[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veganism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Are any robots vegan? I intend to go vegan soon for health reasons soon.
>>
>soon for health reasons soon.
You're clearly retarded, which explains your choice.
>>
I'm so fucking sick of these images.
>>
Yah I'm vegan for ethical reasons. The health benefits are just an added bonus.
>>
>>35019561
Why, senpai? Orgy
>>
>>35019558
>You're clearly retarded
Says the meat eater with the increase in heart disease and cancer
>>
>>35019623
Says the scrawny vegan eater who's missing vital proteins and nutrients

next
>>
I have a lot of vegan friends. I've never met one who enjoyed being vegan. It takes a lot of work and commitment.
>>
>>35019654
Fuck off fatass you're next in line at Mcdonalds
>>
>>35019623
Your dietary choices don't make you a revolutionary, thinking it they do makes you a retard. But its understandable since the urge to be a sanctimonious faggot will naturally grow out of the utter misery of sticking to a vegan diet.
>>
>>35019753
I don't think it makes me revolutionary I just think your food is disgusting and tasteless.
>>
>>35019709
>6'5"
>165 lbs
>eat whatever i feel like eating

your definition of a "fatass" is laughable
>>
File: vegans.jpg (18KB, 399x299px) Image search: [Google]
vegans.jpg
18KB, 399x299px
>duh durrr u need animal products to get all essential nutrients hurrr
Fucking animal eaters.
>>
If you're doing it for moral reasons I suggest to look at where your clothes are made.
>>
>>35020521
How does that change anything
Even if I buy some kicks from some dumb kid in the 3rd world it still doesn't make veganism wrong
>>
>>35020521
It's about the animal rights not the humans.
>>
>>35020546
>>35020588
If you don't give a shit about another human why give a shit about a farm animal.
>>
>>35019581
Hahaha look at this cunt what a hipster

The most evolved beings live off glandular secretions of noble animals - that includes your own. No civilization has sustained veganism because you need fats and cholesterol for hormone production. So vegetarian is better. Even more glorious than that is drinking and spreading pee on your skin, truly the Aryan way. Only works for white people. My skin has become glorious, my hair magnificent, my countenance radiant, my eyes sparkling, by bones ascended, because it restores homeostasis to the body while removing toxins and allows the dna blueprint to be expressed plus it's full lf dna and stemcells. So become a saint like me a jesus and other cool kids and start drinking your pee because only then will you understand what a pure diet is as you can sense every morsel consumed as you recycle your plasma ultrafiltrate preblood. After enough time you can simply transmute elements with a pure vessel and not need mundane things like food, what filth.
>>
I don't eat animals. so i just live off of chocolates.I've ate nothing but chocolate for 5 years and my eyes are truing yellow. I don't have any energy and my bones hurt. All my shit's have been diarrhea
>>
If I raised kids and put them on strict urine therapy protocol they would become aphrodites and the male equivilant. I'd probably toss some McDonalds or other steroid hormone meat in there for the girls just to turn them into frankenwhores, I mean why else. Truly magnificent, truly. Hormonal mastery is mine.
>>
>>35019528
>caring about your health
I have some bad news anon, you are at the very most a cyborg.
>>
I was vegan for about a year but I kept catching colds. As soon as I put fish back into my diet the colds went away. Decided at that time that veganism isn't meant for humans and now I happily eat anything.
>>
>>35019528
As long as you remember to take B12 supplements and eat actual vegetables instead of just soy tendies, you'll be a lot healthier and feel great. Not gonna lie though, it fucking sucks listening to the same insults all the time from lazy fatasses who are threatened by your healthiness and/or morally superior way of living. If they see you losing weight and thriving on a vegan diet they can't blame their flab on muh genetics
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.