[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spent last Valentine's Day fucking hookers.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: goldentime.jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
goldentime.jpg
67KB, 800x450px
Went to the FKK Goldentime in Vienna, came out no longer a virgin and with hundreds of Euros gone. Slept with THREE hot girls over the course of the day.

I feel great but at the same time more than a bit pathetic that it's come to this.
>>
File: pepe-roni.jpg (63KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-roni.jpg
63KB, 500x362px
>>35019346
well you can at least feel good that you're able to do that over in Yurostan. Here in Burgerland keeping prostitution outlawed is one of the few things all our politicians agree on. Except for a few bits of non-Vegas Nevada in the middle of nowhere 2,000 miles away, apparently it's okay there, sometimes.
>>
>>35019459
Oh I'm from the US, I just decided to go there after reading a lot online about FKK clubs. I can guarantee I wouldn't have had as good a time if I paid some random hooker or went to Nevada or something.
>>
>>35019459
Thanks god hookers are allowed here. The ones hurt the most by this are the robots. No wonder there are so many school shooters in the US, autists need to relieve themselves too
>>
>>35019346
well, greentext that shit man.

How does it work when you're alone with them. Do they just go at it or can you sort of bossy them around like they're your meat puppet.
>>
>>35019346
Always wondered about this.

Part of what makes sex great is kissing your partner and doing all that other shit. I'm not going to want to kiss a hooker or anything like that. Do you just literally pump and leave? Besides oral and shit
>>
>>35019346
so how much in total did you spend? how much do they charge per hour?
>>
>>35019715
>>35019829
>>35019879
>90 Euros to get in
>You have to approach them, they're not allowed to approach you
>Nervous as hell, took me like 20 minutes before I picked out a blonde
>You have to come to an agreement to what you want beforehand, standard is 60 Euros for 30 minutes with blowjob + sex, other stuff is extra and depends on the girl
>You're pretty much allowed to do anything but your dick needs to be condomed for sex
>I was super nervous with the first girl, got my dick sucked for a few minutes before she put the condom
>I got on top and got in her, went way too fast and cummed in like a minute
>Like two hours later I picked out another blonde, paid the same rate and took it a lot slower and I lasted about 20 minutes total before I cummed
>Even later I picked a tall brunette with pretty nice tits, paid the standard rate but also paid extra to kiss her and cum on her tits at the end
>Yeah I know it was a bit risky and yes I did kiss her after she sucked my cock and throughout the sex but it was well worth it
>Easily the best of the three girls I had, lasted the entire 30 minutes more or less and at the end I ripped the condom off with my left hand and jacked off onto her tits and stomach while she was lying on the bed
>In total I spent 370 Euros that day, the last girl was super expensive (160) but again well worth it
>>
>>35020070
Somehow I don't think it was worth it anon

You have to understand what else has been with the hooker to grasp the horror of prostitution
>>
>>35020070

>what else has been with the hooker to grasp the horror of prostitution

Oh yeah? And some tinder slut is a better deal?

People like us don't have friend networks to find half decent, somewhat vetted women.

Between tinder sluts and prostitutes, the prostitutes in a well run German brothel are a better deal BY far. They're clean (in more ways than one), regularly tested, experienced, and motivated to satisfy you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.