[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you drinking on lads? Drinking some of my moms vodka

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3139.jpg (575KB, 1024x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3139.jpg
575KB, 1024x739px
What are you drinking on lads? Drinking some of my moms vodka I stole and chugging it while sitting on /r9k/ waiting for her to go back to sleep to steal more
>>
had a couple Coronas then transitioned to boxed wine, lol
>>
like 8 pabst tall cans
>>
Natty Ice. I'm usually a complete beer snob, but I'm receding further into alcoholism.
>>
water, you degenerate faggot
>>
>>35022828
had half of bottle of jack daniels so far today. Looking for cheaper whiskey to become addicted to
>>
I ran out of bourbon, so now it is cheap vodka.
>>
Don't chug it! You'll get sick. Instead use it as an enema.
>>
I've never had Gin, how do you drink it and what do you mix it with?
>>
Whiskey. Red wine and beer are fine, but they just aren't as good as good whiskey.
>>35023092
Jim Beam is a bit cheaper than Jack Daniel's and it still does the trick for me.
>>
>>35022828
just water.
alcohol is for loser
>>
>>35023176
Mix it with tonic water or club soda and a splash of lime juice. It's also aight with fruit juice or clear soda

>>35023092
Evan Williams
Jim Beam
Wild Turkey

Don't go cheaper than Evan Williams or you'll get a massive hangover. Also, Seagrams whiskey is objectively disgusting
>>
My ever so faithful bottle of Jack, that has stayed with me through hell, heartbreaks and the sporadic good times.
>>
drinking some good ol sailor jerry right now, a truly sublime spiced rum. running low on that though, so I'll probably get more booze tomorrow
>>
>>35023285
looks like I'm going shopping tomorrow
>>
File: 9346872.png (310KB, 463x778px) Image search: [Google]
9346872.png
310KB, 463x778px
>cheap
>efficient
nothing more
>>
>>35022828
Just had some rum

God damn do I fuckif love whiskey and rum
>>
Some four lokos, because I couldn't make it to a liquor store to buy some cheap whiskey.
>>
I am a poor alcoholic in Australia so boxed wine and maybe a single bottle of whiskey a week.
>>
>>35023480
You're crazy my mom has cheap bottles of vodka that are like 13 for a gallon

God I'm trash
>>
>>35022828
The Kraken

Black Spice Rum.
>>
1 cheap pint of vodka and 2 bottles of cough syrup. A few xanax and some hydrocodone. gonna be a good night.
>>
>>35023817
rip in peace

oregano
>>
>>35023881

Shit anon that ain't enough to come close to killing me. Trust me I've tried with more. This'll be a pleasant buzz.
>>
>>35024021
Cough syrup? Like delsum? Replace that with more opiates or weed anon for a good time

How are the zans
>>
File: 1487395359336.png (431KB, 540x780px) Image search: [Google]
1487395359336.png
431KB, 540x780px
>>35022828
Nothing.
Drinking is degenerate. Avoid anything that prevents you from having full and complete control over your body.
>>
>>35024188
Because debilitating depression and forced stressful thoughts are good
>>
Some mexican shit called mezcal my folks brought back from their last trip. It's literally the only alcohol in the house and they don't really like it so I doubt they'll mind if I take it. I'd much rather be blazing but I'm out of weed and I already took some of theirs so I'm fucked until my dealers schedule and mine line up.
>>
>>35022828
tert-amyl alcohol because i'm a broke faggot who enjoys feeling like shit for 12 hours at a time
>>
Some buddies of my roommate brought coronas over and offered me some. Usually it's whiskey, though
>>
File: 1374781759590.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1374781759590.png
9KB, 645x773px
I take seroquel to help me sleep and mixing it with alcohol is fucking lit. Feels like not having a care in the world.
>>
Coronas, fat yak, singa beer. Other various beers and largers. Southern comfort lemonade.
>>
File: 1487200552976.gif (560KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1487200552976.gif
560KB, 583x583px
>>35024337
>lit

GET OUT NORMIE REEEEEEEE
>>
>>35022828
Hello tesssssting 1 2 3
>>
>tfw trying to stop drinking alone to lose weight
I feel good and shit at the same time.
>>
>>35022828
What a lovely coincidence. Decide to wing it and stay awake until my mother goes to work at 5 am, so i stole her wine and now im here getting drunk
>>
>>35022828
An IPA and Gentleman's jack. This isn't dulling my existence.
>>
My favourite cheap vodka. These jugs vanish too fast.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.