[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET and robot /recovery/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 17

File: comfywtf.jpg (6KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
comfywtf.jpg
6KB, 248x249px
In this thread, we hold onto the last hopes we have of rejoining society, as impossible as it seems. Who knows, you might even make it.

Discuss recovery plans, successes, failures, experiences, more failures, and endgames.

Question of the day: Recovery is a marathon - not a sprint. What small steps are you taking towards cultivating a recovery oriented mindset, and are you noticing improvement yet?

Discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/4aJqcEE
>>
Recovered from neetdom for 3 years, moved by myself, become fit and worked part time in several things that made me good money at the time.
With an active social life i was becoming "normal" until my retard mother decided i was addicted to drugs/crazy and forced me with a judge order to do a rehabilitation treatment of 9 months shut in "internation".

it fucked up my life, now i dont have a job, gained 45 lbs and returned to live with my mother, the worst part is that i experienced a "good life" and now i live like a shut in without enjoying it .
im thinking of poisoning the bitch, its ok? what poisons would appear as natural death?
>>
>>35024471
>rejoining society
How about destroying society? I think that would do the most long term good for humanity.

Alas, just us robots couldn't make a dent.
>>
>>35024648
>Recovered from neetdom for 3 years, moved by myself, become fit and worked part time in several things that made me good money at the time.
> With an active social life i was becoming "normal" until my retard mother decided i was addicted to drugs/crazy and forced me with a judge order to do a rehabilitation treatment of 9 months shut in "internation".
> it fucked up my life, now i dont have a job, gained 45 lbs and returned to live with my mother, the worst part is that i experienced a "good life" and now i live like a shut in without enjoying it .
> im thinking of poisoning the bitch, its ok? what poisons would appear as natural death?

That's fucking terrible anon, jesus. I'd try to leave her but also leave her no evidence of where you've gone this time. Steal her money if you have to to be independent but don't kill her, it will fuck you up more, lay heavy on your conscience. Plus, if you get caught, you'd be fucked
>>
>>35024648
ricin
didn't you see breaking bad?

or that shit the qtazn killed best korea dude
>>
>>35024648
Don't fucking do it anon, it's really not worth it. Like >>35024715 said, try your best to leave without a trace. It sucks, it really does, but look towards just starting life anew without her.
>>
>>35024713
Idk, by claiming neetbux and leeching off them, we're destroying ourselves too
>>
File: 1485664205313.png (246KB, 398x470px) Image search: [Google]
1485664205313.png
246KB, 398x470px
I was possibly the most robotic person on this board back when it was started. I couldn't hold a job for more than a few months due to the spaghetti. I'm now pretty much normal. Ask me advice and I'll try to help in between bouts of Diablo ( bout 15-20 minute delay.. or everytime I get to a waypoint ).
>>
>>35024794
How did you get started in your recovery? Bearing in mind I live off neetbux, know no one and haven't worked a single day yet (18)
>>
>>35024794
This is the first time I've seen anyone talk about workplace spaghetti. I just started a new job this week and I've already dropped a few noodles here and there. Do you have any tips for work?
>>
File: 1487303729653.jpg (45KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1487303729653.jpg
45KB, 500x399px
>>35024810

Well, you're 18 so you really have your entire life ahead of you, which means you can take as much time as you want, and that is a very important thing to remember. It doesn't matter how often you fail ( you will fail often ), the truth is actually that you truly will succeed if you continue to try.

And it can be very hard to succeed. For example, lets say you begin with health, you want to be healthy. It's very difficult to get out to the gym 3 to 5 times a week, right off the bat. Start very small, with related things. Take vitamins every day. That's your only ritual. You don't have to eat healthy, go to the gym, or anything. Just take vitamins, every day. Once you have that ritual down, your path to health is slightly more open.

