[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /sad/ Sad stories ITT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: 1454768039680.jpg (400KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454768039680.jpg
400KB, 1920x1080px
I don't have any, I'm sad for no reason.
>>
Okay I have a story that really isn't a big deal but it made me kinda sad

>I'm in a big group tutoring session at my college cause I'm a brainlet
>Somehow I end up sitting between two really pretty girls so I was excited because the way the tutoring works is you work with the people next to you
>when the class commander says to group I go to introduce myself
>before I can even speak one of the girls has started talking to a guy ACROSS THE ISLE to avoid talking to me
>the other literally asks a girl behind us to be her partner and she climbs over the seats to escape my hideousness
>did the whole thing alone feelsbadman
>>
>>35021036
I know that feel, but I don't get sad from it. The things that make me sad are always happy things, like my childhood, or good memories, or seeing my old friends going on big adventures to exotic places. And here I am....
>>
>>35021089
I know what you mean about the happy things being sad, childhood especially. Whenever I think about Christmas morning as a kid or something like that I wanna die
>>
>>35021144
Exactly, I wish I could cherish my happy times, but when I try I just end up thinking about the present, and how hollow experiences are now compared to back then. Even the simplest things would make me happy and energetic back then, and now I just want to sleep and never wake up.
>>
>>35021224
That hits too true my man, I swear to god getting a new video game and playing it with my brother brought me so much joy and contentment. There isn't a single thing on the planet that could give me that feeling anymore
>>
File: 1483504335879.jpg (60KB, 476x687px) Image search: [Google]
1483504335879.jpg
60KB, 476x687px
>crazy abusive mom gets home from the psych hospital
>we had her arrested last wednesday because she threatened to murder all of us in our sleep
>she's pissed we had the audacity to call the cops
>pissed she got put on a psych hold
>pissed in general
>goes on a rampage
>shuts off our phone service, internet, and cable
>starts telling my brother and i how much she hates us
>says we're failures
>says we're pathetic
>says we're fat ugly and stupid
>says we will die alone and unloved
>says she wishes she had aborted us
>says we just kill ourselves
>i try to stick up for everyone
>pointless because she's crazy and none of my responses land
>end up going for a walk to get out of the house
>realize she's probably right and i should just an hero
>too scared to actually do it
>come back home and browse r9k

and that's been a recap of my evening folks
>>
>>35021432
Don't leave your brother behind anon, you gotta stay and keep sticking up
>>
>>35021432
My mom was the same for a period of time, when I abandoned her to live with my dad she started getting nice to me, if she does this, dont trust her, keep the fuck away. People like that do not change. I will never love my mother again,
>>
>join mandatory army
>get put as a aircraft tech
>it goes well for the first 6 months
>start to have problem because im late,unshaved,not cutting my hair enough
>work like a mule to make up for my shortcomings
>another faggot and some cuck who are at the same rank as me do absolutely nothing
>one guy can't work because he have foot problems. the other makes excuses because he drives from far away
>get wrecked in work 9-6
>had even more confrontations with different officers
>offcier tries to nail me multiple times, says i emptied the fire extinguisher, also smoked in the room
>actually wanted to send me to military prison but did shit since im the only guy in my rank that do any work
>then the cuck tries to frame me with some other shit
>start to smoke weed in the base because of stress and shit life
>they catch me and i get sent to military prison
>almost got into a fight with bunch of niggers and russians several times
>got discharged after several months
>>
>>35021036
i understand why they would do it but on the other hand what do you get from getting a good looking tutor? its just school not a modeling agency
>>
>>35021517
Ahh, I know. I gotta keep looking out for him. I'm just tired dude. I mean legally we're adults but we're both too fucked up to live the lives of normal functioning people. My brother has been slowly eating himself to death to deal with the pain for years now. I dealt with it by shutting down and going full blown neet. Trying to get my shit together at the moment but it's hard. Just gotta keep saving up cash I guess.

