[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw MDMA comedown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: 1470545292794.jpg (85KB, 1387x702px) Image search: [Google]
1470545292794.jpg
85KB, 1387x702px
>tfw MDMA comedown
>>
>>35017551
>doing MDMA

Enjoy your brain mush
>>
>>35017551

MDMA has a comedown?

People tell me it will permanently cure my robotness and depression and it has literally no downsides.
>>
>>35017563
But it's fun, anon.

bloxx
>>
Wew it's pretty grim lad. Shut the curtains, cuddle up in bed, just try to stay comfy. Plenty of warm drinks and so on. Maybe a bit of chocolate or such like.
>>
You'll feel better in a few days

>Keep usage to at least every 3 months
>do less than 300mg in a night
>only 2 doses in one session if you wanna extend the peak
>take supplements to lessen damage, drink golden grapefuit juice to increase effects

wa la
>>
>>35017591
Yes. MDMA works by basically dumping all your stored serotonin into your brain, so prepare to feel more depressed than usual afterwards.

>cure
It helps. But don't expect to do MDMA once and wake up as a Chad.

It does turn you into a happy normie while you're on it though.
>>
>>35017591
It does, it really fucks up your serotonin levels.
>>
>>35017639
>300mg
This is probably where I went wrong. I did 420mg in one go.
>>
>>35017591
well it depletes a hefty dose of serotonin so sometimes you might feel a bit down for a couple days afterwards, you can take stuff to help with that though

its worth it though man, its such a great experience

i remember my frist time, fuckin blew my mind that the human brain has the capacity to feel like that
>>
>>35017669
dude wtf, I tend to hover around 240mg but even then that's a lot

The most I've had was 330~ish and I was so fucked I couldnt see, lit a joint into my lap
>>
>tfw shaking, sweating, hallucinating mess because I haven't had any alcohol since Sunday morning
>>
>>35017642
>>35017707
>>35017707
As a chronically depressed person, I decided that I shouldn't get into it. It was too incredible actually feeling happy. I could hardly believe it. I'd want to feel happy more often, and as we all know that is against the natural order so I only did it once or twice.
>>
>>35017764
yeah absuing it will only hurt you more in the long run, i only use it 3 or so times a year nowadays
>>
File: bee urself.png (39KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
bee urself.png
39KB, 914x1091px
>>35017747
Have you tried beeeing yourself? I do that all the time and I never feel bad. Works like a charm!
>>
>>35017807
Wouldn't that just leave you missing it and moping and longing the rest of the time?
>>
>>35017740
I didn't know it was 420mg when I was doing it. I know that makes it sound even dumber but at the time since I knew what 1 pill was like I figured 2 pills would be grand.

>so fucked I couldn't see
I wasn't nearly that fucked. At the time I seemed pretty alright but now I can't remember shit and feel pretty sad and anxious.
>>
>>35017831
I do miss it but I know that if I use it more often it wont be as 'special' and I could lose the magic.

Instead I just look forward to it and use other drugs in the meantime, but nothing compares
>>
>>35017591
it can make you twice as depressed 2 days after but then it gets better
and you can prevent this by taking 5-htp the days following

Furthermore if you do mdma more than once a month you do irreversible brain damage, it's neurotoxic
>>
>>35017850
Damn boy, just make sure to know your dose next time I guess

Whenever I take too much I find it hard to remember and it seems so sad to forget nights like that
>>
>>35017808
taunting someone going through delerium tremens with this bee pepe and text is extremely funny to me, thank you anon
>>
What's doing MDMA and LSD at the same time like?

Some friends were doing it on Saturday and seemed to be really enjoying themselves. Is it better than just MDMA by itself?
>>
>>35017914
Frankly, I don't know what you were expecting. Hang in there old sport?
>>
>>35017915
it's exactly what the label says, dunno what you're expecting as an answer
>>
>>35017591
Like other anon said, don't do it more than once a month and the downsides are short term. If you get lockjaw you can avoid jaw soreness and such by chewing gum or some shit
>>
>>35017915
It's meant to be an amazing combo

Don't do it if you havent done LSD by itself before though, need to know how that feels
>>
>>35017936
not him I just thought it was very funny
>>
>>35017907
>and it seems so sad to forget nights like that
This, so much. I was having so many intimate deep conversations but now I can't remember most of them.

It also sucks when you remember yourself doing something that seems embarrassing now but don't remember how people reacted even though rationally you know it must have been okay.
>>
>>35017957
I've done LSD by itself a few times but I've decided I didn't really like it since 2/3 times it's just a bad trip.

I suppose what I should ask is.
>If I don't like LSD but like MDMA would I like doing both at the same time?
>>
>>35017988
>>If I don't like LSD but like MDMA would I like doing both at the same time?
probably

what don't you like about LSD? Did you have good set/setting?
~0.5-1.5 grams of phenibut 2-3 hours before also really helps, so I hear.
>>
>>35018056
>Did you have good set/setting?
Not really. But it seems like having a good trip requires such a perfect line-up of events that it's just impractical.

