a reason to talk to her without me seeming like a stalkerish creep.
>>
I'm poor and have no car. Something 90% of other males my age have. That alone makes trying pointless
>>
>>35024536

the fact that she DOESN'T FUCKING REPLY
>>
>>35024536
She has a kid and lives states away. I said something once, we've hinted at what could have been. Alas, that potentiality is forever lost to the divergence of time, I can do nothing.
>>
>>35024536

me
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.