[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1486599563664.png (517KB, 676x448px) Image search: [Google]
1486599563664.png
517KB, 676x448px
So what /drugs/ have you done today robots?
I smoked a ton of weed and drank 3 473mL cans of beer (one budweiser at % alc, one blue lagatt at 5% alc, and one captain morgan spiked cola at 7% alc.)and smoked a couple cigarettes as well. Nothing like a good cig!
>>
>>35020712
the budweiser was at 5% alcohol just to clear the OP up
>>
Popped 70mg of vyvanse in the morning to brighten my mood and give myself more energy
>>
30mg IR adderall with magnesium supplements to see what they did
it lessened the jaw-clenching but dampened the effects overall, not worth it
>>
File: whiskey cuzin.jpg (90KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
whiskey cuzin.jpg
90KB, 1000x1000px
Took some methadone when i woke up and about an hour ago i moseyed on over to the store and got a 5th of whiskey that i'm sipping on as i type. Pic related, its aight

>>35020816
Magnesium is better when your coming down in my experience
>>
>>35020872
>45% alcohol

jesus I didn't even know that was a thing, I thought it stopped at 40% like with vodka and gin
>>
>>35020908
lol anon what the fuck?

you know you can buy almost pure ethanol vodka right? it's called Everclear
>>
>>35020872
>rye
American butt-toucher.
>>
>>35020941
what's the % alcohol for Everclear? I couldn't find it on google.
>>
>>35021002
It's 90% or some crazy shit like that
>>
>>35021002
the highest possible percentage due to azeotropy of water in alcohol
>>
>>35021045
>>35021055

That's fucked. That would really fuck you up on a couple shots alone, holy shit.
>>
File: 2c-b.jpg (133KB, 741x494px) Image search: [Google]
2c-b.jpg
133KB, 741x494px
I tried 2cb this last weekend. I drew a cool picture at the public park while kids ran around me. Only 15mg, orally, and it's 2cb, so holding my shit together in public was not an issue. I did get aroused though, it does that.
The feel when no gf to do psychs with

Robots should really try this stuff, very therapeutic and mind-expanding.
>>
>>35021199
What is 2cb like compared to something like lsd?
>>
>>35021199
I'm jelly i always wanted to try it, have you tried other 2c drugs or just 2cb?
>>
>>35021226
well with only 15mg I didn't get a very good grasp of its uniqueness, and IME all psychs are basically identical at low doses. So in other words I'm not sure I could do a blind test and tell it apart from LSD apart from the duration aspect.
I've also never done MDMA but apparently 2cb is kinda rolley, or more accurately candyflippy, being a phenethylamine. I don't really know what that means yet.

Again, it was definitely very sexual-themed

>>35021271
just 2cb but I wanna try 2ce, it's apparently quite more intense and serious
>>
Can anyone explain to me why DMT, LSD, mescaline, and other psychedelics are schedule 1?

People can get sentenced to literally years for possessing harmless chemicals

I honestly can't think of any reasons other than that the DEA are just lying dicks
>>
>>35021701
oh boy here we go.jpg

>60's: hippies trying to normalize communism and doing fucktons of acid (which was then, new, and legal)
>government men outlaw it to fuck them and their rhetoric over
>muh reefer madness. outlaw everything that resembles LSD or comes part and parcel with hippie culture (any weird drugs)
fair, fair

>2017
>DARE has been waging a cultural war on all drugs blindly
>a large amount of American citizens would absolutely not poke this stuff with a 10 foot pole, it's the tool of the devil or will turn you into orange juice
>The medical community is beginning to understand the value of psych drugs (mushrooms can cure cluster headaches, ketamine is now undergoing trials and is very promising as an antidepressant treatment, and so on) but:
>Any senator, congressman, or otherwise influential and capable figure who would dare take up arms to try and get these chemicals legalized would be laughed out of their position, lose favor completely with the ignorant DARE-fed public, and commit career suicide

it's just not on anyone's to-do list because the only people who want it are new-agers, and it would be a pain in the ass to work through anyway
>>
just vaping pot. it's pretty mediocre pot. only way i can get the real shit is through the deepweb. and that's not cheaper than my best gypsy dealer

got a tab i think i'll eat tomorrow. hope it does a litle something unlike the last eleven billion times i tried edibles or """Acid"""
>>
bunkump
>>
>>35023142
thank you for the bump anon!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.