[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to kill myself tomorrow night. AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1579 (1).jpg (1007KB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1579 (1).jpg
1007KB, 2016x1512px
I'm going to kill myself tomorrow night. AMA
>>
>>35021618
Why tomorrow night, Just do it now or in a few minutes, pussy!
>>
Why not tonight?
>>
>>35021618
What is that in there ?
>>
>>35021635
I'm killing myself with nicotine, and I have to distill it first.
>>
It's for the best. If all autistic retards killed themselves the world would be a better place.

I respect your consideration for others. It is your life and your duty to take out the trash. Good luck.
>>
>>35021645
It's tobacco. Like I said, I'm killing myself with nicotine, and there's a moderately lengthy process that I have to go through in order to distill it.
>>
>>35021669
>Like I said,
Hey fuck you. My post was there before you said that. Why kill yourself? And more importantly why with fucking nicotine? Just bash your head in with a rock or something, fuck.
>>
>>35021730
I chose nicotine because it seemed the easiest desu. I'm a college student, so I don't have a gun to shoot myself, and I don't have anywhere to hang myself either. I would jump, but I'm afraid that I would pussy out. Do you really think you could kill yourself by bashing your head in?
>>
>>35021765
I'm a college student too. Why kill yourself at all? Also I'd always figured I would jump in front of a train or something. I think if you get very drunk and high on Xanax it probably would be that hard.
>>
>>35021792
Because I don't want to live anymore. Why else?
That's a pretty good idea, but there aren't really any trains that run around here. And I don't have a plug for xanax any more either. Sucks.
>>
>>35021648

enjoy your retardely painful death dumdum

Just buy a gun or die by asphyxiation. Trying to kill yourself with nicotine is fucking silly.
>>
>>35021818
I've actually done quite a bit of research, and nicotine seems like a surefire way to go, provided I dose myself high enough, which I'll be very careful to do.
>>
>>35021818
The same faggot who says dumdum KYS
>>
>>35021859

yolo my dude
>>
>>35021898
Thanks. Everything useful I've ever learned to do (like this) I learned from totse. perks of being a faggot who never got off the internet.
>>
>>35021648
Can you elaborate on this process?
>>
>>35021925
It's gonna hurt like fuck anon, if you really want to kill yourself find a better way.
>>35021815
What in particular is your reasons for not wanting to live? Boredom?
>>
>>35021765
Pussing out just means you want to live. Slit your wrists and see how you feel then
>>
Nice

See you in hell anon
>>
>>35021942
You need to get some tobacco, whether from a pouch or a cigarette. About a 60 mg dose is pretty lethal, and each cigarette has about 20 mg. I used 10 because I don't want to undershoot this. Anyway, you let the tobacco soak in water overnight, then pour off the liquid. You're left with a brownish sludge that you then boil until there's no moisture left. The result is a semiclear syrupy liquid that is pretty much pure nicotine. Not too difficult. It's also almost entirely tasteless, so it's good for getting rid of someone else as well.
>>
Get a hooker first.
>>
>>35021955
Do you really think so? I've looked into it, the initial phase is pretty uncomfortable to be sure, but it becomes hypotension and eventually coma. Doesn't seem too bad.
As far as reasoning, I just hate being alive. Nothing I do seems to make a difference.
>>
>>35021967
not necessarily, there's a certain degree of instinct that would kick in for anybody regardless of how suicidal they are.
>>35021987
>implying it exists
>>35022022
I lost my virginity already, and it was an experience devoid of any meaning or passion. Really part of the reason why I decided to do this.
>>
>>35022019
Do you inject it?

Never heard of anyone doing this before
>>
>>35022129
It's deadly even on contact with skin. I'm going to drink it though.
>>
>>35022054
yes, although to be fair I think most suicide methods are painful. After watching many people die, I'm convinced death is not usually a fast process at all.

Why do you need to make a difference at all? I find it extremely comforting to know nothing I do makes a difference. in the end it all fades away, and I think
That's great
>>
Where ya from OP

and, Under what conditions would you want to live?
Is it feelings of worthlessness, overbearing pressure, pure depression or nihilistic despair...?
>>
>>35022194
I know it won't be fast, but I think there will be peace at the end.
I guess it's just a difference in our personalities. I find that fact incredibly frustrating. Every day I feel very acutely the indifference of the world crushing me. This is like my final act of rebellion.
>>
>>35022245
I was born in Springfield, Illinois, but I have lived in Texas for most of my life. I'm a student at Baylor University now.
I don't know. Maybe if I felt like I could achieve something worthwhile. But I'm a pretty massive fuck up already.
>>
>>35022019
According to your numbers you only need to smoke 3 cigarettes and you'll die. I think you have an order of magnitude wrong somewhere.

Nicotine is a white crystal. We used to have a jar of it in a biochem lab I worked in.

> wants to kill self
> comes up stupid Rube Goldberg process.
> develops a love for chemistry in process.
> decides to live.
>>
>>35021618
What's your situation? Why are you at thus point?
Not trying to talk you out of it like some dumb normie, i'm just curious.
>>
>>35022318
Or lol. Just eat three cigarettes.