Like if I'm just sitting around with a few people who are also on acid I'll have a bad trip anyway because I start overthinking things. I need to be in the kind of situation where there's too much stuff happening to get an opportunity to overthink anything.
>>
Smoke weed on the comedown. Take those supplement things for the hangover.
There.
>>
As long as you have nothing pressing that day I find the comedown cozy. It just makes me feel ultra lazy so its perfect to nap the day away or play some cozy vidya.
>>
>>35018154
>Smoke weed on the comedown
I know this helps but my dealer is on holiday.
>>
>>35017764
I know how you feel. I look at it in a more positive way though. In that now I at least know for sure that I can be happy. So it makes me want to go on more to find that thing/s that will make me happy without MDMA.
>>
>>35017551
>tfw it's been a week
from happiness all the way back to emptiness
>>
>taking drugs
Sort yourself out degenerate
>>
>>35018135
yep, the scheduling is a real pain, but totally worth doing (not to mention, it's not worth not doing)
>>
>>35018234
>duhgenewacy!
>>>/pol/
>>
>>35017551
>falling for the MDMA meme

fucking idiot. theres a reason why its usually for girls only
>>
File: 1465865527586.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1465865527586.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>35017551
>tfw adderal binge
>tfw final stages of the comedown
>tfw sleep is only a few hours away
>>
>>35018282
MDMA is the best drug on the planet

>usually for girls
What?
>>
>>35018319
hey anon do you happen to know anything about magnesium supplements impacting adderall?
>>
>>35018336
I have no clue why people say this. My friend said it too. Maybe because it makes you feel really good and friendly and some guys are insecure faggots who are afraid of expressing positive emotions.
>>
>>35018280
Enjoy frying your brain retard
>>
>>35018536
I most certainly will, thanks.
>>
>tfw never leave my apartment so the only person I know is my roommate
>he hates all drugs
>no chance of meeting a dealer
How the fuck are robots going out and being sociable enough to get connections?
>>
>>35018840
internet

darknet, and legal research chems
>>
>>35018840
I still have most of my friends from high-school and I meet people through them.
>>
>>35017551
I haven't been out partying in months because of work but im off for a long weekend coming

Im gonna get outta my fucking trolley on md and ket - I don't wanna here about fucking comedowns looser
>>
>>35019000
Take one for all us robots, lad.
>>
i never really had much of a problem with mdma come downs. coke come downs were always worse for me, i'd be in bed the entire next day with a migraine
>>
>>35018354
Not him, but what supplements work best for minimizing the negative effects of amphetamine?
>>
>>35018932
But I don't know how to use the darknet.
I hear you have to use proxies and shit.
>>
>>35019098
well that's exactly why I tried magnesium
but to me, it just dulled the effects enormously. I was still speedy and had some euphoria, but I'm not wasting more time or amphetamine on that again. Prefer it straight.
It did seem to have an impact on tweakiness and jaw-clenching, in a good way, but I think I prefer those effects to not having them, personally.
If you have 8 bucks to spare on supplements, try it I guess.

>>35019143
just google it it's easy
>>
MDMA was wonderful until I overdid it (twice, three times a month for half a year) and now I'm basically unstable and borderline retarded.

Once a month is alright
>>
>>35017915
Dont make the peaks both at once
>>
>>35019568
>Once a month is alright
Try 3+ months

>>35017915
First time I tried MD or LSD was at the same time
It was amazing. I've found nothing better than that combination
Would recommend/10
>>
>>35020523
3+ months is optimal for the experience. But you aren't likely to do any damage to yourself by doing it once a month.
>>
File: 1459276392724.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1459276392724.gif
1MB, 540x540px
why not just dont do drugs
>>
>>35017551
>not doing shrooms, the superior drug

No comedown

Worst case you throw up
>>
>>35021008
actually worst case you trigger a psychotic break due to latent schizophrenia in your family. or just have a bad trip
>>
Is redosing worth doing?
>>
>>35021082
Never had a bad trip while alone, just drink some water and lie down

Shrooms are not a social drug
>>
>>35018135
>I'll have a bad trip anyway because I start overthinking things

The trick is to not let yourself think
Have films / music / food all lined up for you
Don't think, just do and be, and it will be great

>>35020563
>you aren't likely to do any damage to yourself by doing it once a month

yes you are
>>
>>35021008
>No comedown
there can be
>>35021160
>Shrooms are not a social drug
they can be
>>
>>35021138
with MDMA?

is licking a bandsaw worth doing?
Never do it more than once a month at most unless you don't care about brain damage
>>
File: 1457829615624.jpg (162KB, 1208x901px) Image search: [Google]
1457829615624.jpg
162KB, 1208x901px
>>35020789
why post on 4chan?

why eat potato chips?

why get a tan?

why not own a dog?

why jerk off?

why study greek?

because you can do what you want.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.