>>35021557
Oh man I definitely know that feel. At this point I just feel pure hatred towards my mom. Relatives tell us to hang in there. They think eventually my mom will come to her senses. They tell us not to hate her because she's our mom. It's all bullshit man. And you're totally right, people who are this insane don't get better because they don't even have the capacity to realize that they themselves are the problem.
>>
File: IMG_5936.jpg (511KB, 3264x2446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5936.jpg
511KB, 3264x2446px
>>35020568
It's not a particularly sad story but I'm a bit bummed out so here goes (WARNING: The following basically chronicles my ascent to normiedom thus far).

>Been talking to this girl since last summer
>only start meeting her irl a few weeks ago at an open mic at her work
>been going there every week for a while now
>become friends with the guy that runs it, he invites me to some festivals over the summer
>coolshit.jpg
>on Valentines, I see John Wick 2 with girl (platonically)
>we hang out at her place afterwards
>she tells me about an orbiter that's been hitting on her for two years
>afterwards I add him on normiebook just because I thought it'd be funny to watch
>couple days later the friend that runs the open mic tells me to come out, there's a fucking rave
>Head out there, we have a good time, smoke a bit
>Girl shows up for like 10 minutes
>I ask Friend how obvious it is that I want to fuck her
>"Eh"
>He actually has an opinion but wants to wait until she's out of earshot
>Girl leaves, and me and Friend go out to drink for a bit
>Friend informs me that Girl is notorious for leading folks on
>It happened to him
>It'll probably happen to me
>see her on normiebook, posting shit
>see thirsty beta orbiter liking most of her shit
>realize I'm doing something similar
>Fuck
>She's got a fucking network of beta orbiters doesn't she
>Still have feelings for her
>Know that it's probably impossible
>Part of me wants to drink and listen to Arctic Monkeys while I cry myself to sleep
>another part wants to confess to her just so I can clear the air
>another part knew this was always a likely outcome, should have seen it coming.

Guys, don't go into normiedom. It fucking sucks here, overthinking everything.
>>
>>35022186
Thats why you skip normie level and go straight for chad level, disregard love, pump and dump.
>>
>>35021697
They weren't tutors they were just other students who got grouped with me. I didn't expect to "get" anything from them though, it just made me feel bad that they bolted before I even opened my mouth
>>
>>35022248
I'm TOO FUCKING EMOTIONAL man

I wish I were able to be a fucking sociopath. Things would be so much easier if I were only looking for pussy.
>>
>>35022186
Don't confess to her anon, that is what she wants. She gets to feel like soooo many guys are in love with her so she must be hot shit. The monkeys will heal your wounds
>>
>>35022331
I've been listening to most of AM just to get it out of my system. No. 1 Party Anthem has been my shit for a while.

Also kinda got me singing better.
>>
>>35021723
Hey man I'm really bad at talking and stuff but I genuinely hope you'll turn out alright
Best of luck man!
>>
>>35022390
AM came out when I was in a pretty rough spot and I listened to it on repeat when falling asleep for weeks. Still love the whole album
>>
>>35022186

Id delete her from contacts and move on. Not worth it.
>>
File: BadNews,WorldWantsYouDead.png (96KB, 1076x542px) Image search: [Google]
BadNews,WorldWantsYouDead.png
96KB, 1076x542px
Posted this in a feels thread once, and someone decided to make it into a screencap.
That's cool, I guess.
>>
>>35022550
Whenever I go to the open mic I get a Mexican Coke as a reference to Arabella that only I would get.

>>35022562
I know. I need to just stop talking to her but I actually do value her as a friend and human.
>>
>>35022629
Holy shit, anon.

