[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1486704645682.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
1486704645682.gif
61KB, 300x351px
How many of you actually have autism? Is it just a meme at this point?
>>
i have schizoid personality and aspergers, which is almost the same thing. basically autism
>>
I was officially diagnosed when I was a toddler. I'm relatively high-functioning but people can immediately tell that there's something wrong with me.

I think I got it from my dad.
>>
In had my 1st session with a therapist in 3rd grade. A kid has been stepping on the backs of my shoes on the way to art class so when we got there I threw a pair of scissors at him. The school held a meeting with the superintendent, I was suspended for a month and required to go to therapy.

My first session with the therapist I sat completely motionless and stared at a corner of the ceiling for the entire hour refusing to recognize any of it. That was my way of protesting. She quickly diagnosed me with an autism spectrum disorder and consequences have never been the same.
>>
i do believe i have low level aspergers
>>
I'm completely mentally stable; no defects. Slightly introverted, I would even consider my self a cyborg.

>inb4 REEEEE FUCKING NORMIE GTFO
Memes are not the answers to your insecuritys.
>>
wouldn't even*

>>35020934
>>
>>35020363
I don't know, I've never been diagnosed with it.

But I have no friends, I never converse with anyone outside of here, and when I do it's short and awkward

perhaps I'm just socially retarded
>>
>>35020934
>the latter half of that post
I smell narcissism
>>
i am diagnosed with high functioning autism

outdated term for what i have is aspergers
>>
>>35020411
Wow, gimme your number hottie. You remind me of this guy who would spend exactly 2 minutes with his girlfriend each day and that's all. Still wanted her, just only wanted to spend 2 minutes.
>>
File: 1485329359509.png (194KB, 542x441px) Image search: [Google]
1485329359509.png
194KB, 542x441px
I do, and it fucked me up so much. Have any of you anons seen that video of Beetlejuice trying to spell red but ends up spelling his last name? That sums up my social skills because of autism. If someone asks me a question I stare at them blankly for a few seconds and end up giving them the wrong answer(s), or end up saying "What?" a bunch of times due to selective hearing issues. Its caused my fucking loneliness and I hate it.
>>
Pretty sure I do but I'm not diagnosed. If I am, i'm definitely high functioning. Most people can't really tell there's anything wrong with me at first, they just assume I'm shy. Overtime though they start to realise something is up. The "temporary" akward phase never ends. I've been called cold, people have said it's like I'm not really there, like I don't have a soul. Always feels like I'm acting, like I'm a different person with whoever I'm talking to. Makes me feel like a sociopath but without the benefits. I'm slowly realising i'll probably die alone. I used to have hope that i'd learn to be normal but that's long gone. Sometimes when I'm watching films that are supposed to be happy, people just getting along, having fun, I start crying because I know I'll never experience those things. Life doesn't really seem that worth living for me. I do quite enjoy food though, so I stick around for that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.