It is like you are in the starter town of a very in depth RPG. It can be fun when you realize you have all the time in the world, to do exactly what you want, and be who you want to be. :)
>>
>>35024794
>most robotic person on this board
>was able to get a job at all in the first place
No. I can't even imagine ever getting a job.
>>
>>35024873
t-thanks anon. I'm just trying to get myself out the door more, so here's hoping.
>>
File: 1487527274986.jpg (631KB, 3240x2102px) Image search: [Google]
1487527274986.jpg
631KB, 3240x2102px
>>35024857

You may lose many jobs, don't be too hard on yourself. I lost my first job for waving my knife at the head chef and telling him to leave me alone. I lost subsequent jobs for similar things, including being too depressed to go to work, knowing that just getting another shit job would be easier than dealing with people who actually knew me.

Only advice is the truth, and that is that spaghetti is actually endearing. Your uniqueness is cute as long as you are still able to do your job.

Very hard to do your job sometimes, when you're so worried about fitting in or at least not seeming like a mutant. Well, it may be unavoidable. As you enter the workforce you realize many things. One, that people, whether they mean to or not, DO bring emotions and drama to work. Your ideal image of moving paper all day and then going home without having to deal with anyone's baggage is a lie. You have to learn to deal with people.

It can be a very long road. Your thoughts can get, hmm, odd. People seem so simple, yet why is it so hard to fit in.. hmm.. I know this person did that, so that's why.. yep, that's why that happened.. etc. It won't happen immediately, but eventually you'll find the silver lining between how you are and how your coworkers are.
>>
>>35024794
>I was possibly the most robotic person on this board
>Able to hold down a job for even a few months

lmao. right...
>>
>>35024471
It's possible to live an exciting and fulfilling life without giving up robotdom. It requires giving up any pretense at normalcy and simply seeing how far your particular brand of genius will take you. I'm 48 years old, and I've been a robot all my life. I live with depression and social anxiety, and have been homeless many times, once for an entire year. But I've also done some amazing things: I've run for public office, hosted two radio shows, founded two NGOs, sat on the volunteer boards of numerous organizations, been published as an author, and been on the cover of every newspaper in the country.

Being a robot isn't a death sentence if you embrace its possibilities rather than marinading in self-pity. Your robot super-powers give you some huge benefits if you use them creatively.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 177x284px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 177x284px
>>35024895

Maybe a little overexaggerated but I was in the top of that pyramid.

>>35024919

Only leave the house as much as you feel comfortable. Start with small trips to the gas station. Go to different gas stations when you feel too uncomfortable with the people knowing you. Just a few tips. Feel free to get more indepth if you wish, you are welcome to at least. It is an anonymous forum after all..
>>
>>35024934
>Very hard to do your job sometimes, when you're so worried about fitting in or at least not seeming like a mutant.
Really felt like this at my last job, weed didn't really help much. Right now I landed a job that I actually enjoy working, but the social phobias are still there. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
>>
>>35024949
>giving up any pretense at normalcy and simply seeing how far your particular brand of genius will take you
This is exactly what I want. The problem is that I can't seem to find a "brand of genius" of any value.
>>
How much can I bore a girl before she's tired? Asking because I can't keep myself away from this one girl and, like you said, small steps!

Also, started doing pushups and now I'm able to barely (shaking and shit) reach 20 in one go - sometimes, at least.
Why do I get a headache after doing them, though? Probably related to me being a total skeletor, I'd wager :^(
>>
File: Thoreau2.jpg (69KB, 300x376px) Image search: [Google]
Thoreau2.jpg
69KB, 300x376px
>>35025065
"If one listens to the faintest but constant suggestions of his genius, which are certainly true, he sees not to what extremes, or even insanity, it may lead him; and yet that way, as he grows more resolute and faithful, his road lies. The faintest assured objection which one healthy man feels will at length prevail over the arguments and customs of mankind. No man ever followed his genius till it misled him. Though the results were bodily weakness, yet perhaps no one can say that the consequences were to be regretted, for these were a life in conformity with higher principles." -- Henry David Thoreau, _Walden_

