[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You haven't lived until you've been on the receiving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

You haven't lived until you've been on the receiving end of foot fetishism.
>>
What's it feel like having your feet worshiped?
>>
My feet are ugly as shit though
>>
File: pop.jpg (164KB, 625x887px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
164KB, 625x887px
>>35015628
That's irrelevant desu, the act of doing something so lowly just to give your partner a satisfying warm tingle is the reward. I want a bf who lets me kiss and lick his feet while he sits back in comfort shitposting.
>>
>>35015585
Like heaven. It's so invigorating on a multitude of levels.
>>
>>35017198
Please share what happened the last time you had it done. What was the best part?
>>
>>35017266
The best part (for me, anyways) is the reactions of the person beneath you. It's fantastic having your feet worshipped in both dominant and submissive roles, but I never fail to almost cum from the sight of a girl squirming beneath me as I press my soles against their face.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (37KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
37KB, 680x684px
>tfw no gf that lusts over my cute boy feet
>>
>>35016308
your making me want this now fuck this board
>>
God I wish. My feet are long and slender, and they've always been sensitive. I can't even imagine how amazing it would be to have a girl's tongue running up and down the soles of them. Or getting my toes sucked on? Where do I find a girl like this?
>>
>>35015070
I smashed your ugly chink wife in the face with a brick faggot shut the fuck up. Pedo.
>>
>>35017709
I've found more than 1 on /r9k/ myself
>>
>>35017554
Fug you must feel like a god having a submissive girl sucking on your toes. Do you have them continue during the post-cum bliss?
>>
>>35017763
I do. It helps that my feet have always been the most erogenous part of my body since as long as I can remember.
>>
Girls belong beneath my literal feet.
>>
>have really nice, smooth, soft good looking feet
>new retail job has me standing and walking all day
>feet get really sore and i have to massage them
>try looking online, maybe i'll get a foot massage
>find an obvious footfag who's offering it for free
>i agree as long as he doesn't do anything weird
>go over to his place and he's got this whole setup
>recliner, foot rest, oils and lotion, big screen TV
>quickly loosen up since he's friendly and polite
>clearly experienced in giving foot massages omfg
>strong hands putting pressure in all the right spots
>gently but firmly rubbing and massaging all over
>feels fucking amazing i can't help groaning out load
>he gets the biggest smile on his face when he hears
>most relaxing 30 minutes of my whole entire life
>keeps complimenting my feet throughout
>says he'd love to do it again sometime if i want
>end up going back over about once a week
>mfw he prepared free snacks and beers for me
>asks if i mind him sniffing, sucking toes etc
>ehh fine as long as he doesn't start jerking it
>actually feels pretty good, somehow very erotic
>his face when he sees the bulge in my pants
>found myself a dedicated footslave/cocksucker
>>
I don't have a foot fetish my feet feel sensitive. Just having the water from the shower sprinkle on them feels sexually pleasurable. Why does this happen?
>>
>>35018781
Your feet were made for sex, anon.
>>
>>35018633
>his face when he sees the bulge in my pants
wait "bulge" so you're a guy
>>
>>35019012
puffy vulva

how is that not original
>>
lick my feet, anons
>>
>>35016308
>>35017554
>gf claims to be into giving and receiving foot worship
>has never worshipped my feet
>when I worship hers, she just lies there and doesn't react at all. No sounds, moans, no physical signals, nothing.

Mad jealous of you, OP.
>>
File: 1487345275224.jpg (537KB, 770x1000px)
1487345275224.jpg
537KB, 770x1000px
tfw this feeling
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.