[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I supposed to do something?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Anxiety Pepe.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Anxiety Pepe.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
So I was at the cafeteria at the college I go to and I was eating food.
A qt grill sat only 2 seats near me, even though there was plenty of space for her to sit away from me.
Was I supposed to start talking to her?
Was her sitting somewhat close to me an invitation to start up a conversation?
Naturally me with my social anxiety I didn't say a thing, and didn't even so much as turn my head in her direction.
Did I just waste a huge opportunity?
>>
>>35020313
>only 2 seats near me
>only

2 seats is a chasm.

If she was sitting next to you, then you'd have something.
>>
>>35020313
There's nothing you could've even done.

>"h-hey, s-so... w-what are you eating, a-aha...?"

No, seriously, what could you have even said that wouldn't immediately make you look like some desperate betacuck?
>>
File: Ghost Pepe.gif (73KB, 640x571px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Pepe.gif
73KB, 640x571px
>>35020344
Alright, that makes me feel better. Thank you anon.
>>
>>35020582
You missed your opportunity. If she does it again, talk to her.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.