The thing is, you're still judging your genius by how other people perceive it. There's many things I do which are not valued by the bored and boring class of capitalist bosses who control the purse strings, and so I must go cold and hungry to pursue my particular genius. That doesn't mean it's without value, just that it doesn't make any rich people richer. Whatever it is which propels your passion: go after it. Endure whatever you need to endure in the knowledge that you are making the world a weirder and more interesting place.
>>
Oh no guys. After being a NEET for a for about 6 months, I have two interviews tomorrow. One is at the mall for a pizza place. The other is for a normie white girl cafe/bakery. What sounds more comfy?
>>
>>35025271
Depends on the job. You should ask details during the interview to find out which one you will enjoy more. Perhaps you like talking to people and you want to work at the cafe. Perhaps you like a slower-paced job at the pizza place. Of course this is pure speculation so find out during the interview what the work environment is like. Good luck to you bro (or femanon)
>>
>>35025271
Go there and get a feel for the place
>>
>>35024949
>hosted two radio shows
Tell me about that.
>>
File: bad-habits-1.jpg (31KB, 628x363px) Image search: [Google]
bad-habits-1.jpg
31KB, 628x363px
>>35025308
I guess I'll be more specific. Just curious about what job you guys think sound more appealing. The pizza place is for a pretty big mall, and it is dead every time I pass by it, so I'm imagining it should be pretty relaxed. It is also right next to the arcade which should be pretty fun to do on my lunch breaks. There are a large variety of food options for my breaks as well. However, I've gotten the impression that a lot of the people or foreign and don't speak fluent english, so that might kind of suck.
The cafe on the other hand, is your average hipster joint. There are all kinds of hot white girls who work there, so maybe that can give me the potential of getting a gf. I applied for baker. I have worked in kitchens before, but never as a baker, and their menu seems pretty complicated and extensive. It also seems to be a pretty busy place. Busy, but cozy.
hmmm
>>
>>35025484
>The cafe on the other hand, is your average hipster joint. There are all kinds of hot white girls who work there, so maybe that can give me the potential of getting a gf.
They pretty much only hire women.
Go for the pizza place.
>>
>>35025484
frankly i'd rather go with dead than busy. plus you'll probably just end up hating the stacies
>>
File: d.png (271KB, 468x469px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
271KB, 468x469px
I think I had the biggest and fastest rise and fall in robot history

>16 - 19
>NEET + khv
>be autistic as fuck, online 18+ hours a day
>no job, no school (drop out)
>tendies meme was a reality for me
>20 - 21
>get into community college
>get a few friends along the way
>get a min wage job
>still no gf and KHV though
>get /fit/ as fuck
>get a better job
>people thinking I'm a Chad now
>get invited to parties
>21-22
>embracing normie lifestyle, getting invited to parties
>can engage in regular conversation, lots of qt pis show interest in me
>buy a BMW, get a /comfy/ condo
>22-23 (PRESENT)
>get into a wreck and total my car
>end up in the hospital for 2 weeks and getting surgery
>health insurance barely covers hospital costs, car insurance was minimum so I'm fucked there
>quit my job because im always in pain and depressed, lose my apartment, move back in with mummy
>no more friends
>start visiting /r9k/ and /pol/ more often
>been averaging 18+ hours a day again
>mummy making me food again
>still recovering from surgery, no longer /fit/, havent showered in days, contemplating suicide.

once a robot, always a robot
>>
File: goodnight.jpg (87KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight.jpg
87KB, 433x419px
>Might be out on the streets
>Strangely don't care

Is this being ascended?
>>
>>35025508
>>35025511
thanks for the advice. i guess i'm just going to take the first one that calls me back and offers the job (provided i don't completely fuck up both of them). That seems like the only option, i don't really know how to tell them i "maybe" want the job because i'm waiting for the other place to call back.
>>
>>35025540
i feel for you.. making money to being a neet again is the worst

>be me, pizza driver
>busiest pizza place in town, pretty small town
>know town by heart, so able to make deliveries extremely fast
>majority of customers tip me 3-7 dollars per delivery since they all know me
>averaging about $25 an hour
>get dui
>lose license and job
>astronomical fines and penalties
>have to move back home
>parents are ashamed of me
>parents have to pay a lot of my fines and resent me
>on probation and can't drink anymore
>car gets repossessed
>back to the neet life, but worse
>>
>>35025459
I started out occasionally guesting on a friend's show about labour politics, since I'm a community organizer and radical unionist. It eventually turned into a co-hosting chair, with me doing the lion's share of the research and topic choices. The show improved greatly as a result, with much higher ratings, so they gave me my own interview show where I had carte blanche to discuss whatever I wanted.
>>
Skinnyfat NEET here. Any advice on how to get /fit/?
>>
>>35024949
Heeeeeeeeeeey!

