[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagecuckery vs. NEETdom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 34

File: xOasShD.jpg (33KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
xOasShD.jpg
33KB, 480x270px
Which do you guys prefer?

As someone who was a NEET for 4 years and wagecuck for 3 years, I feel they both have their pros and cons.

For wagecucking, you at least feel like you're slightly contributing to society and not a COMPLETE failure. You also have more spending money for drugs, alcohol, hookers, junk food, vidya, etc. etc. Also, some women will be fine with wagecuckery, especially if they are one themselves. On the downside, you have to get bossed around by greedy assholes, deal with annoying coworkers, forced to stay on a consistent schedule, get far fewer time for yourself, a lack of sleep, etc.

As a NEET, you're free to play all the vidya, watch all the anime, and engage in most debauchery with few if any consequences. You're almost never tired, have few if any obligations, and get a pure sense of peace. For NEETdom you get all the freedom and rest you desire, but it comes at a price. You feel like a worthless leech on your parents/society, the days start to run together, time passes quicker, and you're more prone to existential crises and suicidal impulses when you're not as distracted by wagecuckery. Also, a woman figuring out you're a NEET is a death sentence.

I slightly prefer wagecuckery but both are horrible desu. tfw you weren't born in a rich family and got a high income job through connections.
>>
>>35018549
NEET life here. Free to learn and do anything I want, which is the ultimate form of freedom.
>>
>>35018549
NEET I have no desire to contribute to society it's complete shit, I miss being a neet
>>
File: money11.jpg (423KB, 1912x1536px) Image search: [Google]
money11.jpg
423KB, 1912x1536px
>>35018549
How about neither, you faggot?
>>
>>35019460
nice paper bro
>>
File: 200_s[2].gif (27KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s[2].gif
27KB, 273x200px
>For wagecucking, you at least feel like you're slightly contributing to society and not a COMPLETE failure.

say that again when you're making minimum wage while having a BA degree, it feels worse than shit.

Working 6 days a week, waking up every morning and forced to drive almost an hour early just so you're not late due to traffic, only to get screamed at and abused on a daily basis.

I'm seriously considering to quit, may do it this week.

one funny thing an anon said:
>At least if you die and go to hell you'll probably be in a better place.
>>
>>35019460
A KEKING LEAF
>>
>>35019629
>A KEKING LEAF

Hey, I'll take it over being a stupid slave/serf retard.
>>
>>35019658
so what do you do?
drugs?
>>
>>35018549
False dichotomy. For 99% of human history we were hunter gatherers, the modern equivalent of part-time workers. Working for ~4 hours out of necessity then spending the rest of your time working on your own goals is the key to physical and mental health. NEET life and wage cuckery are two sides of the same turd.
>>
File: xbox money.jpg (99KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
xbox money.jpg
99KB, 1280x960px
>>35019670
drugs, internet marketing, and cash business (flashing phones, modding xbox/wii, sell those gay kodi TV boxes)

started 6 years ago and never looked back, pic related
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 213x237px
>>35019460
Wow, a full $11,000 CAD. You sure showed us lowerclass scum how rich you are.
>>
>>35018549
I tried Wagecuckery for two weeks. I couldn't handle being around fucking idiots I wanted to punch in the face all the way. NEETdom is the best way to live and it's practically stressfree. As for existential crises, I honestly always feel that way whether i'm a wagecuck or not.
>>
>>35019789
That was one month. Made $1400 cad on a single day last June. But you sure showed me by typing an uninformed comment
>>
>>35019784
kek'd @ airsoft gun

ty
>>
Be NEET for long enough, start dreaming of wagecuckery.

Be wagecuck for long enough, start dreaming of NEETdom.

When I'm NEET I have all the time to do anything I want, but I don't want to do anything. I have all the time to self improve and read and anything else but feel so lazy and empty I don't. Being NEET leads to total laziness and binge eating in my experience. The longer it goes, the more depressed I get. I'm free to hang out with people whenever I want, but never want to. And if there's anything I want to do to improve that requires money, I can't. I also feel like a drain on my parents.

