[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my analysis on "NEET depression"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: rant about life..png (87KB, 487x822px) Image search: [Google]
rant about life..png
87KB, 487x822px
to me personally, the neet life seems like the dream life when your a kid, all the freedoms of being an adult, and having no responsibilities besides basic bill paying and cleaning up after yourself.he thing is, though, for the most part children are ignorant little shits and dont understand all the complicated social stigmas and stuff that comes from living that kind of life and openly talking about it to everyone you meet, which more often than not leads to at worse disgust/repulsion and at best indifference so after about a year or so of neet life the neet in question desparelty wants to get back to a job becuase if he does he will be respected and valued by his peers again and to the neet(who is now an adult) that is more satisfying than all the happy free fun time in the world.so even though the former neet may or may not despise the job he now possesses he does it first for the validation of his peers and second for the money.
>>
File: 1486853298026.jpg (105KB, 999x988px) Image search: [Google]
1486853298026.jpg
105KB, 999x988px
tl;dr.

If you have any sort of drive or biological imperatives as a male, you will suffer as a NEET.
>>
>he cares what people think about him

anon just do what you want fgt
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.