It's Canadian anarchist guy
>>
>>35025540
Hahaha.

You literally got rekted.

Fucking asshole BMW drivers deserve it.
>>
Join the discord, it's q comfy
>>
bumperino
og0g
>>
>>35025582
Yeah, best try and secure both
>>
I just left the house for the first time in a while feels good
>>
Slowly working my way out of Robotdom. I have a job, coworkers like me for some reason, (I even bant with one of the cuter girls)
Been thinking about learning how to drive (I know the basics, drove before too but I need more practice)
Gonna start studying and brushing up on my math and try not to fuck up again at community college. I only have two more classes to go before transferring to a CSU

But I've been thinking about learning a trade too for extra bucks. No idea where to start on that, can someone give me an idea?

Also, talking about this kind of scares me, never really put this much thought into my life.
>>
Proud of all of you!
>>
>>35027246
My advice for picking a trade is to look at what programs your local community college offers and pick one that appeals to you most.
>>
>>35027270
t-thanks anon, everyday is a step in the right direction
>>
>>35027284
You think so? I work in a hardware store and a few of my coworkers actually know what the fuck is up. Ill ask them about it too.
I dunno, I just wanna learn something useful and worthwhile, I'm sick of being a useless sack of shit
>>
What advice would you give to someone who has never worked before and wants a change?
>>
>used to be a druggie
>worked shit manual labor jobs just to tell people i work
>caught really bad panic attack from the drugs one day
>have phobias and stress since then
>try to somehow learn a skill at home
>didn't really try to combat my fears for the last year
>constantly feel dread about the future
>>
File: konata_daumen_hoch.jpg (22KB, 379x323px) Image search: [Google]
konata_daumen_hoch.jpg
22KB, 379x323px
>>35027270
So much this.

Maybe you guys can even slay some Stacys.
>>
30 here

Still a NEET, never had a job

The ship has sailed
>>
>>35027356
How did you get to 30 without a job? Do you have a disability? No offence, just curious
>>
>>35027378
Just never got one. Parents would never kick me out.
>>
>abusive childhood
>violent and psychotic dad
>woken up by dad beating mum once, I'll never forget her screams and seeing the huge black bruises afterwards
>he'd sometimes move my stuff just to wind me up
>haven't talked to him in a year and a half in spite of living with him for much of that
>finally divorcing thank God
>just sitting in my uni dorm room feeling shit
>haven't been to a lecture in 2 weeks
>only show up to seminars
>drink with people 4 times a week
>still really depressed

Degeneracy was never going to make me happy anyway I guess, I just fucking hurt all over, and this fucking loony girl who wants to date me just makes me feel even worse
>>
>>35027528
You should try listening to the mountain goats anon
The main singer had an abusive stepfather and has penned a couple songs about abuse.
It feels cathartic to listen to those songs and cry sometimes.
My number 1 recommendation would have to be the aptly titled "Song for My Stepfather "
It hits really hard, if you like the song try listening to The Sunset Tree
That whole album is a sort of biography of the singer.

Above all, please know that the abuse was never warranted and I'm deeply sorry that you had to go through it all.
Keep your head up.
>>
I have a job interview today and I feel like passing out any second.