Being a wagecuck it sucks, but it's really nice to be able to myself food and things I like and books and be less of a drain, and buy my own weed. I hate working, but money is nice, and my free time is much more valuable and I actually do things with it, watch anime and play video games.

I haven't been NEET for almost a year now, but I know can I never go back.
>>
>>35019804
Wow, you make slightly more than the average person. Sure showed me.
>>
>>35018549
Honestly, I prefer the wage cucking. If your smart, you really don't have to work that hard, and you can use the cash go pay for higher-tier hobbies (for example, NEETs would not be able to afford a hobby like snowboarding)
>>
>>35019944
This. Minimum wage, minimum effort.
>>
File: Abstract Pepe.png (5KB, 447x424px) Image search: [Google]
Abstract Pepe.png
5KB, 447x424px
>>35019857
This is very accurate in my experience. Whenever I'm on break from college I basically live as a NEET and I have no motivation to do anything. Things are usually much more entertaining the less free time you have for some reason.
>>
>in a shithole country
>been a wagecuck (drove taxi for 10+hrs eryday)
>made under 200$
>in shitty country there r no NEETbux (something like 80$ but only for gypsies)

tldr
returned to NEETdom because wagecuckery is not worth it
>>
>>35019944
>neet
>get free passes to most mountains in BC because my dad has the hook ups

Get fucked.
>>
File: blueNEET.jpg (110KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
blueNEET.jpg
110KB, 409x409px
>>35019944
>hobbies

needing anything other tha vidyha, amiibos and tendies.

NEETs got ya there, anon only wagies feel that they are worthless, NEETs can feel pressure from normie parents but thats about it.
>>
>>35018549
>tfw don't give a shit about muh contribution or validation
Anyone else /TruNEET/ here?
>>
not to get into ilegal shit, but honestly how hard is it to get into counterfieting? like what would i have to buy? is there some software and special paper and a printing press i would neet to start up shop?
>>
>>35019915
The average person makes $1400 in a day? Are you out of your fucking mind lol

And that was working 10-15 mins per day, literally just posting product links to a popular site

robots will hate on anything
>>
>>35020018
it's illegal brah

get caught and you're done.
>>
>>35020018
yo what do you do again?
>>
>>35018549
I hate both of them. I just hate neetdom less.

When I was wagecucking the "you're not a complete failure" was an entirely negative type of reward. It didn't give me pride or anything, it just removed a feeling that people were looking down on me. I made decent money but it all went straight into savings. I lost interest in everything really quickly when I started working, there was nothing I bothered to spend money on. I also didn't feel that thing that normies talk about where you're too distracted to feel depressed. I dreaded every minute of every day, and I was entirely alone with that feel the moment I stepped out the door.

Neetdom is pretty dull and you're worthless to society and women don't want you. But so was wagecucking, neetdom is just a different flavor of those feels. And its less stressful. That's the kicker. I absolutely hate waking up and having a busy day ahead of me, having tasks to be accomplished and deadlines by which they must be done. Normies seem to love that shit for some reason, I just want to avoid it as much as I can.

>>35019779
idk senpai. "go out hunting today, or you don't eat and die" sounds pretty much like the modern bargain.

>>35020000
those are some nice quads. but it ain't exactly easy to print passable bills. If you have to ask how to get started you don't have the skill to do it well enough to not get caught.
>>
>>35020072
gay 4 pay
>>
File: smugwizardpraisingkek.jpg (95KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
smugwizardpraisingkek.jpg
95KB, 436x600px
the honest truth.

being a NEET is better as long as you don't have parents nagging at you.

memes aside only normies need validation and too feel that they are "worth" somthing.

NEETs are actually pretty special and on par with some eastern philosophers as they require minimal anything to be at peace, they don't question weather they are worthy or not because they just don't care in a good way.

in short, NEETism is the essence of robotism.
>>
>>35019857
It only took me around six month of NEET before I taught myself how to play guitar and program. How long were you a NEET?
>>
i spent nearly a decade as a NEET and have been a wagekek for a year now, I would give anything to be a NEET again. Wageslavery is an unending torment, nothing is sacred. Even on your scant free time all you do is dread the future penury.
>>
>>35019614
>when you're making minimum wage while having a BA degree, it feels worse than shit.

