[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you move to a big city from a shit small town

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3083.jpg (24KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3083.jpg
24KB, 259x194px
How do you move to a big city from a shit small town
>>
>>35019396
i want some advice on doing the opposite
>>
>>35019396
>go to city
>get a job lined up
>bring proof of employment with you to a nearby apartment complex
>apply to move in
>wa la
>>
>>35019413
We'll in big cities everyone's rich and rural areas cost like 300 a month for rent so
>>
>>35019413
>Save up money
>Sale everything except what you can take in one or two bags.
>Fly to state you want to move to.
>Get an uber or cab from the airport to the small town you want to live in.

That is what I did. Best decision I ever made was leaving a big city for tiny town.
>>
File: how high do you have to be.jpg (21KB, 337x294px) Image search: [Google]
how high do you have to be.jpg
21KB, 337x294px
>>35019439
>in big cities everyone's rich

Is this what the inbreds actually believe?
>>
>>35019461
biggest impediment for me is that i have no car. you don't need one in a city but it seems like a bad idea if you're living somewhere rural or even just a small town.
>>
>>35019431
Don't have a college diploma
>>
Living in a small town is cheap as fuck. Just save up money for like six months and find a job there and you'll be set.

What kind of tractor is that? Ford 8N?
>>
>>35019627
Get a job at a restaurant or department store
>>
>>35019657
I don't think they take applications over the phone
>>
>shit small town
Rural and sub-urban areas are far better than urban areas. It's not even a contest.

People in the big city tend to be far more degenerate and liberal. Lots of noise, pollution and litter everywhere. Congested with no open nature like OP's pic
>>
>>35019687
They take applications online you fucking retard
>>
>>35019687
You are irredeemably retarded.
>>
>>35019734
They aren't gonna hire someone out of state and I can't go to an interview
>>
>>35019431
> wa la

I swear kids get dumber every year
>>
>>35019785
save up enough for two or three months and find the cheapest accommodations possible. that should be enough time to get a shitty job. why do you want to move to a big city anyway?
>>
>>35019396
I live in rural Montana anon. Don't do it shit internet speed
>>
>>35019821
No car nothing to do and I can't meet a single person cause there's literally no one outdoors and there's nothing to do when you hang out

The closest amusement park is hours away there's no concerts and everything's broke down and it's just a waste of life
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.