[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rope

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg (10KB, 300x391px) Image search: [Google]
FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg
10KB, 300x391px
What's the best rope for tying a noose to hang yourself? I want something really strong.
>>
A knot that will fall apart when you try to put your head in it so I can catch you when you fall and give you a big hug so you won't think of ever killing yourself again ;_; pls don't do it I'll miss you
>>
>>35024532
could try nylon rope. usually sold for rock climbing and stuff
>>
Ideally you would want rope that could support a human, so climbing rope would be good.
>>35024618
But listen to this anon, who else would I call a faggot from time to time?
>>
File: 1487299013633.png (2MB, 1218x1178px)
1487299013633.png
2MB, 1218x1178px
>>35024618
>>35024532

So sweet, don't kys <3
>>
>>35024577
>>35024618
How about manila rope? I heard it was good but, is it just a meme?
>>
Use a chain
>>
>>35024532
Something thick. 5/8 maybe. What are you planning to hang off of? Are you sure it can support your weight?
>>
>>35024673
Did you just call OP fat?

Top kek
>>
>>35024673
Not sure what I'll hang my self off of; but I'm sure I can set up something with stuff that I have.
>>
>>35024662
No, you're only allowed to use invisible rope made of air and molecules so that you won't die!
>>
File: slee.png (743KB, 993x605px)
slee.png
743KB, 993x605px
anyone else planning on doing something cool before they an hero? I've got lots of camping supplies set up and about 2 weeks of food. going to find a nice secluded lake and strong tree and do it while watching the sunset.
>>
>>35024727
>wanting OP to escape the horror of life
>not wanting him to suffer along with you
Fucking faggot, I bet you'd suck his dick if it relieves him of any pain, bitch.
>>
>>35024532
use a chain and hang yourself from a bigass tree
>>
>>35024750
Sounds nice anon, even if you don't hang yourself, a camping trip in a secluded place sounds good.
>>
>>35024722
Translation:

>I'm not really thinking about it that much just wanted to google search 'rope' and make a thread so people would feel sorry for me
>>
>>35024786
Or maybe I'm still planning and I'm just looking for good rope that I can get.
>>
Hang yourself with you guitar string
>>
>>35024811
You should get Willy Wonka candy rope so you can have a tasty snack and NOT DIE!
>>
>be me
>suicidal anon
>not even smart enough to google the words "strong ropes"
>>
Honestly if the rope breaks you should just kill yourself
>>
Honestly if you're going to be an attention seeking shit sack at least try to be artistic about the idea. Gently loop piano wire around all of your body parts, tie yourself to the hand rail on a bridge (preferably as close to the nearest city hall) and fucking throw yourself off. Quick (sort of) and leaves a little bit of artwork to drain down below. Call it gentrification.
>>
Mfw OP is going through great turmoil and wants to cease his weak existence while I'm happy and live a perfect life rooting for OP to actually kill himself.
>>
>>35024722
Op use a medium or high drop, goal is to break neck so you don't slowly suffer or worse survive as vegetable
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.