Have to agree. Add the degree and it feels worse than the NEET life.

Praise KEK that I got LAID OFF from my McJob and now I'm collecting unemployment insurance payments every week for just sitting on my ass. Live at home too, so I'm just banking it all.
>>
>>35019998
> doesn't feel need for validation
> posts on internet forum asking for validation
>>
>>35019985
>mfw see NEET on the slopes with beta-tier gear and autism induced form
>mfw see the Chad with alpha gear
>>35019992
Now, if your only hobby is those then it doesn't make sense to be a wagecuck. I'm saying if you prefer more expensive hobbies, then it makes sense to wagecuck
>>
File: Fedora Pepe.jpg (77KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Pepe.jpg
77KB, 800x800px
I'm thinking about getting a wage-cuck job over summer break to get money for vidya. Is it worth it? How hard are part-time jobs? How often do I have to talk to people?
>>
>>35020122
>i spent nearly a decade as a NEET
>and have been a wagekek for a year now
>I would give anything to be a NEET again
holy shit it's literally myself
>>
>>35020175
depends on what kind of job it is.

stay away from kitchens if you want comfy jobs.
>>
>>35019857
>How long were you a NEET?
a couple years with a few brief couple month stints of employment after high school
>>
They both suck but at least when im cucking i can spend money on drugs to feel numb.
>>
File: 1396360280027.jpg (54KB, 436x452px) Image search: [Google]
1396360280027.jpg
54KB, 436x452px
>>35020187
i hate people who say money can't buy happiness, surely only someone who has never been a wagekek could think that

i will never be FREE AGAIN
>>
>>35020219
this meant to be in response to >>35020219

i wonder if this comment is original
>>
File: NEETbux pepe.jpg (159KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
NEETbux pepe.jpg
159KB, 1000x963px
REMINDER TO AMERIBOTS REMINDER TO AMERIBOTS REMINDER TO AMERIBOTS

If you are looking to become full time NEET you got the short straw, i've calculated the minimum costs of being NEET and as it turns out you cannot live off NEETbux alone. So unless you are a veteren (if so you cna explore your options) there is no point in trying to obtain NEETbux. The welfare/NEETbux system if being gutted, try a scandenavian country.
>>
>>35020243
What if you are/become a veteran?
>>
File: 1427060782179.jpg (97KB, 861x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1427060782179.jpg
97KB, 861x1170px
>>35018549
im a NEET and i actually just drive for uber and lyft when i want money for things.
>>
>>35020127
>posting memes on /r9k/ is asking for validation
>>
>>35020143
>he thinks he can be a chad
>on a SNOWBOARD

Go make some more shitty moguls for us ski gods you lowly one planker. I'll be skiing past you as you strap up after every lift.
>>
>>35020243
This, but don't fucking come here. I'm a scandi neet and I don't need you fat fucks to shit up our system.
>>
File: ammo pepe.jpg (19KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
ammo pepe.jpg
19KB, 206x245px
>>35020268
i don't know, Anon i saw a robot talk about how he gets all his shit paid for him by the government because he was in the military and is on NEETbux.

we all know military personal/veterans get great benifits but i can only infer that you HAVE to serve your full contract (probably 4 years) in order to get that credit though.

maby your service coupled with your claimed dissability will grant you the full NEET life but i'm not sure.
>>
>>35019985
>because my dad has the hook ups
what will you do if your dad couldn't get free passes anymore?
>>
>>35020240
my main goal now is to just save up and retire somewhere cheap in 10 years
>>
>>35020268
only real way is to become physically broken as a result of service and then get med boarded and collect VA bux

