[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get one of you to like me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3419.jpg (35KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3419.jpg
35KB, 239x268px
I like this guy, and I know he goes on here. How do I approach him and get him to like me back, give me tips to attract a mate from your culture
>>
Talk to him
Originaliosonaba
>>
>>35016998
I asked him if he wanted to hang out, and he said was free this weekend. Now we are talking about anime.
>>
>>35017123
If he said he wants to hang out I don't see what the issue is
>>
>>35017485
I think he is qt and I want him to also like me not just my vagina
>>
File: 1483126869008.png (42KB, 304x359px) Image search: [Google]
1483126869008.png
42KB, 304x359px
>>35016981
All you have to do is spend time with him. It's really that easy. Play games with him, share dank memes with him, ask him questions about things he likes, laugh at his jokes, and tell him that you like him. EZPZ. Now go make robot babies together.
>>
>>35017881
Thank u I will do my best to make you proud
>>
>>35016981
Just have sex with him and fulfill your worth as a woman
>>
File: IMG_3425.png (227KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3425.png
227KB, 300x300px
>>35018631
i just wanna have comfy times in addition 2 letting him have his way with me,
>>
are you set anoness? need any more advice?
>>
File: Hooded Pepe.jpg (29KB, 474x444px) Image search: [Google]
Hooded Pepe.jpg
29KB, 474x444px
>>35016981
Alright OP, now that we've helped us, you ow us info on how to get grills like you to like us.
>>
>>35019608
It's not too different from what works with a guy. Ask us questions and show interest, be kind/respectful. If this doesn't work you're simply dealing with a Stacy, not all girls just want a douchey chad
>>
>>35016981
>interrogation marks
That's on purpose..right?
>>
File: Nervous Pepe.jpg (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
Nervous Pepe.jpg
8KB, 231x218px
>>35019665
What kind of questions?
>>
>>35019665
T-t-tis or gtfo?
Originallie
>>
>>35019833
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. TITS NOT FUCKING TIS YOU ELIZABETHIAN FUCKING AUTO CORRECT. FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35019536
Thank u v much friends, I feel more prepared for the journey ahead now
>>
>>35019608
The boy in reference to this thread was always very nice to me, he offered me books to borrow and told me I looked nice. I thought he was very charming and cute in his glasses. So my advice is to just be nice to girls, don't come on too strong. Girls' favorite kind of guys are guys that are only sweet and cute in private, it makes it feel special like they're just acting like that for you. So don't be a faggot all the time just be a faggot with your girl
>>
>>35019966
>don't come on too strong
How do I come on at all? Like where would I get the opportunity to have casual chat with them?
There's this one qt3.14 in my English 202 class in college who I want to get closer to, but I've only talked to her once, and don't know how I would get the opportunity to talk to her outside of class, and I don't know how to talk to her without coming on too strong.
>>
>>35020118
Do you have her on Facebook or have her number? I'd message her and say "hey sorry, but do you have the notes/homework/whatever" then make a conversation out of that, like so how are you liking the class etc
>>
>>35019863
Universal punishment for being a fucking phone user.
>>
>>35019905
Great, great, then if you'd please get the fuck out and please don't come back here.
>>
File: Elderly Pepe.png (77KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
Elderly Pepe.png
77KB, 491x541px
>>35020250
I don't even have her last name though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.