That's kinda fucked, I'm sorry man.
>>
>>35022636
I know you probably won't take my advice, which is fine, you're free to do whatever you want, but I've been in a situation like this. I would just ghost her. Just cut her out of your life or it will eventually bite your ass and you'll feel far worse than if you bite the bullet and ghost her.
>>
>>35022663
It's cool, I've gotten over it I really haven't
The biggest issue is that my goal has always been to join the military, but this brief bit of my life is making it very difficult, to say the least.
>>
>>35022703
I've archived the conversation, last time I asked her out (which, I'm surprised I didn't give up after like 3 tries) I didn't talk to her for like a month after

If I can just stop thinking about her life could be a little better. You're probably right.
>>
>>35022186
Call the bitch out.
>>
>>35021432
fuck, anon. I'm so sorry. you don't deserve this. I want to make you some tea and give you a hug. I know what that's like. Just remember that it can get better. It did for me
>>
>>35022636
Always wondered how Mexican Coke is different after I heard that song? And this may sound dumb but you'd be surprised how fast people stop mattering to you. I think if you stop talking to her and try to avoid thinking about it you'll be over her in a month
>>
>>35022629
Good screencap. Also finish highschool and make something of yourself. You're stuck in a retarded point in your life right now. When you decide to get your shit together, be sure to completely cut off your highschool ties.
>>
>>35022849
>Also finish highschool and make something of yourself.
I did, I'm actually 19 at the moment
>>
>>35022800
What good would that do?
>>35022840
There's no real difference save for it's made with real sugar instead of corn syrup. I dunno.
>>
Okay.

So, I've been married for almost 5 years, with 1 kid with her (she is easily the best part of my marriage). We got married pretty quick, within less then a year, mainly because I'm in the military, and I knew I loved her. I didn't want to lose her, so I just went for it.

Anyways, here we are and we have this fairly consistent set of motions we go through. I say something that I feel is taken out of proportion, she gets defensive, and she goes quiet.

She will leave the house, sleep downstairs, or just basically stay away from me without letting me know what is up. So naturally, this is very frustrating for me, as I just want to fix the problem and move on.

The other night, we were talking about what would happen if we did divorce in regards to our kid. Basically we both agree no courts would be involved, which is good. But she came across as that she would be "allowing" me to see her whenever she wanted to.

I pointed out I didn't really appreciate that wording, and that we are both her parents, not just her as in the mom, you know? I don't say things in an attack kind of way, as I'm pretty quiet for the most part.

But she took that as that's what I thought of her, like she was that low. That's not what I meant, at all. So she disappeared that night, and I confronted her about it all, as I'm more of a quiet but explode when past my breaking point kind of guy. I basically demanded her to tell me what is going on, and I was yelling pretty damn loud outside the house while she smoked.

She still refused, and obviously got mad at me for blowing up like that. Today, she still didn't really say much of a word to me. I just tried to keep it cool, and not press it. So here we are, and I just got this really shitty feeling in my gut, like this time it isn't going to work out, you know?

Anyways, I can provide more backstory if needed, just let me know what you all think of the situation.
>>
File: IMG_4607.gif (377KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4607.gif
377KB, 500x277px
Who needs sad when the ultimate emotion ennui?
>>
>>35022965
Marriage counseling.
>>
>>35022965
pretty fucked
think of plan B before you count on the kid as being the glue that holds it together
>>
>>35022965
Sounds like she cheated and feels guilty so she's making up some shitty reason to be mad at you so your 'even'. Women are ruthless friend, divorce is on the horizon, I hope you had her sign a prenup. Also you may lose custody of your child, you should have never married.

I honestly hope for your sale that I'm wrong, and that women aren't as bad as I thought.
>>
>>35022965
nigga ya'll gonna get a divorce. you two got some shitty relationship dynamics and some downright poor coping mechanisms. get yo asses to a marriage counselor if you truly think it would help but the fact that you already having discussions about child custody means you both know that it's done. fuck that leave the court out of it, you gonna be too emotional over getting a divorce to make rational decisions over child custody and shit, let the courts figure that out and find yourself a good attorney.

sorry to hear about your relationship homie, you gonna have some real hard times soon but don't despair too much and reach out to those around you who love you for the support you gonna need.
>>
Not worried about losing my kid, because like I said, she and I both have agreed numerous times we wouldn't do that to each other (I know I know, it don't mean shit if it ain't on paper).