I need to lie and make some shit up for the years I did fuck all as a NEET. I'm fat and ugly and spent the last few years alone at home and need to pretend I'm confident and well spoken to even have any chance at all.
>>
>>35027608
>I need to lie and make some shit up for the years I did fuck all as a NEET
>and need to pretend I'm confident
Yes, you do. That's right, Anon. That's what you need to do, you don't have any other choice. That's all.
>>
>>35027578
Thanks anon. It won't stop what he's doing but it may help me cope
>>
>>35025829
sorry m8 but that mess is entirely your own doing

DUI is dumb at the best of times. Doubly so when your livelihood depends on driving
>>
>>35027608
Despite having social anxiety so bad that I've fainted in busy supermarkets more than once, I've hosted two radio shows and been spokesperson for a controversial organization which required me to give dozens of hostile media interviews. It didn't get any easier, I just learned to endure the anxiety better. No matter how many tims I sat down to do my radio shows, for example, I'd break out in a cold sweat that left clammy pools of perspiration wherever I rested my hands or elbows. But in time I learned that the anxious nausea and cold sweats are just the price I had to pay to do what I wanted.
>>
>>35027453
they never pushed you to get a job?

what do your relatives think? hell anyone youve ever interacted with
>>
>>35027711
People are too shocked/surprised to respond and now we live in a no-bully society so they're afraid to say anything due to SJW's.

Thanks SJW's :D
>>
>>35027625
Man I just want to play some Fantasy Zone. At least when it's over I will feel like a whole load is off my shoulders regardless of how it goes and the game will feel much more enjoyable.
>>
I was a normie until highschool
I wonder what the fuck happened
>>
>>35027356
My friend's autistic sister was 36 when she got her first job at taco bell. That sounds less than ideal but most people have their first job in fast food. It's never too late to start.

>>35027312
Check indeed.com and Craigslist for local jobs that are hiring for your first job, check things that were posted in the last two weeks and think about what kind of job you think you could tolerate. I think being an after hours classroom cleaner would be a good first job for robots.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35024471
This anon (me) notices nothing but it doesn't matter.
>>
File: 9391103.jpg (88KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
9391103.jpg
88KB, 1360x924px
>22 in a few months
I don't even care that some people are better or worse off than me. I'm looking at myself and just see a giant waste of space.
>>
>>35027793
schizoprahrenia
>>
>>35027931
>He's only 22
I'm 32 my doot
Think about that
>>
>>35028110
Like I said, it doesn't matter. If you compare yourself with other human beings might as well think about all the children and infants that died prematurely.
>>
File: IMG_0947.jpg (47KB, 484x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.jpg
47KB, 484x350px
>>35024648
Don't poison your mother, anon

That said if true this story rather puts a lot of 350 lb NEET robots into perspective. In many cases we assume all NEETs must have parents who are enablers but are more or less harmless and normal in most other respects, and I'm sure that is often the case, but how many robots are robots for reasons similar to this? Controlling obsessive guardians who can't stand the idea of losing their precious babies, so they either sabotage plans to improve, or at the very least encourage laziness and social seclusion. (How many times has the average robot been browbeat by parents for having shitty social skills, as if such a thing is going to do anything but make them isolate from society more.)

I'm no psychologist but I'd be interested to know if any other robots have stories similar to this one, it may provide some interesting perspective if nothing else.
>>
>18
>finish high school get scholarship that pays first year of uni
>drop out of uni
>19
>land good job
>commit fraud because someone told me to and I made lots of money
>they pay me out to shut me up but fire me
>20
>move country and land good job but want to move home
>21
>at home but family resents me
>(now)
>neet for months
>>
Is George Soros paying councillors and therapists to reform the ever growing male NEET issue? Is this thread a way to shame us into being good little goys who breed and contribute to society?

