[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you not a vegan yet, anon? Do you hate animals?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: vegan.jpg (187KB, 1312x958px) Image search: [Google]
vegan.jpg
187KB, 1312x958px
Why are you not a vegan yet, anon? Do you hate animals?
>>
im a high performer, need my meats.
>>
>>35022706
you literally dont, you only tell yourself that because you know that if meat is unnecessary then enslaving/torturing/killing animals is obviously wrong but you dont want to quit eating meat because of muh taste buds
>>
>>35022784

uh okay i'll listen to someone telling me what to do with my body... kk no.
>>
like bitch, you can be a vegan when you sit on your ass all day at home being a neet but when you're working there ain't no way you aren't a carnivore fuck outta here
>>
>>35022694
>Do you hate animals?
No, I love them so much I want them to be in my belly.
I don't care about what others think is right.
If it's tasty (and legal) I would eat it if I can afford it.

If someone told me the flesh of virgins would taste even better than a fine steak, I would predate and feast on all the robots I could find.
>>
>>35022694
Meat tastes better than anything that's not meat
I need no other reason
>>
>>35022784
>he doesnt know plant proteins have different amino acid profiles than animal proteins
>he doesnt know plants cannot provide all the necessary vitamins and minerals
>if he has any basic understanding of nutrition he'd realize he has to take suppliments, which are either synthetic or derived from animal products

i fucking love killing and eating animals, as its a natural fucking process and there's nothing fucking wrong with it.

so fuck off you pouty weakass hippie i hope you get fucking beat to shit at your next fucking A.L.F. operation
>>
When I eat a steak it causes one cow to be killed
When you eat a salad think of all the dozens of mice, moles, squirrels, rabbits, etc, that got ran over and chopped up by the combine that harvested all the ingredients for your salad.

Being a meat-eater is more humanitarian, it saves the lives of the most animals
>>
>>35022694
Vegans are delicious to predators. I'm protecting myself. No, seriously, they are.
>>
>>35022694
I enjoy eating hamburgers, bacon, hot dogs, and other animal-induced products.

I don't hate animals, but I view different animals different. Cats and dogs have value to humans outside being turned into food, but animals like cows and chickens are only valuable as livestock.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.