[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no fembot gf Is there a fembot here that wants to talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 0587 - gSk1JHS.jpg (9KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
0587 - gSk1JHS.jpg
9KB, 350x334px
>tfw no fembot gf
Is there a fembot here that wants to talk to me? I'm really lonely.

I'm a teenage khv and I like anime and vidya.
>>
fucking teenagers need to get the fuck off my board
>>
>>35021819
fuck you underage faggot. get the fuck off
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35021827
>>35021847
B-but I'm not underage.
>>
I'm a fembot, Anon. I'll talk to you. :) j/k I'm a man and I hate you.
>>
>>35021819
Fembots don't exist you uneducated child,
>>
File: A7Z4Dp9.jpg (69KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
A7Z4Dp9.jpg
69KB, 500x375px
>>35021819
Silly anon, the only way you can talk to 3D is if you trigger the shit out of them. For example, you can say that wymenz are incapable of feeling love and can never know what true loneliness is.
>>
File: zUwqrhM.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhM.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>35021819
will you devote yourself to me for life and deal with me wanting to talk to you 24/7?
>>
>>35023102
Yes! I'm very clingy and I'm willing to give you all my attention.

Do you have Skype or Discord? If so, can you mail me your contact info? Here's a throwaway email: [email protected]
>>
>>35023102
>>35023256
Did I say something wrong? :/

originalo
>>
>>35024185
Maybe it didn't work because THIS ISN'T A DATING SITE YOU DUMBASS FAILED NORMIE GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Seems like she won't contact me. Got excited for nothing..
>>
>>35021819
>Is there a fembot here that wants to talk to me? I'm really lonely.
if you're so lonely, why won't you talk to a malebot?

>>35024590
>>
>>35023102
>tfw i recently had to reject a girl like this because she wasn't interesting enough to spend as much time with as she wanted
Shame. The clingy part was cute at least.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.