[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weed isnt addictive I havent smoked in 5 days and I dont give a fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: sp_sd_front.jpg (92KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
sp_sd_front.jpg
92KB, 953x953px
Weed isnt addictive

I havent smoked in 5 days and I dont give a fuck
>>
you are wrong, by definition it is addictive. I would know i'm addicted and Im giving a fuck right now that I cant smoke
>>
File: 62348172.jpg (42KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
62348172.jpg
42KB, 231x244px
>>35018134
Weed is addictive. Keep trying to convince yourself that it's not by posting on an autistic basket weaving forum though
>>
>>35018176
It doesn't create a physical dependency. It's as addictive as anything else can be psychologically. The only reason you're addicted is weak willpower.
>>
>he thinks that 5 days without X substance is a sign of no addiction
>he has the need to make this weird, completely random thread about this
I have a feeling that you are just going through some denial right now. Don't worry, its a common phase in the addiction cycle. I guess the next phase is anger if I remember correctly.
>>
>>35018176
You're a weak minded pussy with no self control.
>>
Stop posting inferior albums OP
>>
>>35018176
YOU'RE NOT ADDICTED TO WEED. You have no idea what a real addiction is like (except psychologically i guess) if you think you can get addicted to weed lmao
>>
>>35018229
yes it is addictive like that but it's a retarded comparison. The reinforcement is equal to how much positive stimulus you receive. For example eat food -> small rush of dopamine, all the queues are reinforced. Smoke weed -> massive rush of chemicals that's not even comparable to anything other than doing drugs and maybe orgasm. Again all the queues are reinforced, and then you're addicted. do what you want, give in and smoke as much as you want and then you will understand
>>
File: 1475302279227.png (537KB, 801x810px) Image search: [Google]
1475302279227.png
537KB, 801x810px
Weed is kind of a shit drug.

I spent the past 4 days or so getting stoned, and it wasn't even that much fun. Helped me sleep really well, but that's about it.

Would honestly rather abuse benadryl or doxylamine or get drunk.
>>
>>35018134
weed is the shittiest drug
>>
>>35019102
better than alcohol
>>
addict

verb (used with object)
to cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on an addictive substance, as alcohol or a narcotic.
to habituate or abandon (oneself) to something compulsively or obsessively:

do you understand? when you use weed to 'have fun' you are addicted.
>>
File: IMG_2314.jpg (93KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2314.jpg
93KB, 499x499px
>>35018328
I use it for sleep too and maybe listening to some dope ass beats.
>>
>>35018134
Just because you are in denial doesn't mean weed isn't addictive
You can meme about weak willpower or whatever, but the average anon can and will get addicted to marijuana if used more frequently than once a week
It may not be a dramatic addiction like heroin or shaking alchies, but its an addiction nonetheless
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.