can go even harder if you want to fake bullshit mental illnesses like PTSD
>>
File: IMG-20170215-WA0001.jpg (29KB, 470x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170215-WA0001.jpg
29KB, 470x430px
I'm doing English honiurs on a scholarship that pays me $400 a month. It's practically NETDOM except I get a qualification and get to read some of the world's greatest English literature.
>>
File: 911 Pepe.jpg (10KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
911 Pepe.jpg
10KB, 277x182px
>>35020322
Don't worry, your infinitely wise governments have decided that you can handle accepting 10s of thousands of "refugees" and letting them all live off of welfare instead of your own people. (This applies mostly to Sweden though)
>>
>>35018549
I'd prefer to work for myself
I can't be waste of space any longer, don't want to disappoint my family
>>
File: Bar Code Pepe.jpg (25KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
Bar Code Pepe.jpg
25KB, 378x378px
Who here planning on circumventing the wage-cuck life by getting a comfy office job after college and making 5 times as much as someone on minimum wage?
>>
>>35020492
That's basically what I am doing. I have a comfy cubicle, and all I need to do really is input some numbers into a computer system every day and send out some emails.
>>
Wagecuckery.

My life might be a fucking joke, but at least I don't have to live under my parents thumb and can order takeout when I want.
>>
File: Gleeful Pepe.jpg (48KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Gleeful Pepe.jpg
48KB, 499x499px
>>35020545
Nice. What kind of job are you working? I'm planning on becoming an actuary, so i'm expecting a pretty comfy life.
>>
>>35020492
sorry, but many of the people complaining here have included "comfy office job" when talking about how shit everything else besides neet life is without bothering to distinguish the word salarycuck
>>
>tfw losing NEETdom after 3 years to be wagecuck
>completely dreading it and knowing i will never be able to be NEET again in my life
how do wagecucks do it
>>
File: 3D Pepe.jpg (93KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3D Pepe.jpg
93KB, 1024x1024px
>>35020656
Eh, at least I'll have enough money to do all the stuff I've wanted to do.
>>
>>35020615
I'm in finance. I have a friend who is going actuary, and I hear it is one of the most comfiest fields when going the desk job route. The hurdle is the actuary exams, but if you get those done early, then it should be smooth sailing. Also, I hear that the actuaries are more on the cyborg side, so it is easier to get along with them, and have more clout than most departments in companies due to their valuable skills
>>
>>35020720
and none of the time to do it
>>
File: Blushing Pepe.jpg (19KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
Blushing Pepe.jpg
19KB, 259x253px
>>35020738
Yeah, one of the reasons I chose the actuary route over majoring in Chemistry is because the Actuary job is rated one of the best jobs by work environment, low stress, and having a median income of around 100k.
With the college Actuary program I'm in, I'll have done the first 2 actuary exams by graduation, so I'll already be a couple steps ahead.
>>
>>35019784
>A FUCKING CHINK
>>
File: Samurai Pepe.png (913KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Pepe.png
913KB, 680x680px
>>35020767
All the stuff I want to do though doesn't require a lot of time. I just want to have money for books, collecting things, trying out wood-carving and oil painting, vidya, and tasty food.
>>
>>35020880
you don't have to post a frog with every single reply
>>
File: Tooth Brush Pepe.png (47KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Tooth Brush Pepe.png
47KB, 225x225px
>>35020904
I can't help it, I've collected all these pepe's so I feel like I have to use them. It's kind of an obsession.
>>
>>35020492
>>35020738
>>35020818

>Who here planning on circumventing the wage-cuck life by getting a comfy office job

Really competitive and you have to be somewhat intelligent and motivated.
>>
>>35021044
>Really competitive and you have to be somewhat intelligent and motivated.
I agree, this is all true. But it's basically a small upfront investment for a high paying, comfy career. If you know your smarter than your peers, and willing to do the work, then you really can't lose on this one
>>
File: Wizard Pepe.jpg (51KB, 747x850px) Image search: [Google]
Wizard Pepe.jpg
51KB, 747x850px
>>35021044
Luckily for me my one redeeming quality is that I'm good at math and can actually be motivated enough to do math work since it's like a fun puzzle to me. That's why the actuary route is my best chance at having a nice independent life.
>>
>>35020392
Not gonna happen any time soon. I literally just have to drop his name at the ticket office and I'm in.
>>
>>35021133
well paying office desk job is the least worst thing, but it's still just sugar coating over the shitsicle that is fulltime employment
>>
>>35021133
>>35021135
Well good for you guys.

