[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about dying alone? Never having bonded with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: suicide.jpg (465KB, 1280x624px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
465KB, 1280x624px
What do you think about dying alone? Never having bonded with another human being. Never having had someone deeply care for you. Sinking into the deep abyss with no fond memories of being alive. I don't want to die this way. I don't want to continue living this way either. It hurts. Seeing everyone around me have something/someone else to hold and cherish.
>>
How can I think of something I've never experienced?

Undoubtedly your situation seems filled with suffering. And I'd tell you not to kill yourself, that life is actually quite great and magnificent. But how could I? I have not lived what you have. I do not feel what you do.

The only thing I can do is remind you that, even in the darkest night, in the most desolate valley, there is love in this world. Even if it is a needle in a haystack, and even if it seems literally impossible to find, it is there.

I love you anon. I wish you didn't have to experience what you are experiencing. I wish you could be happy.
>>
>>35017789

Hey I'm not OP but I just want to thank you for the positivity
>>
I think I've come to terms with it
>>
>>35017655
i used to feel that way... now..as edgy as it sounds, i kinda hate people, i feel like they are all living in lies, and for that abyss... i wish, when i die, i get to see the universe and everything as "gods" see it" i just want to observe and learn for eternity, i really really do :(
>>
>>35019649
What if I told you that's what happens
>>
>>35017655
>have something/someone else to hold and cherish.

Seems sort of materialistic to me.

Might as well bond with a nice car or a dog or a video game console or something. People are much more likely to be disappointing.
>>
>>35017655
>What do you think about dying alone? Never having bonded with another human being. Never having had someone deeply care for you. Sinking into the deep abyss with no fond memories of being alive.
I couldn't care less. I'm surprised it took me this long to realize how great being a jaded autist is.
>>
I intend to be better, or at least unique than this world. It's part of the package unfortunately.
>>
Well if you ever do decide to kill yourself, take some heroin first. Even normies with happy lives say that the first time you take it will be the happiest time of your entire life.
It'll fuck you up pretty bad, but that's not an issue if you'll be dead in half an hour.
>>
File: tfwnogf.png (109KB, 824x637px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnogf.png
109KB, 824x637px
>Never having bonded with another human being. Never having had someone deeply care for you. Sinking into the deep abyss with no fond memories of being alive
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.