[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it karma?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: milo.jpg (56KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
56KB, 960x960px
Was it karma?
>>
>>35023404
karma means doing, so yes.
>>
yes, should have happened a lot sooner
>>
Naw just being dumb
>>
>>35023404
It was a hit job. You can hate Milo as much as you want, but he was speaking as victim of rape. He deserved our sympathy more than anything else
>>
HAHAHAHA YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. FUCKING LOSER LIFE IS OVER. CHECKED AND KEKED. FUCK MILO.

But really, that loser was beyond INFURIATING. How he used his homosexuality to praise Trump, how he profited massive amounts amounts of money shilling his agenda, how he used the election to draw fame on to himself. I knew he would write some stupid book as if he has anything important to say. Glad it's gone now. Faggot made Republicans look bad, now he makes gays look bad too.
>>
>>35023473
>/r9k/
>sympathetic to rape victims
>>
What happened? ...did I miss the news?
>>
>>35023675
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milo_Yiannopoulos#Allegations_of_support_for_pedophilia
>>
finally some brave warrior who speaks up in favor of our pedo rights. bless this man
>>
>>35023404
Milo's whole carreer is/was based on saying outrageous shit just to get a reaction from people, and more attention towards him. I think this time he simply got too cocky and thought he could say literally anything, and then that blew up on his face.

So yeah, he had it coming.
>>
File: 1482902777715.jpg (19KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1482902777715.jpg
19KB, 384x313px
>>35023794
please kill yourself you disgusting piece of shit. Your lucky your kind aren't locked up in jail for the fucked up shit you do.
>>
>>35023404
Everything he said about what pedophilia is and isn't was entirely accurate (attraction to pre-pubescents, not pre-18 y/o's), and what he said about young gays getting their first sexual experience from older men is completely understandable given the atmosphere surrounding homosexuality in the early 2000's. Plus he said all this shit months ago, on a podcast that anyone could go on YT and watch, what the fuck is all this sudden fuss about?

Also I'm curious, couldn't he just get someone else to publish his book? Why is S&S withdrawing its support such a big deal?
>>
File: 1487471851281.jpg (162KB, 608x1138px) Image search: [Google]
1487471851281.jpg
162KB, 608x1138px
>>35023950
i love how easily normies are triggered by pro-pedo posts
>>
>>35024036
>Also I'm curious, couldn't he just get someone else to publish his book?
yes
>Why is S&S withdrawing its support such a big deal?
because s&s is a legitimate, big-name publisher and if they came to the conclusion that he's too much of a hassle to publish then it's unlikely other companies will take on whatever risk s&s was intent on avoiding

the s&s decision is almost certainly a response to vocal outcry so even if he signs a deal with a minor publisher/self-publishes (this seems more likely imo) it will still be chalked up as a major L for a guy who's pretty much married to his weird public celebrity.
>>
I haven't seen the clip but he was sexually groomed by a priest when he was a teen and he maintains that this relationship was consensual, so his opinions are probably coming from his experience as a sexual abuse survivor so I want to give him the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>35024036
>Also I'm curious, couldn't he just get someone else to publish his book?
yes
>Why is S&S withdrawing its support such a big deal?
because s&s is a legitimate, big-name publisher and if they came to the conclusion that he's too much of a hassle to publish then it's unlikely other companies will take on whatever risk s&s was intent on avoiding

the s&s decision is almost certainly a response to vocal outcry so even if he signs a deal with a minor publisher/self-publishes (this seems more likely imo) it will still be chalked up as a major L for a guy who's pretty much married to his weird public celebrity.>>35024182
>35024182
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.