Unfortunately, unless you are in high demand stem fields, a lot of the work involves networking bullshit I'll never be good at anyway. It's like I have to plow a field with a spoon while some normie has a fucking tractor.
>>
From a wagie.

It's nice to have money and something to do every single day.

My biggest problem is the lack of sleep and stress. I have an "office" job but I work long hours. I commute 4 hours a day and work 9 hours a day.

I abuse NyQuil to make me sleep at 930 every night to wake up at 5 the next morning.

Being a NEET gives me time to play vidya and do anything I want. But, no money. Parents nag you to get a job even if you were laid off or if the job got you hospitalized (my story). Also, you feel worthless in many ways. You see your peers from HS or college getting promotions or getting married and you sit idle.

It's sad and makes you sad.
>>
>>35021892
>the job got you hospitalized (my story)
story?

>You see your peers from HS or college getting promotions or getting married and you sit idle
Never compare yourself to others.
>>
>>35018549
I wagecucked for 7 years, I even got paid good money, but I was miserable.
I've been a NEET for 3.5 now and I've never been happier, when I get approved for disability it will be even better. (currently only living on $440.00 a month plus my apartment is covered)
Being around people is hell for me.
>>
>>35020492
this is why I'm doing a computer engineering degree. Get some high paying tech/IT job pushing buttons with lots of downtime. Almost halfway done with my degree with $0 debt currently :)
>>
>>35022065
Nice. Also I'm considering living a minimum wage lifestyle for a number of years and saving a lot of money for an early retirement. That way I could be NEET and have money.
>>
>>35021941
I worked in a media company in a shitty building in NYC. It was old, run down and ran by some Mudslime. We were just tenants.

Anyways, I'm a germaphobe. The toilets had fecal matter smeared onto them. I complained to the building about it, they did nothing. The smell of the bathroom was just atrocious. It smelled like something died.

I didn't go during the week. I barely shat. I got severe stomach pains and when I did go, it was almost pure blood. The pain was excruciating and it wouldn't end.

I went to the ER malnourished and dehydrated due to it. Lost a lot of blood too. I got diagnosed with Crohn's Disease but I need to remain there to get myself back together. Needed blood, needed food etc. It was from holding it in for so long and it just all came out at once.

Also, I don't want to compare myself to others, but I can't help. My peers have MBAs making 6 figures at 24, getting engaged/married. I'm just sitting at home right now taking an A+ Certification course and stagnating.
>>
>>35018549
NEETS ARE ALL FAILED NORMIES
LEAVE
NOW
>>
>>35022149
shits gonna run out quick. Just get some degree or at least a cert like CCNA(3 months tops to get) and you can reach there much more quickly
>>
You can trade stocks
>>
>>35022167
No. NEETS are the true PURE robots.
>>
>>35019857
your only real argument here is money
the rest is all nothing
your only argument is money
sorry you couldn't find a way to fund your activities without wage cucking but understand that's why you're rationalizing the misery
>>
>>35019614
>>At least if you die and go to hell you'll probably be in a better place.

That's pretty fucking funny. How do you only earn minimum wage if you have a BA though? I'm a welder and about to start classes at community college so I can get a BA because I want to be a high-earning white collar elite wageslave one day. Am I making a mistake?
>>
>>35022357
degrees are essentially worthless at this point. they're considered bare minimum for any office job, even shit like data entry. if you think you're going to be an elite wageslave with a degree, be prepared for disappointment
>>
>>35022771
such of gotten a BS. Liberal arts shit clearly gets you nowhere. we have people still cashing out $40k per year for shit degrees kek
>>
>>35018549
Both are shit.

