[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 4

File: hankventure.jpg (7KB, 225x225px)
hankventure.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
last one died, copypasta-ing my entry because i really need to talk about it with some unbiased people

>be me
>senior in hs, never really the social type
>semi-normie
>girl, lets call her M. has been in my grade since the 5th grade, used to have a crush but distanced myself after she witnessed a mental breakdown
>M adds me on snapchat, we start a streak and talk regularly
>"hey anon wanna come to the mall with my bf and me after school"
>we bullshit around the mall, I absolutely fucking hate her bf (he's 15...) that night we have a heart to heart and i decide i want to get in there
>a couple of weeks later we hang out, just us all day, about halfway through she tells me her and her bf are having problems
>somehow convince her to break it off with him, 15 minutes later we're in the backseat of her dad's car making out.
>we start "talking" and make out one more time before she leaves me for her ex, we'll call him T
>says shes still in love with T and its nothing against me, says shes willing to try again in the future.
>fast forward about 3 weeks, T leaves her for her ex (lol pretty ironic)
>start trying to talk to her again, things are going ok i guess, until..
>valentine's day, I send an anonymous box of chocolates, and she starts asking everyone who it is, when she finds out it was me she says "oh i wish it was someone cooler"
>I forgot to mention she was begging for a prom date in a group chat we're in, even at one point saying "do you really want to go alone anon?"
>anyways, I text her and sperg out
>she apologizes but im still pissed, ask her how she really feels about me because at this point i honestly don't know
>idk
>get mutual friend to ask her
>idk
>at the high point of the arguement i ask her to prom
>"alright let's go to prom"
>mfw
cont? theres a little bit more
>>
File: 1487575604583.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487575604583.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
kek, normie calls these real problems. kekekekekek. now gtfo.
>>
File: ca ca.jpg (61KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
ca ca.jpg
61KB, 400x300px
>>35022532

I'm not a normie, i'm just extremely lucky.

>personality type:INTP

>aspie score of 143/200
>normie score of 80/200
>1300 hours in arma 2

DONT CALL ME A FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px)
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
>>35022468
she ain't into you
you're a filler
feelspoorman
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.