[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw mom had me circumcised to make me stop playing with my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1320739355152.jpg (70KB, 339x313px) Image search: [Google]
1320739355152.jpg
70KB, 339x313px
>tfw mom had me circumcised to make me stop playing with my dink in public when i was 10
>>
>>35024397
That's... really fucked up anon. That's like slicing off women's clits Africa. It's stupid enough to do it when the boy is first born, but at that age that's insanely fucked up. I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1481234698276.gif (130KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1481234698276.gif
130KB, 400x350px
>>35024397
>dad wanted to get me circumcized at 16
>I said no
>he yelled at me
>N-n-no dad
>disowned me

I blame it on the jews.
>>
>>35024397
why would she think that would make you stop?
>>
>>35024546

that's literally why it was introduced in the US, people blame the jews but it was actually a christian puritan thing to try and stop masturbation

literally the guy Keloggs cornflakes is named after was the one who pushed it
>>
can they legally force you to get circumcised if you're under 18?
>>
>>35024592
Yes
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/jurisprudence/2015/05/chase_nebus_hironimus_circumcision_battle_intactivists_form_chase_s_guardians.html
>>
>>35024397
>tfw mom had me circumcised to make me stop playing with my dink in public when i was 10

the nuclear method

he can't play with his cock if we mutilate it so it has no feeling

your mother is a smart woman who knows how to control men
>>
Your mom had you circumcised in public?
That's fucked up. Why didn't anyone stop her?
>>
I touch my dick a lot at home,
>>
File: '.jpg (3KB, 124x106px) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
3KB, 124x106px
>>35024397
>>tfw mom had me circumcised to make me stop playing with my dink in public when i was 10
I hope you learned your lesson
>>
File: 69594.png (161KB, 1145x725px) Image search: [Google]
69594.png
161KB, 1145x725px
>>35024546

It removes the most sensual parts of the penis and if they do it tight, you can't move the skin on your penis at all. It's just stuck there and if you try to move it it hurts.

Back in the day a lot of doctors used to do them extra right, and if it ever grew even slightly looser, they'd circumcise you again, to keep it absolutely tight and immobile. Sort of like a built-in chastity belt that's constantly slightly suffocating your dick (more so when you get erect or try to move the skin).

>In all cases of masturbation circumcision is undoubtedly the physicians' closest friend and ally...To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained...The younger the patient operated upon the more pronounced the benefit, though occasionally we find patients who were circumcised before puberty that require a resection of the skin, as it has grown loose and pliant after that epoch.

E. J. Spratling. Masturbation in the Adult. Medical Record 1895;24:442-443.
>>
>>35024565

He wasn't the only one by any means. There were tons of other doctors both before and after him who supported circumcision as punishment or disincentive for masturbation. But yes, Kellogg was a major notable one.

As a circumcision alternative he suggested penile infibulation (sewing the foreskin shut with metal thread so that it would hurt to play with the foreskin or get an erection). And for girls he suggested burning the nerves of the clitoris with phenol.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.