NEET*
>Constant feelings of lagging behind your peers, no feelings of real contribution and worth in your life
>Very small odds of getting a girl of substantial value to be your gf or even just getting laid
>Easily lose motivation
>Poor
>Harder to make friends and make connections with people since you just can't relate to their life experiences any more

Wage slavery
>Stress and responsibilities
>Little time for hobbies
>Consistently tired
>Have to maintain a constant socially-accepted SJW state of mind

*NEET in the traditional sense, not one of those rare NEETs who were born into a trust fund
>>
>>35019460
Not everyone can run a prostitution ring or deal drugs, friend.
>>
>>35022047
how did you go from wageslave to NEET
>>
>>35022205
he means working his current job and living below his means to save for retirement idiot
>>
>>35022970
o-oh o-okay a-non...
>>
I hate being a NEET and hate being a wagie.

Also living in a shitty Eastern Euro cunt so need to have a job to survive, have no education so have to work manual labor, get good pay for it but my health is going in to the shitter after 7 years of it.

Some times i just want to pack my bags and leave for a scandi country to experience a 37hr work week.
>>
>>35022885
>>35022885
even in STEM the job market is terrible for workers. a few normies who made it perpetuate the meme and then berate those who didn't with the typical
>lol ur just autistic bro something's wrong with you haha STEM is great dude
>>
>>35019460
What third world currency is this?
>>
NEETs, how do you make extra money to live on?
How do you survive, without relying on someone like a parent or sibling?
>>
File: 1467858776430.jpg (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467858776430.jpg
321KB, 1920x1080px
>>35023354
sometimes ruts happen and your health deteriorates, but don't let that drag you down too much! go out and die slowly, but be happy about it! trust me, it's a nice feeling. and if you think you're strong enough to avoid that altogether, do it! it'll be the best thing you've ever done anon
>>
File: NEET.png (31KB, 314x233px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
31KB, 314x233px
>>35018549
>You feel like a worthless leech on your parents/society
Nah, fuck those people. If you're an outcast they will hate you so there is nothing wrong with leeching off them.
>>
>>35019460
That is like 100 freedom dollars.
>>
>>35018549
NEET is obviously superior and if you question this, well you're just another wagie ragie, aren't you?
>>
>>35020418
>honiurs
>NETDOM

Seeing how you can't even spell, show me where to sign up. I could use an extra $400/month.
>>
You CANNOT be a neet unless you are

>Jobless, with no intention of ever working
>Comfy
>Tendies consumer
>Happy with having no intention of the outide world or its people
>Gay

If you do not meet these requirements, then you are not a neet
>>
NEET:
Pros
>free time to do whatever I want whenever I want
Cons
>no money / leech off parents
>pervasive sense of shame
>parents on my ass

WageCuck
Pros
>money
>parents happy with me
>can face my peers and society
>feel like I'm going "somewhere" and sometimes feel like I'm on the right track

Cons
>stress
>1.5 hr commute each way, totaling 3 hrs in traffic 5 days a week
>almost no free time when I take into account hygeine, feeding myseff, etc.
>too tired to do anything in my free time
>constantly pissed about wasted time on the weekend, but too tired to do anything productive or adventurous
>almost always depressed or angry-- constantly thinking "is it still like this...how long will my life be like this?"

Honestly I prefer being NEET but I can't do that to my parents. Is there any escape ?
>>
>>35019460
I could match that if I drained a good two thirds of my account and asked for 100s. Not very impressive unless you made it in a short amount of time, and if you did, you're definitely a gay prostitute or gay pornstar. There's no way you hold a significant position in society and are still on /r9k/.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35018549
This is probably already obvious in my case.
>>
>>35020018
Being this stupid ever why
>>
>too mentally ill to function even flipping burgers
>co workers literally despised me, made no effort to hide it from me
>fucked up schedule, jerked around every week
>38 hours, 7 days a week full availiability

lol
>>
I greatly preferred neet. I like having time to engage in productive activities and works. My projects are my life. Wagecucking is shit because it eats up too much time.

There is nothing good about wagecucking. I want to be neet again.
>>
>>35018549
I think NEETdom is only worth it if you have something else to live for desu

I was a NEET for like 6 months, and I felt like shit, mostly because I was near constantly harassed by my parents for it even though I applied to 5+ jobs every day.