I hope you are wrong too, as just thinking of the logistics of all of this makes my head spin, on top of the emotional shit obviously.
>>
You want a sad story? Eh. I've got a few, but I feel like I'm living one large novel.

>No siblings
>Small family
>Mom's alone while dad visits every now and then most of my childhood. Lives in other city
>Constantly got abused at home, picked on at school and bullied
>No friends
>Laughed at and never taken seriously
>Do martial arts
>Slowly recluse and shut everyone out of my life
>Get muscular
>Timid and introvert
>No one gives a shit about me
>Parents do shit to motivate me
>Fall in depression and drop out of high school
>Play mmos for years
>Start wanting to have sex
>Realise that it takes a bit of understating of what girls like and how little behave and respond in order to have a friend, girlfriend, any connection
>Only want sex, nothing else
>No friends
>Started knocking doors selling shit making money. Learned a lot about selling myself
>Realised it's all about selling myself
>Now redpilled to believe that people only like me because I have a good hair cut, wear good clothes, and act appropriately.
>Always get the need to just be alone. Couldn't care less for parties or friendships
>Used to be crippled by the idea of loneliness but now it empowers me
>Had two girlfriends that were shit people. Dated a lot of shit women. Currently have probably the best girlfriend I could ever find but even then I have doubts

Idk people are shit. I fucking hate society. Met a lot of shitty people working on sales. Dated a lot of shitty girls. Met a lot of people that tried to use me. Fuck this life.
>>
>>35023682
I wouldn't get too comfortable with your current girlfriend. I don't want to plant any seeds of doubt, in case she's really 'the one', but women are very fickle. Especially at a young age. If she thinks she can do better, she will try. Stay on your toes and you might catch yourself before you get hurt.
>>
>>35022629
I don't know you, and probably never will, but if you become an hero, I will miss you. If you choose to, more power to you. We like having you here anon
>>
File: 1456655373685.png (56KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
1456655373685.png
56KB, 188x188px
>>35022186
i was in the same situation a couple of months ago, i stopped texting her and now she starts the conversation everyday, i pay her no attention tho, let it go senpai, those bitches are fucking thrash (i'm a 6/10 at best), if i can do it, you can too
>>
>>35022965
aspiring lawyer here, get all the evidence of any scummy shit she does(pictures, witnesses, recordings, messages), you're gonna need it if she decides on going to court.
Wishing you the best famalam, divorce is really shitty and the male gets the worst part.
>>
File: IMG_5856.jpg (62KB, 753x783px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5856.jpg
62KB, 753x783px
>>35024987
I'm trying to just disregard her. Give her some space.

Gonna be difficult, but hey on the brightside I think I might be becoming asexual.
>>
File: squirt.png (169KB, 300x383px) Image search: [Google]
squirt.png
169KB, 300x383px
not too sad but this seems to be the story thread so here's some spaghetti

>new girl at work
>ask around what her name is and essentially show that I'm interested in her
>a week later I see her again
>shift is cancelled due to rain
>we can drink at the office so I have a drink from the gas station down the road
>finally there's a break in the rain so I can finally leave and go home
>slip and fall with my bike on the tile floor because I'm wearing hard plastic soled bike shoes
>literally right in front of her and two other coworkers
>just say "embarrassing" and get a laugh from all three
>bike home in the light rain after looking like a drunken ass
>>
File: 1487092294742.png (171KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1487092294742.png
171KB, 425x516px
>>35025188
Doesn't seem to bad, hopefully the find it sweet
>>
File: eggman.jpg (132KB, 572x845px) Image search: [Google]
eggman.jpg
132KB, 572x845px
>>35025246
first impressions happen once
>>
>>35020568
Not sad, just empty. I live solely because of routine

I have no reason to feel this way either

That just makes it worse
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.