[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no one from the uk to fuck my boipussy hard and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>tfw no one from the uk to fuck my boipussy hard
and make me Iick their feet.
>>
>>35020782
Everyone from the UK is mentally challenged. Why would you want that.
>>
>>35020782
>>35015070
if it's foot stuff you want, come over here
>>
File: 4L_fVa4YW2q.png (291KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
4L_fVa4YW2q.png
291KB, 710x720px
>>35020782
That's gross. Why do you wanna lick feet?
>>
>>35020782
L O N D O N
O O
N N
D D
O O
N N

originalalal
>>
>>35020782
>make me Iick their feet
I was on board until you said this
feet are dirty and even if they were clean it would be a waste of time
>>
>>35020782
Who are you quoting?
I don't understand your use of greentext.

please do not abuse the quoting system on 4chan. It makes people more confused about what you are using greentext for, and those who quote responsibly do not appreciate it.

Thanks.
>>
NEWPORT
A
L
E
S
>>
>everybody complaining about how he's a footfag
What the fuck is wrong with all of you? He literally just wants to sit at the other end of the couch and suck on your toes.

I'm not even a foot fetishist, it's just a pretty easy thing to take care of. I would be hesitant to eat OP's shit or contract AIDs from him, but I can rub my feet on his dick or into his face no problem. Whatever gets him off. Be less judgmental.
>>
File: 1454135263559.jpg (87KB, 582x580px) Image search: [Google]
1454135263559.jpg
87KB, 582x580px
>>35022634
>What the fuck is wrong with all of you? He literally just wants to sit at the other end of the couch and suck on your toes.
>
>I'm not even a foot fetishist, it's just a pretty easy thing to take care of. I would be hesitant to eat OP's shit or contract AIDs from him, but I can rub my feet on his dick or into his face no problem. Whatever gets him off. Be less judgmental.

ok sorry

what's so sexual about feet though
especially boy feet
>>
>>35022617
is there literally a city in the UK called newport nales?

wtf is a nale lmao
>>
>>35020782
Just keep looking, OP. Takes a LOT of searching to find someone like that, but when you do it'll be the best. If being social is the most difficult part, I'd say the best thing to do is to involve yourself with communities and groups that you don't mind looking spergy in. Once you get enough practice, you can really go after the people you want. Also, Grindr does wonders.
>>
>>35024782
>I'd say the best thing to do is to involve yourself with communities and groups that you don't mind looking spergy in.
what are those
>Once you get enough practice, you can really go after the people you want.
sounds hard honestly
>Also, Grindr does wonders.
degeneracy
>>
>>35020782
time to move out of the UK then
>>
Getting my feet licked would probably give me an instant boner. Unfortunately I'm an amerifat.
>>
>>35026400
>Getting my feet licked would probably give me an instant boner
what if a cat licked your feet

or like rats or whatever
>>
uk here I won't let you lick my feet gross ass but I will smash that hole to pieces and make you thank me for it
>>
>Tfw was on my feet the entirety of yesterday and they're still all red and tender
I'd let you take care of em if you promised to be gentle
>>
>tfw all the cute traps and twinks are from the UK and Europe and not Australia

ripperino
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.