OP messed up his calulatuons somewhere.
>>
dude please dont use nicotine ffs, the sickest ive ever been was off copenhagen. i enjoy chewin g tobacco sometimes but if i do it too much it will make me sick

also 1 cigarette is a little less that 1mg if you inhale it all not 20
>>
>>35022300
Will you leave behind family?

Have you considered joining the marines or peace corps or what have you?

It's my dream to hitchhike across the country and have adventures and just drop out of civilization with some other rando. I can't do that now but I'd offer to.
>>
>>35022318
That's imperfect logic. When you smoke a cigarette, you're not inhaling pure nicotine. Plus you're consuming what small amount there is over a period time. Additionally, there's a filter.
That's good, anon, I'm glad you found a passion. That's all anyone can ask for.
>>35022326
I am tired of living. I've come to terms with the fact that I'll never accomplish anything, I'm a drain on my family's resources, and I'm incapable of having a normal, healthy relationship with another human. Just taking out the trash.
>>
>>35022394
How old are you?

oorriiggiinnaall
>>
>>35022394
So why not just eat three cigarettes right now?
>>
seriously please dont do this, this will fail and youll probably end up getting your stomach pumped jesus dude

ive got sick off swallowing tobacco spit and its the sickest ive ever felt, same goes for chaining a few cigarettes

get a gun before considering this in a million years
>>
>>35022394
How can you be tired of living? You're just a college student. You haven't even lived yet.

Can I have your stuff?
>>
>>35022370
I have a family, yes. But they're adopted, so it'll be less of a blow.
I have, yes, but that would just be a massive disappointment to my parents. That would mean just giving up.
I wish I could do that with you, anon. I'd love to see the world.
>>35022410
I am 20
>>
>>35022425
LOL this is so true

it wont be as planned op
>>
>>35022465
>I wish I could do that with you, anon. I'd love to see the world.
Hitchhike over here, start a new life, drop off the face of Texas, at least before you commit to totally dropping off the face of the earth.
>>
>>35022423
Because I don't think it will work.
>>35022448
I've had about enough already, unfortunately.
I don't have much other than books, but sure I guess.
>>
Stop making empty threats on a Bruneian calligraphy imageboard.
>not a question
Too bad.
>>
>>35022493
That sounds tempting anon. Say, is there any way I could talk to you outside of this thread? do you have a burner email or something? I'd like to ask you a few questions.
>>
>>35022494
read this, just trust me dont use fucking nicotine it will be worse than hell
>>35022425
>>
>>35022521
send your burner to [email protected]
in the next 10 minutes and I will contact you
>>
>>35022092
Hell is failure.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eh9WayN7R-s

I'm tired of livin
But scared of dyin
>>
>>35022370
>have you considered joining the marines or peace corps or what have you?
Shut up.
Slaving away for the capitalist Protestant death machine is worse than dying innocently.
>>
>>35022611
you shut up fag
you're too blinded by your ivory tower politics to understand helping other human beings
go get pegged by your polyamorous butch girlfriend
>>
>I tried to kill myself with nicotine and ended up vomiting uncontrollably, feeling excruciating chest pains and hypertension, and got my stomach pumped. AMA
looking forward to this tomorrow
>>
>>35022543
I shot you an email, if that doesn't work just kik me I suppose. I don't really feel afraid of anyone here wanting to doxx me or something.
it's GenBarrison
>>
>>35021618
Hey OP listen to me, you shouldn't do this. Have you ever been sick off tobacco before, well have you? Its basically wanting to do nothing but lay down and close your eyes because you feel like if you move youre gonna puke up and start dry heaving. That much will just make you get so sick I cant even imagine it. You will probably be taken to the hospital too. Find a different way
>>
>>35022654
YES this is what will happen guaranteed
getting sick off red man chew is hell and makes me feel like im gonna hurl for a few hours but doing this is just gonna be some off the wall excruciating hell that will involve projectile vomiting
>>
>>35021618
Please don't do it, OP. /r9k/ is here with you.

Or at the very least, find a less painful way to die.
>>
>>35022019
>the 2013 review suggests that the lower limit causing fatal outcomes is 500-1000 mg of ingested nicotine, corresponding to 6.5-13 mg/kg orally
en.wikipedia .org/ wiki/Nicotine_poisoning
www.ncbi .nlm.nih .gov/pmc/articles/PMC3880486/
Nicotine is a huge longshot to actually work bud. Literally tie rocks to your legs and go to a body of water
>>
File: 1388805806923.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388805806923.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20202767