My friend is a NEET but he does so by getting a shitty job for a few months and then traveling around by couch hopping across the US, and I feel something like that would be nice.

Wagies are sad and pathetic, I hate having a full time min wage job, but often it's the only way to appease others, or in my case, escape from them so you never have to think about them again.
>>
File: 1467946545703.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467946545703.png
1MB, 1280x960px
I've been a wage cuck since 17 years old.

4 years of fuckery and out right misery. Literally wanting to kill myself because I'm living pay cheque to pay cheque .

I quit my job and moved countries.

I then had a period of 6 months where I was unemployed and that was the lowest point in my life.

Now I have managed to land a job that pays $800 USD a week after taxes.

I work alone on a night shift so I don't have to interact with people.

All of my work is done through email (customer support.)

It is really great and I now don't mind working because I am no longer under pressure or stressed.

I have reached that area of being able to survive comfortably and also save for the nice things I want in life.

I also appreciate my spare time more.

All I'm saying is you just need to wagecuck yourself into a comfortable position, there are better opportunities out there.
>>
For any fit robots my #1 advice is to lift right after breakfast, followed by a cold shower before you work.

I lift 4 days a week (mornings), wake up at 6AM, get breakfast and lift and then I'm in the shower and at work by 9AM still - usually have a post-workout meal on my commute

If you push yourself you'll usually end up in a trance like state from the endorphins and the work hours will go by faster, plus you'll get less stressed and not feel bad about sitting in a chair all day long

then your time home from work and weekends is purely leisure time
>>
File: 1469917815912.png (858KB, 889x717px) Image search: [Google]
1469917815912.png
858KB, 889x717px
>tfw been NEET for 3 years after highschool, completely happy
>parents forcing me to move out and get a job

This life is getting way harder for me. I can't be mad though, because I guess this is what everyone else has to deal with.

Getting comptia A+ and then once I get a job I'll start working towards a networking degree or something. IT seems pretty easy if you play your cards right, and its kind of interesting/useful.

I feel like in general I am a pretty happy dude, but that is easy to be when I don't work like everyone else. I hope I don't become an asshole from stress or something.
>>
>>35028233
I can barely lift myself out of bed in the morning
Not everyone has the luxury of a home gym Chad
>>
>>35028333
I know how you feel, but after a while it becomes a habit

I just do heavy compounds and browse my phone during the 4 min rest sessions

I'm not a Chad, the reason I got a home gym was so I didnt have to interact with normies and instagram #fitness douchebags/sluts
>>
>>35028376

Can't wait until I can afford my own home gym.

Watching people flexing in the mirrors and taking selfies was enough motivation to save for one.
>>
>>35019979
Are you perchance Bulgarian,Anon?
>>
>NEET for just over 9 years
>dropped out of high school & college
>no qualifications of any kind
>can't drive
>only job I could ever conceivably get is in the service industry on some shitty 0 hours contract
>flipping burgers or serving coffee
>there's 3x more unemployed than there are jobs in the UK
>would have to compete with thousands of other people for the most menial jobs
>would be living to work for the benefit of someone else just so I can be poor and have to thank them for the privilege

For me, working would be slavery with extra steps. I get 100 GBP a week in NEETbux and I love comfortably on that. I don't bother anyone and don't spend outside my means and I don't have any debts. I just want to live quietly.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (83KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
83KB, 992x558px
>>35018549
NEET is better.
Just have one hour a day of doing anything but sitting infront of the computer or tv.
go to gym, grow plants and there is much more.

Wagecuck is sucks, dealing with Customers, no friendly co workers. you can get bullied and much more
>>
>>35018613
What do you learn? How do you pay for food?
>>
File: 1468559587806.jpg (78KB, 560x593px) Image search: [Google]
1468559587806.jpg
78KB, 560x593px
>>35018549
Such a question shall plague me for eternity...
>>
>>35018549
Neets are more worthless then niggers. Niggers get at least some pussy and a nice shoot-out.neets only bring shame to their parents and commit suicide someday.
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>35018549
If you are a self-motivated person, being NEET is great. You can accomplish a lot.

