[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw i'm the only straight person on r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1470371088630.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1470371088630.png
42KB, 655x509px
>tfw i'm the only straight person on r9k
>>
>>35022424
>straight
faggot
>>
>>35022424
I was pretty good at repressing I was trans until all the shills came. I actually hate it.
>>
>>35022447
>shills
>implying you have proof
/r9k/ was always gay, retard.
>>
>>35022479
No the tranny shit gets shilled here daily. It was not always this bad. There was a thread here and there. I woke up today about 30 minutes ago and 2 "why haven't you transitioned yet threads were front page.
>>
Liking boipucci isn't gay. fight me
>>
>>35022560
Who would shill that though and for what purpose? Fags were always around, I just assumed they implanted gay thoughts on needy virgins who gave in and because they can't get a real woman, they just settled for the next best thing.
>>
>>35022424
You are not alone.
Origami.
>>
>>35022606
All I know is that I am probably trans and was doing a great job not thinking about it until these threads got spammed daily.
>>
>>35022447
you haven't been here for more than 2 years have you, and the tranny threads have been a major issue as of late .
>>
>>35022875
Why not argue with them then. Try to meet them with a level of critique and indecency. These things take time to snowball so the threads will still be around for a bit. I believe the majority of tranny posters aren't even trannies at all, but just reactionary faggots who don't know what they want.
>>
>>35022424

I hide all the trap threads.
>>
>>35023041
If you've never fapped to a trap, you are not straight desu
>>
>>35022875
That's what I'm saying 2 years ago I could repress I realized a long time ago I wanted to be a girl but it wasn't on my mind as much back then. Now I see it all day long.
>>
iktf anon, the time that I shitpost here rather than try to make internet friends at vidya or something is the reason I have no friends. Because fags and femanons are no friends of mine.

straight r9k alliance when
>>
>>35023131
Keep deluding yourself, faggot
>>
>>35022424
bullshit i see people whine about not getting pussy all the time here
>>
>>35023131
Please go away and stop b8ing
>>
>>35023188
Can't switch game settings to easy mode just like that, unfortunately :'(
>>
>>35023940
I think being a man is probably easier than being a tranny, but I wouldn't know either way.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.