It's possible
>>
>>35021669
why dont you just shoot yourself or something also why are you gonna kill yourself
>>
>>35022300
I'm from Springfield when did you move?
>>
You're in Texas. Just buy a cheap gun. You could do it today.
>>
>>35021618
I don't understand why people kill themselves. You're just unhappy because of the chemicals in your brain. Why not just take drugs, receive welfare and enjoy life?
>>
>>35023339
the shame anon, the shame, of being nothing
humans are not meant to vegetate, photosynthesizing meaning into our lives, we must create, build, fuck, and go to war. anything less would be lying to ourselves

and yet here we are on /r9k/
>>
>>35023386
What's wrong with lying to yourself if it makes you happy, though? Personal happiness is the only thing in life that matters.
>>
See you on the other side , Op.
Hopefully it won't be a painful death for you. :)
>>
>>35023487
how can you be happy if you're living a thin facade of a happy life, supported only by lies to yourself, accomplishing nothing and relying on drugs and vapid entertainment for meaning?
that's the kind of shit people become shut-in alcoholics for and then end up committing suicide at age 60 anyway for
>>
File: 324698723.png (460KB, 589x696px) Image search: [Google]
324698723.png
460KB, 589x696px
>>35022611
>joining the U.S. military
>"helping" other human beings
Ha. Aha. Ahahahahahahaha!

>go get pegged
What if I told you that's exactly what I want?
>>
You're retarded.

The MINIMUM lethal dosage of nicotine is 500mg to 1,000mg. You're just going to be very sick at 60mg. And look like a little bitch, and a dumb bitch, too.
>>
>>35023616
>>35022893
fowlkes 29a83
>>
>>35021618
Don't be a fucking faggot.
At least go on a shooting spree.
>>
>>35023564
Why not just try it out? If you're going to kill yourself you don't have anything to lose. Killing yourself in your parents house at 20 without having tried anything dramatic first to survive is just retarded and a huge waste. People only commit suicide because there's something wrong with their brain, try fucking around with it and see if you can get it to work again.
>>
File: 239468723.png (326KB, 491x668px) Image search: [Google]
239468723.png
326KB, 491x668px
>>35023595
Ah shit niggas. I replied to the wrong post.
>>35022635
Here we go.
>>
File: 1484198358333.jpg (50KB, 631x796px) Image search: [Google]
1484198358333.jpg
50KB, 631x796px
>>35021618
See you on the other side Brobot...

May you have a comfy and painless suicide.
>>
>>35023339

>because of the chemicals in your brain

You honestly think that's the only reason people off themselves? Not everyone suffers a chemical imbalance anon, some people have had really shitty lives, or lives with no meaning, no purpose, nothing to stop them from stagnating or to stop them from doing it. It isn't one simple reason anon, it's a multitude of reasons and if you can't understand that you don't belong here.
>>
>>35023690
Not him, but you deliberately referred to "military" instead of "peace corps" even though the point stands.
If you want to make the world a better place, you can't just complain that the System would make any effort pointless, and so delude yourself into not doing anything and feeling smug.
>>
>>35023730
Shitty lives create a "chemical imbalance".

But you're right, "depression" is nonexistent and is just a normie scapegoat for why one might kill himself.
>>
File: 1418353705200.jpg (85KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
1418353705200.jpg
85KB, 521x521px
>>35023810
>You're just unhappy because of the chemicals in your brain.
1 post later
>But you're right, "depression" is nonexistent and is just a normie scapegoat for why one might kill himself.
>>
>>35023797
The Peace Corps are just the "peaceful" branch of the military, founded by President J. Dead K. to give his legacy something meaningful.

Even the most altruistic charity, if it is government funded, creates more problems for the people it claims to help.
>>
>>35021618
Cummy Crusader#3628

Talk to me before you die?
>>
>>35021618
can you write like, "anime did this to me" on the wall?
>>
Just found out my onietis, good female friend who i though was my good innocent single friend that i had a real chance with has been arabed, riced, all kinds of shitskinned, fatted, and chadded all during my friendship. One of her chad friends sent me screen shots of her lewd behaviour and apparently everyone knows she's a slut
I thanked him, because it was pretty cool of him to give me a heads up, but fuck...
feels bad... feels really fucking bad

I rarely ever post on /r9k/ because i'm a /pol/ack. But fuck, i'm feeling like shit right now
Not gonna let her know she has power over me though. not going to let her have power over me either
>>
dont do it :(

this was not original
>>
>>35023683
You have no life experience
>>
>>35023860
who cares, it's just an example
there are many other possible ideas
>>
>>35023964
He's right and I am the anon on the other side of that argument. Although the implication of that specific post is going out and doing something with your life, which I agree with (not sitting around collecting welfare and vegetating)
>>
>>35024013
How about you suck my dick and go back to facebook
>>
File: 2968437.png (301KB, 575x629px) Image search: [Google]
2968437.png
301KB, 575x629px
>>35023857
Attack the source of your misery, not yourself.

But sure, if you must be weak, blame it all on yourself, and kill yourself. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>35021618
as a fellow college student planning on suicide, i wish you good luck
>>
>>35021618
What do you believe lies beyond OP, if you are still in this thread? Do you believe in an aftelife, and if so, which religion's? If we knew Hell were real fully, would you still kill yourself?
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 981x828px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 981x828px
gangangangangang
>>
>>35021618
>AMA
have you seen this shit? thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP_mhDzN2SE
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.