Unfortunately, neither I nor most people are very self-motivated and I need a stricter schedule to accomplish anything. When I've been NEET there were all sorts of things I thought I'd have time to do, but I ended up wasting it all in front of the computer. As a wage cuck I'm constantly thinking that I have limited time so ironically, I get more done because I don't procrastinate as much.
>>
File: 1483042251236.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1483042251236.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>35018549
Seems we have a double agent in our midst...
>>
>>35028946
NEETs rely on their parents to sustain them. Niggers rob people and sell drugs/pimp out hoes.

NEETs are better than niggers, but only marginally.
>>
File: 1487209303571.jpg (24KB, 418x265px) Image search: [Google]
1487209303571.jpg
24KB, 418x265px
This never-ending discourse reminds me about opposing ideologies in various social sciences...

Like Marxism vs Capitalism

or

Structuralism vs Functionalism

or

Nature vs Nurture

Anyone here know this feel?
>>
>>35029063
So neets rob their parents PLUS the shame.
>>
Is it possible to be a rich neet.

Like a lottery meet.

That would be these best scanerio.

>Neet
>Have own money
>Didn't work for it
>No requirement to better yourself
>No parent pressure
>>
>>35019460
How much is this in real money ?
>>
>>35018549
I got into wagecuckery 6 months ago and have been extremely lucky. The managers in my store actually work right alongside us and don't treat work as beneath them, and are generally respectful. Work is work, but I prefer having lots to do and feeling accomplished over sitting at a cash register being bored or dealing with normalslime. I just got promoted and start my new position next week - better pay, less shitty hours, and learning some logistics processes. Also, I'm much fitter than before, and I actually enjoy my free time instead of staring at my Steam library or Netflix.

Now obviously you can be in a shit job like fast food or a retail shop with shit tier bosses, and yeah that would be awful. But I recommend trying waging out. A little effort goes a long way when compared to your slacker coworkers, and you can shop around for new places/positions until you find a good fit. Look for jobs in logistics, operations, backroom, etc. to avoid normalslime.
>>
>>35029260
But how do you get a job when you are competing with hundreds, potentially thousands of people who are better than you?
>>
>>35029316
Turnover is massive in retail. I was a NEET for 5 or so years, huge black hole on my resume, no references outside of friends/family. I applied on a Friday, got a phone call on Monday, got a second call on Friday asking if I could interview on Monday. Got the job on the spot.

They have to sift through a lot of trash - less than half of the people who were at my orientation stayed at my store. If you show up not looking like a thug or whore, are polite, and play along, you're pretty much a cut above already.

Obviously it's tougher with more prestigious jobs, but I'm using this as a gateway to flesh out and update my resume and to get some references. Gotta take all the leverage you can, learn everything you can, and though it makes me physically sick to do it, network. Con the normalslime at their own game, then come home, take off the mask, and relax.
>>
does anyone else notice that you have to add a college to apply to walmart? i literally cant get past a certain area without naming a college or whatever

am i just retarded?
>>
Its just what Schopenhauer said. Man lives in a constant state of dissatisfaction with the present. We wish to obtain a state of being that isn't now, but if we obtain that state it becomes the present and likewise results in dissatisfaction.
>>
>>35021892
> I commute 4 hours a day and work 9 hours a day
so basically the job takes 100% of your life
I fucking hate this so much about working

I have no problem with 8 hour days in theory BUT
> you have to get there and you have to get home which takes time
> you have to take breaks but you can't use them for anything nice like jacking off, playing an instrument, drinking with friends etc
> the time between waking up and leaving the house is dead time too. Skipping breakfast is an option but I hate it

So in reality, the typical 9-5 is actually a 7-6. Fuck that.
>>
>>35021892
>I commute 4 hours a day
That's completely insane. I thought I was nuts because it takes me 20-25 minutes to get to work, and I leave 40 minutes before work. But that is just nuts. Are you actually far away, or do you sit in traffic?
>>
>>35029555
>9-5

It makes me sad that many sectors continue with this nonsense when so many jobs could be done at home with a company log in and access to a computer.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.