There will be more of us.
>>
Maybe if I changed my name to Chad I could be more confident. Thoughts?
>>
>>35028254
do it phaggot don't be a fukn pussy cunt. Just lift and name urself chad
>>
>>35026129
I would go to /fit/ for that. Use the catalog.
>>
>>35028242
>is there a jewish conspiracy to help social outcasts be better and find ways to lead happier lives
There is. My therapist has let it slip sometimes. We'll be talking about something and he just goes, "Anon, I think it would be a good idea for you to date an immigrant refugee. It would help your problems a lot, I think."
>>
bumping oregmi
>>
>>35028110
no you arent fuck off
>>
>>35028254
You need to act like Chad. If it was meant for you, it will come naturally. If it wasn't, you'll at least benefit in some ways.
>>
bumping because we're gonna die
>>
>>35026168
>tfw I drive a BMW and try to be as safe and courteous as possible
>tfw can't escape the bad reputation
>>
File: merry christmas pepe.jpg (95KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
merry christmas pepe.jpg
95KB, 900x900px
>>35024471
ive been working my way out of this for months now but its since halted for the last two, iv'e begun taking showers every other day and actually brushing my teeth. as well as cleaning my room and bed.
its a good start.
do any of you have any ways to improve motivation? i havent had any improvments in months.
>>
>>35030516
Motivation is fleeting, when you rely on feelings to spring you into action you're going to spend a lot of time being inert when you don't feel like doing anything. You have to build discipline by continuing to do things every day even if you don't want to until they become habits.
>>
>>35025540
>>buy a BMW, get a /comfy/ condo
>>22-23 (PRESENT)
>>get into a wreck and total my car
>>end up in the hospital for 2 weeks and getting surgery
>>health insurance barely covers hospital costs, car insurance was minimum so I'm fucked there

Still cheaper than the repair bill after 60,000 miles I'm sure. German engineering is a meme brother and the stolen time BMW, Audi, and Volkswagen have been running on will soon come to a crashing halt.
>>
>have $30k
>too stupid to monetize it

How can I make a comfy living off it? I'm not against work, just against wageslavery
>>
>>35028170
I'd take it further and say most robots have
1) Enabling parents (otherwise we'd have any job just to survive)
2) Depression and/or Anxiety on top of anything specific
3) Been shit on at least in some way by the economy

Anyways relevant to the thread. I'm going to have a serious talk eoth my parents. If I'm going to join the navy I'm going to need some support in eating healthy. The good thing is that since I'm losing weight it should just be a little extra ($20- $30) a week.

Once I'm in the Navy I'll get paid to get the fuck away from all the negative emotion here.
>>
>>35024873
i love you anon, i know that doesnt mean a lot but i do
>>
why is there no one in voice? I just want to talk to people
>>
>>35032023
>voice
wrong board mate
>>>/soc/
>>>facebook
>>
>>35032048
i don't want to make any social media accounts, or just meet dudes who want to jack off to my twink voice. i just want to talk about my extreme depression
>>
>>35024471
I don't know if i can stop living my NEET comfy life. i just can't exert the effort to do anything other than sleep and watch videos anymore. I can't even play video games, the one thing I enjoy, anymore. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?????
>>
File: 1feel30.png (77KB, 526x438px) Image search: [Google]
1feel30.png
77KB, 526x438px
>26
>graduated in 09
>in and out of community college, never degree
>tfw 7 years of no work experience except field work with the illegals and one whorehouse job I quit because my arthritis made me fall over with pain
>gain nothing by posting sad frogs on here but do it as therapy because it eases the pain
>tfw had a interview at fast food gig
>didn't get the panda express job because i wasn't "panda material"
Heh, life goes on
>>
>>35024471
Ah, here we go.

Today I paid a girl at work $20 to cover my shift so I could spend the day on my bike looking for a better one. Had two interviews and both scheduled for a second, on my way to a third interview.
Once I'm making $400+ a week, I can pay off my debt in a matter of months and move out of my parents' house.
This Saturday marks 6 months since I've used any drugs or achohol. My life is getting better, albeit slowly. At least I'm white.
>>
>>35033490
how old are you anon? when did you pull it together
>>
>>35033569
I'm almost 22. After being homeless as a robot drug addict for a bit and flunking out of college, I kind of just got mad at myself and my situation enough to want nothing but to change it. I still can't navigate a conversation to save my life but if I memorize it like the rules to a complicated game it gets a bit easier

Social etiquette is still redundant as hell tho.
>>
this is a nice thred c:
>>
File: 1487686357227.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1487686357227.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
>>35033397
It's ok panda poster, I think you're swell.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.