[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do stacies and chads pretend to be depressed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: depressedstacy.jpg (188KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
depressedstacy.jpg
188KB, 1366x768px
why do stacies and chads pretend to be depressed?
>>
>>35023491
Anything a stacy or chad does will always be a mystery for us. You can't really understand it without being one of them yourself.
>>
File: 4L_TQ5Trtkd.jpg (30KB, 280x339px) Image search: [Google]
4L_TQ5Trtkd.jpg
30KB, 280x339px
she's got some killer tits
>>
>>35023491
>no social life
>phone in hand

I have major suicidal depression and have actually tried to kill myself twice, nobody ever gave a fuck because I'm just another white male in the statistic

fuck these bitches and their fake attention seeking bullshit
>>
Is she still around Blizerian or did he get tired of her?
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>my social life became non existent
>while checking her phone for eith 473 notifications, 4k likes, 698 new messages and 1047 friendship requests on kikebook

I hate normies so motherfucking much. They glorify mental illnesses to gain pity and even more attention.

>like I have depression and am schizo and am bipolar xD dont let any1 bring you down!

I wish I could flay them alive.
>>
>borderline

Seyanora, cunt.
>>
>>35023639
>>35023695
she's clearly browsing r9k
>>
it's an easy attention getter if you have people that care about you in the first place
>>
>>35023695
>Bragging that you have mental disorders
What the fuck.

You don't see people with PTSD, chemical imbalances or Psychosis bragging about that shit at all.
>>
I looked up this bitch's name. She has an instagram, a twitter, a singing youtube channel, a facebook "fan page" (created by herself), etc.

This is one attention starved roastie.
>>
Listen? I'm not defending them but they can't get depression as well. They can become a failed chad/stacy and fall into a cyborg, eventually climbing their way back.
>>
>>35023770
>Listen?
female detected
>>
>>35023716
>Stacy
>Even knowing what 4chin is
>>
>>35023758

Normies unironically love to do that shit.
If you're ever at a uni therapy group, you'll see it will be infested with normies that bitch about having """major depression""" because they miss their best friend, their mom's cooking, they can't go clubbing as often, etc

So they circlejerk around each other and their made up diseases to appear unique and in need of pity and understanding
>>
>>35023760

not to mention, she used to get super mad at people commeting about her tits on the youtube comments and blocked them, same in instagram, all the while she was taking loads of pics with her tits popping out
>>
>>35023491
Oh hey Claire Abbott

I don't remember if I stopped following her or not. Haven't seen anything from her in a long time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.