[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you had a crush on a girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: waifu2.jpg (58KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
waifu2.jpg
58KB, 1080x1080px
When was the last time you had a crush on a girl?
>>
>>35022526
Literally today.
>>
>>35022526
can't say i ever have since i'm gay
>>
>>35022526
Right the fuck now nigga fuck you on
>>
>>35022526

IRL: Over three years ago.
Online: Almost two months ago.
>>
>>35022526
>When was the last time you had a crush on a girl?

never
I've always been slightly scared and apprehensive towards girls and I've never cared about one of them more than the others
>>
>>35022526
a year or 2 ago when i was in mainau on a vacation
it was a hit and run oneitis of petrarca style
>>
>>35022526
When I was like 15, haven't met a girl I remotely like since.
>>
>>35022526

A few months ago. She is pretty cute, but she is uninteresting. She actually sat next to me and tried to spark a conversation and ended up making a dumb comment about my hobby. Its rather petty, but there really is no chemistry. It's pretty disappointing but expected.
>>
File: 1447306044653.jpg (27KB, 186x189px) Image search: [Google]
1447306044653.jpg
27KB, 186x189px
>>35022526

>tfw never had a crush on anyone ever

Still lonely, somehow
>>
File: 213.jpg (32KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
32KB, 680x486px
>>35022526
er'day :)
>pic related

as far as irl goes... about 3 years. havnt interacted with enough girls for a while
>>
File: 1317157614715.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1317157614715.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
I fantasize about girls I used to know but I don't know if that counts.
>>
About 10 or 12 years ago I think.
>>
>>35022526
Sauce?

orignsbjsgib
>>
File: 1487637031087.gif (2MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1487637031087.gif
2MB, 420x315px
>>35022526
8th Grade when I was like 13 or 14 maybe. That was when I was still pure and didn't realize how fucked the world was and how I would never be able to get a girlfriend at least not where I live
>>
12 years ago back when I was 14 and in middle school. She moved out of the country and I never cared for any other woman since.
>>
>>35022526
Over new year's. She grew to disgust me so much that I haven't been paying much mind to females lately. Just not a priority for me
>>
well. it's been about a year. now I'm full blown in love with her.

>have a friend that I think is out of my league
>she is very cute, loud, lewd, always happy and fun, funny
>have gf at the time, relationship is 6 years
>gf is opposite of girl, shy cute, cold though, kind but firm, they are opposites
>friend eventually finds out of my relationship of 6 years and that I live with gf
>she was normal flirty before but now, she goes full blown comes on to me
>I can't help it, I fall in love with her, cheat on gf
>my friend messes with me for a little while then drops me, even after I leave gf for her
>I told gf after I cheated, we breakup, my gf eventually forgives me because she loves me like nobody else
>I love her that way but still, now I have these uncotrollable feelings of love for my friend
>friend has a chad boyfriend now, longest relationship I've ever seen her in, hes a beta chad tho, ugly face, nice muscles, both of them are obsessed with vidya, I guess friend is beta tier too
>something about her tho, can't forget her no matter how hard i try

At least I have my quiet shy "Clair Underwood" type gf that will love me till I die, maybe thats wwhat I should be with her, the Underwoods. We both are about to be have very wealthy careers, we will have anything we want, fuck stacyplayvidya24hours a day I don't need her, she didn't even have an ass

this post helped me get over her...a little bit
>>
I have one now.

She runs a dance studio in a major city though, so it's not like there's any chance. At least other women can't hurt me while this bullshit lasts.
>>
>>35022526
Around 2012-2013, she was a 6/10 but for me she was a kind, really friendly, interesting to talk to girl that was what got me, sadly my friend already started dating with her so I did what any man would try to act cool and let my feelings die.
>>
>>35022526
i swear i've seen this girl posted here like 1 or 2 years ago. i haven't been able to find any sauce though.
>>
Almost a year ago. She ripped my heart into a million pieces too. I was able to get over it.. Until now. The weather is starting to get warm again and all the feelings she brought me are flooding back, since it feels like last year again.. The cusp of spring.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.